Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: wu corpers, state ya unpopular opinions here

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    I honestly think the reason cooldan is always on my line is because he has finally encountered someone who isn't a 17 year old european and/or lives in their moms basement. Guess what faggot, city niggaz do exist. They are not only in the movies. I think you're mad because I am a part of the mix and you are not. All you got is your little speeches about how all the bitches I meet aren't real and all my stories are fabricated, but at the end of the day, who does that really affect? Certainly not me.
    I dont know.

You look affected to me.

I don't know what you mean by "part of the mix".
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    I don't know what you mean by "part of the mix".
    Sure you do. While you are living your middle to upper class lifestyle I'm in the streets ducking cops and crews just to get my name up. I chill in run down alleyways where niggaz are shootin up, I eat chinese food not in a yuppie mall but in a hole in the wall joint in chinatown, I watch bums fight over crack and I pay hookers a couple bucks a pop to play look out when I'm bombin by myself. I'm just a regular city nigga doing his thing while you sit on your computer and cry everytime I lace yall with a recent story or a pic of a random bitch I met at a party..

You are a hater, plain and simple. If you're gonna play that role, don't play stupid when someone calls you out on it..

Faggit

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Sure you do. While you are living your middle to upper class lifestyle I'm in the streets ducking cops and crews just to get my name up. I chill in run down alleyways where niggaz are shootin up, I eat chinese food not in a yuppie mall but in a hole in the wall joint in chinatown, I watch bums fight over crack and I pay hookers a couple bucks a pop to play look out when I'm bombin by myself. I'm just a regular city nigga doing his thing while you sit on your computer and cry everytime I lace yall with a recent story or a pic of a random bitch I met at a party..

You are a hater, plain and simple. If you're gonna play that role, don't play stupid when someone calls you out on it..

Faggit

Your life sounds shitty. Why would I want to do that small-time little boy shit?

You spend more time on wu-corp than I do. When do you have time to "bomb"?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Faggit
    This reminds me, 1 more month and its time to start getting the garden ready again. I think I should go to the driving range tonight and start working on my swing early.

Your life sounds shitty. Why would I want to do that small-time little boy shit?
    No one is saying you'd wanna do that, shit is not for everyone. But you can't expect to come in here and lay claim you have experienced more of a hood life and not expect me to put you in your place.

You spend more time on wu-corp than I do. When do you have time to "bomb"?
    While u sleepin, I'm creepin. Lets just put it that way. I know I've been on a lot lately, but that's only because California has been under one big raincloud for the past few weeks.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

I was all up in San fran last year, I stayed up in Fort Mason. They got a nice safeways down the way from there.

Where bouts you from speakonadick?

I got around some while i was there, but i never heard no nughheas callin themselves "god" like you always do....

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED
    I was all up in San fran last year, I stayed up in Fort Mason. They got a nice safeways down the way from there.
    I was just down in that area tha other night, across tha street from that safeway is a hidden concrete dock behind the sf boat club that nobody knows about, perfect smoke spot

Where bouts you from speakonadick?
    everywhere

I got around some while i was there, but i never heard no nughheas callin themselves "god" like you always do....
    I post on wucorp for a reason.. fag

Banned

You're a moron. I'm always in the Haight Ashbury district which is home to the largest population of homeless teenagers. Many of them are rich kids who decided that they were too good for their lifestyle and took to the streets. You'd be surprised how many of them are Jews. Just this past weekend me and some of my homies were at club six on market and we almost got ran out because they were jewish and it was rasta night and some moron decided to start preaching about palestine and my homies threw bottles...

as for the home depot shit i do that shit all tha time.... matter of fact i just did it last weekend at tha bayshore u haul pickup station.......dont b mad jus because ur a square who stays inside and knows nothing about city life
    Haight Ashbury???

This is were all the 60's hippies lived and even i think Grateful Dead stayed there. So basically you live in a white, ultra liberal place. The farthest thing from the hood.

Bart, your from San Fran. The image your trying to project just isnt going to work. Just cuz you drove by the Oakland riots doesnt make you a part of it. Your the kid from the white neighborhood of the Bay Area trying to connect with the other side cuz your black.

stop it

AHAHAHAHAHAHahahAHAHAH!

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch
    Haight Ashbury???

This is were all the 60's hippies lived and even i think Grateful Dead stayed there. So basically you live in a white, ultra liberal place. The farthest thing from the hood.
    Ugh when will you give up. First of all I dont live in Haight. Secondly Haight is divided into two sections, upper and lower. Upper is white yuppy hipsters, lower is money making knotty headed niggaz. There are multiple projects right on that strip, so shut your mouth. You know nothing.

Banned

There are no projects in San Fran. just streetcars and gays

^^^^good post, right to the point.