Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: wu corpers, state ya unpopular opinions here

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

I honestly think Slim T is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T
    But I do have really unpopular opinions, don't I?
    Actually no, your opinions are anything but unpopular.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    lololol what tha fuck are you doing on wucorp then hahahah.... of all places 2 say that shit hahahaha
    there are more whites on wucorp than blacks. By far. ANd there are more Euro's than there are AMericans Bartholomew.

your a racist too, y are you even complaining.

you said this was the 'unpopular views' thread.

I'd like to add another.

I know a couple of people that just went to China and they told me that the Chinese fucking stink and there women are disgusting. They also said they shit in holes in the ground and that there food is disgusting and nothign like the fine CHinese cuisine we enjoy in America.

I think the idea of a man turning water to wine is completely ridiculous. I still don't understand how people can honestly stomach that.

I think anyone who kills animals for sport should do it with their bare hands.

I believe those who live at the lowest levels of society's standards have the most realistic view of the world around them. I think this is the sole reason as to why ex-cons aren't allowed to vote.

I believe that Malcolm X was the most pivotal black activist in American history. He shifted the collective black psyche (amongst those who were listening) and focused more on black people whereas MLK focused more on humans as a whole. "Niggaz loved Martin but respected Malcolm". I also think this is why the media almost never mentions the man. I should also add, it wasn't until MLK stopped lettin niggaz pour milkshakes on his head and started to adapt to certain aspects of Malcolms ideology that he was murdered. Makes you wonder.

I think a good number of non-American wucorp posters would love nothing more than to be from the states, regardless of how much they trash our society and cultural values.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    there are more whites on wucorp than blacks. By far. ANd there are more Euro's than there are AMericans Bartholomew.
    That's not the point. The common denominator here is the Wu-Tang Clan. It has nothing to do with what color frequents the board more. The fact that Slim T is dissing American Blacks on a discussion forum dedicated to the most niggerish niggaz the rap game has ever seen is just hilarious to me. Why is he even here if he feels that way?

And like I said before, Slim T's view on blacks is not unpopular. Wake up dumbass.

Banned

I think poor people have the most UNREALISTIC view of the world around them cuz there only concerned with primitive survival, thus they lack any sort of prolonged worldview.

I think the extremely rich can be put into this category as well.

I think average, middle of the road working class people have the most realistic view.

I think Wu-Tang clan is full of shit, and, like most musical artists, are highly contradictory and hypocritical. Plus they have way more white fans than they do black.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

The majority of african-american people on this website are nothing at all like the majority of african-american people in real life, and I think that idiot euros develop their whole opinions on Americans, black and white, by the retards on this site.

They portray themselves as radical, revolutionary, fake-ass nerds, with chips on their shoulders.

Just like ignorant white racists, they focus on superficial and cultural differences and turn them into propaganda, rather than focusing on the FACT that black people and white people are essentially the same. They have the same wants, needs, hopes, fears, and, desires.

But the people on this site, are attempting to live up to some fake-ass wu-tang, comic book dungeons and dragons fantasy, wanna-be scholar, fake-activist persona.

Wu-tang makes dope rap music. They are not teachers, philosophers, or learned men by any stretch of the imagination.

But they influence the way people on this web site, black and white, view the world and develop opinions.

And that shows that people who listen to wu-tang are pseudo-intellectual, liberal-arts faggots, who have no understanding of the real world and have only experienced life from within their little faggot bubbles.

To summarize, my unpopular opinion is that you are all stupid faggots.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

i want to know why everyone keeps saying that the pilot who landed the plane in the hudson river is a hero? his life was in jeopardy and he was attempting to save his own life. the other people just happened to be on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch
    I think average, middle of the road working class people have the most realistic view.
    You're a fool. The middle class are the sheep. The middle class are the ones who will believe anything the news tells them. The middle class are the ones making all these 2012 youtube videos and claiming oversized humans are coming to eat us.

Poor folk live based on reality. We see shit for what it is.

Banned

I agree with Dan's unpopular post and Arts take on the 'hero'

Bart, the middle class is busy working, paying bills, getting shafted with low wages and trying to send there kids off to college.

The jobless, poor people who sit on there asses collecting welfare are teh ones with all the time on there hands making youtube videos.
    I blame the internet.

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i want to know why everyone keeps saying that the pilot who landed the plane in the hudson river is a hero? his life was in jeopardy and he was attempting to save his own life. the other people just happened to be on the plane.
    LMAO !!!!

yo i for real try to tell my friends that shit all the time
    We do it for the people.

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    You're a fool. The middle class are the sheep. The middle class are the ones who will believe anything the news tells them. The middle class are the ones making all these 2012 youtube videos and claiming oversized humans are coming to eat us.

Poor folk live based on reality. We see shit for what it is.
    You're an idiot. Poor people have no idea how the world works, and that's why they base their world view on rap songs.

Don't you have a crappy job with low-hourly wage that you spend on mass-produced products?

How are you not a sheep?

Because you pretend to be an activist on a wu-tang forum?
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan
    Because you pretend to be an activist on a wu-tang forum?
    I've never called myself an activist by any means. And so what if I learn things from rap songs. I'm not ashamed to say I've learned things from rappers that I didn't know before.

I like sublime's music a great deal, but I don't let the political views of an uneducated heroin addict shape my worldview.
    --youreallfags.

Banned

oh Bartholomew.....you just crushed my universe with that last post.

you broke my heart............you broke my heart

Then that's good for you. I think its cool that you know everything and are highly educated but not everyone is blessed. Some people get their education from textbooks, some get it from KRS One. U mad?