Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Just got my hands on Canadian version of Supreme Clientele... ITS TOTALLY DIFFERENT!!

^ nah the tracklisting is alot different, the Jap version has full "Terrorist", a 10 minute long track called "Do You Hear The Bells" in the middle of it, the 4 RZA tracks that closes the US ain't bonus tracks so they arranged between the ordinary songs and the album closes with "Domestic Violence".

the US version features all interludes, "Handwriting On The Walls" and "My Lovin' is Digi" though which i think makes it better.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

sure, smugglers blues, will uplad it later, after work. btw track is dope as a fuck, have no idia why its not on US or EU version pure dopness.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/725066678feac303/ smugglers blues, classick joint.

are there any copies of the canadian supreme clientele still floating around?

i got one off ebay bout an year ago for $8
    brand new too..

ive had the canadian version for years... damn i missed up on rep points
    Last edited by Daywalker; 03-23-2011 at 07:58 AM. Reason: -

PRODIGAL SUN

im in america. i pre-ordered this from hiphopsite.com and got it the day before it came out and it didnt have wise on it. anyone who got wise on their shit must of got the advance or somethin. cause my boy went to the mall the day it came out and copped it and he got the same version i got.
    CHAMBERMUSIK RECORDS/ CHAMBERMUSIK SPECIAL PRODUCTS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANYTHING SAID OR WRITTEN BY THIS MESSAGE BOARD USER NAME!!!

"Sign Of The Times" coming soon

No "The Grain"? 1 of my favourite on the LP

Crackheads Beware !!!! GHOSTTOAST's Avatar

re up the link please...i need that saturday night with the impossible verse in my life !
    "Who shot tha duck out tha window" !!!!..Ghostface Killah

Banned

the best thing about that version is the Impossible verse is in it

i just picked up this version at work

there arent any markings or changes on the case to make it known that its different at least none that i can find. even the codes are the same.

still glad to have a physical copy of it

i never can decide which version of "G-Deini" I like better, the one with the "Bastards" beat by The Blaquesmiths definitely knocks harder but I love the kinda mystical, atmospheric vibe of RZA's mix too. both versions are pure classics however.

i like the US/EU version of "Child's Play" much more than the extended mix on the Canadian version though. the latter doesn't have all the ill breakdowns and switches in the beat which I thought really made that track such a masterpiece.

"Wise" is an incredible tribute song, i remember downloading it many years ago and listened to it on repeat. it was the original version that was on the Green Lantern tape though but the album version is also very good.. vintage Ghost shit, he's one of the few that can rap with so much emotions pouring out through the mic and make it 100% believable and on beat at the same time.

"The Impossible" interlude was a cool thing to include, i think they should've kept this on all versions tbh. goes to show how proud Ghost was of that verse, which he of course should be.

overall, i think either version of "Supreme Clientele" is as good as the other. whenever there's a difference in one, we get something else to make up for it on the other version (like when we get "Wise" we don't get "The Grain" and vice versa). both are 5/5 joints but i admit that the Canadian version is a very cool listen to me since i'm so well familiar with the other version of "S.C."

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

i have canadian version in flac but dont no how to play it

^ you can convert the files to WAV using a free software like "Free Audio Converter". the quality will remain the same and you can burn it to a CD using Windows Media Player with WAV files.

I Dont Walk I Get Carried kingwu's Avatar

^^^^thank you