Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just got my hands on Canadian version of Supreme Clientele... ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!

Cilvaring's Father deezGlazedTonsils1981's Avatar

I definately like this version better.

wise >>>> the grain
    ghost deini (CA) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ghost deini (US)

childs play (US) >>>>> childs play (CA) - i like the beat change in the US version.

I also like impossible verse being in there dont know why but i do. i wish i would have got this one.

FRESH FISH

can u post on unsend or another? thx

jokes because i've had the canadian version all along and never went out of my way to find out if there is any difference

i also have killarmy - dirty weaponry the canadian and the UK copy cause they got different covers, wack part is no bonus tracks.

^^ what's the bonus track on "Dirty Weaponry", i've got the one with the photo of them in military army gear and the last track is "Pain".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

if anyone should be getting props for this.. it's me. i originally uploaded this on philaflava. it's chill you used my link (i get paid for downloads) but don't act like you did anything special. i don't have beef.. hell you got me more money

Last edited by BiG NASTY; 04-02-2009 at 09:55 PM.

bumping this since it's "Supreme Clientele" day!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

im still lookin for a copy of the canadian version

but i am happy owning the US version lol

i "used" to have two different copies of this at the time these were new. Never noticed they was different.
    Break fast is served

thanks for the hook up.
    http://images.meez.com/user07/3/9/3/0/8/3/9/3930839_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

Still no sign of Iron Vacation

Banned

canadian version is really good. Ghost Deini and Saturday Nite are better here than the one in the U.S. I like the interruption about Ghost's "Impossible" verse. that really is one of the best verses ever. Child's Play still sounds better on U.S. version though because of the drums

^ word, i really like the idea of putting the "Impossible" verse on there as a 'one of the greatest verses of all times' intermission. "Ghost Deini" bangs harder in this version and "Wise" is a track i loved from the first time i heard it before this album dropped. the version of "Child's Play" is alot better on the US version though, mainly cuz of the switch-up which prevents it from becoming so monotone imo.

dope, if link is still works gunna DL it after work. i own UK version of this album, never knew about canadian version until some guy posted this info on russian hip-hop forum. also u can find this version on www.dicsogs.com

btw can somone reupload it to megauplaod or rapidshare ? thanks in advance...

btw best versions are always made for Japan.. suckers always have bonus tracks and additional buklets with lyrcis... for example i was on cypress hill temples of boom japan edition cd hunt... i took me like 6 years till finaly i found it, now i have it, here is my submission: http://www.discogs.com/Cypress-Hill-...elease/2092507

were is bonus track smugglers blues... same goes with soul assassins part 1, bonus track only for Japan.. and many more other albums with bonuses. its not that hard to get it if its new album, but if its old one its almost mission imposile.

^ yo could you please upload that "Smugglers Booze" joint..

the japanese version of "In Stereo" is also alot different than the US version (altho US is better imo)

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ yo could you please upload that "Smugglers Booze" joint..

the japanese version of "In Stereo" is also alot different than the US version (altho US is better imo)
    "A lot different" ? Seems there is only longer version of 'terrorist' track with Holocaust verse and thats all... Am I wrong ?
    Nobody fucks with The Realest fan of Wu, R-G-to the U, two thousand and two !