Thread: Suge Knight Gets Knocked Out Again

Default Suge Knight Gets Knocked Out Again

Hip-Hop mogul Suge Knight was treated at a local Scottsdale, Arizona hospital, allegedly for broken bones in his face, after he was assaulted by a man associated with R&B singer Akon.

Police were called to a private party hosted by Akon on the second floor pool area of the W Hotel around 3:30AM this morning.

Hotel security expressed concern to local police that an altercation was brewing between two parties in the VIP area.

As officers arrived, they witnessed one person identified as Robert Carnes Jr. punch Knight in the head two times.

Officers used tasers to break up the fracas and later arrested Carnes Jr., 38, of Pennsylvania and another suspect, Thomas Leon Anderson Jr, a 33-year-old resident of California.

Knight was transported to SHC-Osborn hospital, where he was treated for several broken bones in his face and released.

Anderson was charged with one count of misdemeanor disorderly conduct.

According to Scottsdale police, Carnes Jr. is charged with one count of felony aggravated assault, due to the severity of the Knight’s injuries.

Both suspects were booked into Scottsdale City jail and are being held in custody.

Knight has had a number of altercations and run-ins with the law over the past year.

In May of 2008, Knight was knocked unconsciouss during an argument outside of a Hollywood Club, but failed to press charges against his assailaint, a local barber.

In August of 2008, Knight was arrested and charged with two counts of felony drug possession and one count of misdemeanor battery, after police claimed they had witnessed him strike a woman while holding a knife in the parking lot of the Las Vegas strip.

In December, a judge dismissed the charges without prejudice, after the prosecution had “discovery problems and witness problems.”
    http://allhiphop.com/stories/news/ar.../20862645.aspx

Veteran Member

ya

i already posted it

-

LOL@picture of Suge Knight laid out on the floor hahahahahahahahahaha. That's what his fat, ignorant bully ass gets. I bet Dogg Pound, Snoop, Dr Dre, Nate Dogg, Lady Of Rage, Crooked I, Michel'le(i heard he beat her up when they were a couple. I don't like men beating women.)are laughing at him. I know Daz got something funny to say about this because he's always dissing Suge LOL.

Damn that picture really fucks up Suge his image as the so called "Black Kingpin"....

that's a great "what goes around comes around" sort of situation.

"This is my book, take a look, see if it grabs your attention, with a hook, the queen took the rook, into a new dimension" Tajeco

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    well said....suge got knock the fuck outtt!

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means

Quote Originally Posted by tajeco View Post
    hahaha... yeah man...

i bet eazy is looking down on that with a smile on his face....