Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Can you Sell your Cd Online!?

Quote Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
    before u sell u got see if u got the buyers..u need to promote the shit out of it ..youtube commercials,, links on mad websites..
    hometown support, radio play
    home made music vid
    a single to promote the cd ur selling
    Word to that Proof. You dont want to be sitting at home with 400 copies left on some... damn we only sold 100 and we dont know who else wants it... so basically you sold 100 lets say for 10 bucks... made a good G, but not really because thats almost how much you paid to get them pressed. You need to build a heavy fan base! there is not only Wu-Corp...there are a lot of hip hop forums on the net... get popular there...lace cats up with the best shit you have...dont come weak because some cats at other forums arent as nice as some of the cats here...trust me lol.

Proof, I Got All That Down Already, I Just Need To Promote Like A Mad Man, Like The Drug Game..

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Word to that Proof. You dont want to be sitting at home with 400 copies left on some... damn we only sold 100 and we dont know who else wants it... so basically you sold 100 lets say for 10 bucks... made a good G, but not really because thats almost how much you paid to get them pressed. You need to build a heavy fan base! there is not only Wu-Corp...there are a lot of hip hop forums on the net... get popular there...lace cats up with the best shit you have...dont come weak because some cats at other forums arent as nice as some of the cats here...trust me lol.
    I FEEL THAT RIGHT THERE!^^^

FOLLOW!!

Sticky this

this is all good info, that anyone can use, and people can post up there experiences with this shit, help cats like Skampoe even more or anyone who comes thru

peace just an idea, mad good info in here tho

Werd Werd^ Theres Plenty Of Good Jewels Here Peace To Every One Who Added On!

FOLLOW!!

student of the culture White_Mouse's Avatar

man i'm using
    www.pcxmedia.com
    they do dope work i ordered 50 cd's with Package A no Jewel cases, but i've sold quite a few and i'm going to order more and sell on cdbaby.com

o also
    www.tunecore.com
    handles itunes biz i'm getting the single "One Day at a Time" on there as we speak
    My Musik @
    www.myspace.com/mousetheprodigy
    grace&piece

Quote Originally Posted by White_Mouse View Post
    man i'm using
    www.pcxmedia.com
    they do dope work i ordered 50 cd's with Package A no Jewel cases, but i've sold quite a few and i'm going to order more and sell on cdbaby.com

o also
    www.tunecore.com
    handles itunes biz i'm getting the single "One Day at a Time" on there as we speak
    TUNE CORE LOOKS GOOD, IM GONNA RESERCH IT A LIL DEEPER, THANKS FOR ADDING ON FAM, PEACE!

FOLLOW!!

You are not your job Tyler Durden's Avatar

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-To-Get-M...es-Music-Store

this link here shows how to put your tracks on itunes

Theres charges for it but I guess you knew that.

If you create a facebook group Ive got a second account with a shit load "friends" and i'll keep inviting people to join it cos Ive added some application that gives me like 25 adds overnight.

If people hear some intros or tracks from within the group or some youtube links they might become fans.

You should do this on myspace and bebo too.

If ya want, it'll only take like 5 mins to invite them all

Peace

The Headless Shogun ICABOD CHANG's Avatar

Hahaha,,, Fuk Yea,,, Icabod Is Takin Notes,,, Got Lottsa Madness In The Works,,,
    Ya'll Lemme Know An Ill Help Yall Promote Def,,, We Fam So I Gots U! Best Of Lucks,, Also What Imm Gna Be Doin Is Gettin Shows At Local Spots Even If There Small Places To Start,, U Can Sell Ur Shit At A Merch Table An Gain Local Fanss,,, My Main Focus Now,, Than Maybe A Lil Tour Hahaha,,, Somethin To Think Abouit .. Peace Fam!!

Pretty much everything has been said...

Based on my research, I think Oasis is the best company...they offer all sorts of packaging (jewel cases, digipaks, multi disk formats, booklets, etc) and make a real high quality product that doesn't fall apart and shit, plus they have lots of great promo tools like small posters, t shirts, download cards, etc

Net grind is what it is, but you gotta hit the local scene and eventually expand out regionally if you gonna really do anything...

Most important thing though is the quality of the music, from top to bottom - beats, content, flows, sound quality, mixing/engineering - all that has to be at or nearly approaching pro level otherwise you are gonna flop hard if you start asking for people to buy your music.

indeed brother^ i feel that..

FOLLOW!!

skamp, do you guys do live shows? if not you should look into getting opening spots at local shows, especially if you end up making physical product. if you get a local following, you'd be surprised at how many cds you can move if they're priced reasonably. if they cost about $2 to make, i'd charge 5.

werd^ we lookin into that as we speak. peace.

FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Word Is Bond ...this Thread Should Definitely Be Sticky'd...this Is Valuable Info,what Up Check? I'm Sure I Aint The Only One That Said It...sticky This Please...1

Veteran Member

One thing so Important for that is the Support , and support begins with tha Fam

hope that our corp family< i think we re more than 60 peeps > gotta support each member that bring an official original CD

if a member pay 1000 bucks for pressing so he gotta know that at least his wu corp family gotta pay his halb coast when they support buying his CD and i think no one of us gotta lose

and gotta bring us more energy to make moree and more sound

first the fam then the Fan

and we have a large universal community that luv our ish , u have only to to look in google for wu corp army , ern dawgy , graaveyaard shifter and more and u gotta see

Ergebnisse 1 - 7 von ungefähr 590516 für graveyard shifter. (0.50 Sekunden
    Ergebnisse 1 - 9 von ungefähr 742784 für imperial skillz empera. (0.100 Sekunden
    )

Ergebnisse 1 - 9 von ungefähr 825071 für wu corp army. (0.72 Sekunden)

ErErgebnissErgebnisse 1 - 8 von ungefähr 410990 für ern dawgy. (0.69 Sekunden)

and we have to play on the high level , no more digital releases it s enough lords , it s time to rock tha professionnal level , analog release is somthing that u can touch and say hey i got an album

we should create a webpage where we gotta sell all corp Army producs , somthing like chambermuzik and hand in hand i think we can got sucess ,

peace fam

Last edited by imbrator; 04-14-2009 at 06:37 AM.