I'm laughing as I type this. Xzibit was on Sirius Satellites' Foxxhole radio where he went into detail about an incident that occurred involving P. Diddy and notorious video vixen Karirine "Superhead" Steffans.

"Puffy calls me outside like 'Yo, you know about the girl you with?' I was like 'Yea nigga. Everybody know.' He's like 'That's the devil man.' I was like 'What you mean she's the devil?' Then he's like, 'She'll videotape you with fingers in the booty.' I was like 'What? What the fuck are you talking about?' "

After asking Superhead about the comment X says she laughed and said she would explain later. "I guess he got some prior incident with her that he don't want nobody to know about," added Xzibit.

It is unclear as to whether or not Diddy was talking about his booty or hers; you'll see what I mean later.

Diddy then invited the two to a club he was VIP at, and that is where things get even stranger.

"We get to this club, and we walk in the back way. It's the VIP lounge, ain't nobody in there. The club is going, it's jumping and I'm sitting there with [Superhead]," said X. "So then, [Diddy is] doing his business, we go down and get a drink. We sitting there bobbing to the music, and then [Superhead] points over to the corner. There's two dudes kissing. I'm like 'What the fuckis this?' Then she point in another direction, and there's another dude over there, butt ass naked dancing.... We take off. We leave the club directly. I didn't say peace to nobody. It was suspect," Mr. X to the Z said.

"You can chalk it up to being in Miami or whatever," concluded Xzibit. "But I been in a gang of clubs, I ain't never mistakenly stepped into a club with that kind of activity. There it is."
http://www.streethop.com/rapnews/171...-gay-club.html

LMAO!