Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alan keyes FLAMES barack obama

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Why are you guys acting like this is a surprise.

Obama spoke about his recovery package when he was running. This isn't new or unexpected.

It is what he said he was going to do before the election.

Now, let's see if it works.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Wu Vatican

i listened to the first 5 seconds and turned it off.

i have no reason or need to listen to anything after that. he totally killed his own credibility with his first 5 words. that man is a joke. if you really believe that shit, smh at you.

and nicktooch, what do you not like about the stimulus bill, and what would you propose in its place if anything?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

i would like to know when and where obama advocated setting aside children who were going to be aborted,

sounds like he is trying too hard to dirty up obama´s name with that shit.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Food For Thought, i don't even pay you any attention because i know you're a retard.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i listened to the first 5 seconds and turned it off.

i have no reason or need to listen to anything after that. he totally killed his own credibility with his first 5 words. that man is a joke. if you really believe that shit, smh at you.

and nicktooch, what do you not like about the stimulus bill, and what would you propose in its place if anything?
    It should be more and untaxed. I mean, BUsh did the same thing, so whats the difference. Personally, I'll take free money if someone is going to hand it to me, but is 600 dollars going to really change anything???

I mean if they wre handing out like 1,500 or something like that, I'd say, ok, people are going to spend that shit, but 600 dollars???

People are just going to save it. I mean, Im just gonna throw that shit in my savings, especially right now if the economy is only getting worse.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    It should be more and untaxed. I mean, BUsh did the same thing, so whats the difference. Personally, I'll take free money if someone is going to hand it to me, but is 600 dollars going to really change anything???

I mean if they wre handing out like 1,500 or something like that, I'd say, ok, people are going to spend that shit, but 600 dollars???

People are just going to save it. I mean, Im just gonna throw that shit in my savings, especially right now if the economy is only getting worse.
    a stimulus bill is not just a tax rebate. it doenst have to be any ways. bush's were, because he figured who doesnt like free money, bush had a bad approval rating, he thinks lets do something to get people off his back and possibly but not very likley get people spending again and stop the recession from getting any worse. after he said there was no trouble for so long, which he knew was a load of shit, just like the iraq intellegence.

obama on the other hand has just passed a much more comprehensive bill. hes giving away 8000 dollars to home buyers. i have a good friend that was contemplating buying a new house with his soon to be wife and it made his decision a lot easier. home sales rose last month at .2%, on the postive side for the first time in a year. add to the fact that there is now a pool of money to give money from, plus houses being on the market so long people are starting to drop their prices. people with shitty mortgages they couldnt pay and all the problems that ensue is what started this whole mess, the subprime mortgage mess. people need to start buying homes again, ones they can afford, and get money flowing back in banks again, instead of them having all these mortgages on their books that people cant pay. whichs fucks everything up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stimulus_bill

that is a link to the bill in depth. i suggest most people taking a look at it if you really want to know where all that money is going. a lot hinges on the success of this bill. believe it or not, most peoples lives on this board will be affected in an adverse way if things do not get better.

he has a % set aside for tax cuts tooch, a number in the hundreds of billions. i dont now really know what it comes out to individually but that is far from the end of the bill.

there is a lot of spending on things that need to be done and will improve the infrastructure of this country. he has some set aside for defense spending, education, healthcare, environmental concerns, social programs, worker/job assitance programs, scientific research, transportation, verterans affairs, and tons more. those are all things that need attention in this country. not only its it designed to help people now, it is attempting to lay ground work for the future in a lot of areas. reading that webpage beats reading the 1,071 pages the actual bill is thats for shore.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Default Go

The first thing his says is a slanderous blanket statement accusation
    "communist"
    but gives no actual example to support that particular label
    but instead of economics
    goes to the hot button issue of abortion using figurative language

Just because its what you want to hear makes him no more truthful or honest than any other politician. You should be focused on the tactics of dishonest people if you're trying to find the truth. In politics the lies are everywhere. I know, I've told thousands.
    And this guy is full of shit.
    I didn't need to watch on any more that what I've commented on.

________
    SATIVA STRAINS
    Last edited by Dick Cheney; 05-16-2011 at 06:40 AM.

Wu Vatican

Dick, come on man, this is very unlike you. Just a week or two ago, obama had barely been in office 2 weeks and you were already ragging on him. I figured you jump at any opportunity to slander our new president, includding agreeing with some idiot like alan keyes.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

obama4mainiggiz
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Alan Keyes at it again. Is he ok? lol

this fucka is suspect for touching his beard all the time

just sayin'

also why is he flailing his arms like Skampoe?
    Retired.