Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: wu corpers, state ya unpopular opinions here

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    i think pussy is overrated, its only 24% of the joy during secks
    Listen closely to the virgin kids.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I know few black men, all from Africa, and they don't leave nearly as assholish impression as d00ds on Wu Corp.

But yeah, my opinion is uninformed. That doesn't make it any less unpopular.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

i think KRS one is a cornball in real life and a mediocre rapper who gained acclaim by convincing the dumb he's more hip hop then everyone else and he 'made the blueprint', all meaningless and baseless claims that worked, therefore making him the lilwayne of his time. I think his fans are also a problem in hip hop cause they feed into the ideology of being 'more hip hop' then other ppl and use the music for vendettas and point proving as opposed to just enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    I know few black men, all from Africa, and they don't leave nearly as assholish impression as d00ds on Wu Corp.

But yeah, my opinion is uninformed. That doesn't make it any less unpopular.
    your a fuckin goober douche bag if you think the 3 black ppl total on wucorp have anything to do with real black people. your also a douchebag. idiot.

i can't believe you just said that shit.

jesus.

You, Black Man, Sunny Winters, Speakonitgod (if he is actually black), Charles Barry (if he is an actual poster), STYLE, ... list goes on, that's already noticeably more than three.

You're assholes simply because y'all live in an asshole country with asshole views on life and asshole values. You are raised up since birth to be assholes, it's not your fault. We Euros are hypocritical, slimy and douchy bigots, y'all Americans are all that and assholes on top of that.

Oh, yeah, Obama's an asshole too. Sue me.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

lol @ this whole situation.

You are really sitting there and using STYLE username character writing from wu corps as your americanblackman barometer.

Why would you do that lol, apart from the total absurdity of that anyway, haven tyou noticed the man is insane?

now your just trying to redeem from looking like a douchebag in desperation by embracing your douche statement.

i mean if you REALY think everyone you listen has ANYTHING to do with blackppl that sweet, good luck in life.

I think black ppl in general are discussed was too much on this site. its homosexually bizarre. most of the ppl on here have never met them and think they're any different from anyone else they've met cause their skin sometimes has a brown hue as opposed to a peach reddish one

i worry what my wucorp persona might be doing to peoples realife opinions of a ghostlaced. I never realised it was that real for some.

But I do have really unpopular opinions, don't I?

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    slim lives in europe and touch got beaten and picked on by blacks or a black and makes it obvious

those only unpopular cause you guys for the most part are dumb.

lets see. i think GZA is overrated
    i think pussy is overrated, its only 24% of the joy during secks
    i dont think malcolm X did anything but i still respect him
    i dont think animals are inferior to humans
    i think sleep is overrated and only good for you if your a cog in society
    i think gucci mane is seriously the shit. idk what it is about him but he's the shit
    i dont look forward to deck verses cause they all sound the same to me, its like ok your dope, then what.
    i dont have any bizarre ex catholic qualms against religion.
    i think the vast majority of white men on here think about black men at an unhealthy level and have really never encountered them.
    i think the origina versio of wolves would have been the best song on 8 diagrams but rza's a fag
    i think rza's a fag and needs to be restricted from injecting his gay into everything
    and ruining it
    I agrre with this fags opinions but only because they have all been sourced from previous ghostlaced posts of history.

ive seen ppl on this site start hating ric flair cause of me lol
    its that real.

Banned

no need to get sensitive about other peoples unpopular opinions, ladies

this thread was made as a haven for them

that I'm god
    it's not an opinion but I'm sure very few feel the same way

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    that I'm god
    it's not an opinion
    I'd suggest psychiatrist. A good psychiatrist.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
    I think American blacks are generally assholes. Not inferior beings, not slaves, just assholes. To fit into an asshole culture.

I also think that Africans are right when they despise y'all niggas.
    lololol what tha fuck are you doing on wucorp then hahahah.... of all places 2 say that shit hahahaha