3 13.64%
  • Weak

0 0%
  • Wack

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onyx - All We Got Iz Us

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    "Baccdafuccup" wasn't all that great to me and that's the only Onyx LP i copped, but after reading this thread i just dowloaded this album. will be interesting to hear!!
    After you heard it , you prolly will rush to the store to buy it !

Quote Originally Posted by Afficial_Nastee View Post
    After you heard it , you prolly will rush to the store to buy it !
    Yeah

-

Claaa7, have you heard their Shut Em Down album? If you haven't, get that. It's good. Shut Em Down song with DMX is the shit and so is The Worst with Wu Tang and Killa Sin of Killarmy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Claaa7, have you heard their Shut Em Down album? If you haven't, get that. It's good. Shut Em Down song with DMX is the shit and so is The Worst with Wu Tang and Killa Sin of Killarmy.
    That was a great album as well , not as good as All We Got Iz Us , but it was a really good album.... Their last good album though....

-

I can't believe how bad their Bacdafucup 2 and Triggernometry albums are hahahahahahahahahahaha. Fredro's solo albums suck too and so did Sticky's Decade album. LOL@Onyx talking about their next album Black Rock is gonna have heavy metal songs hahahahahahahahahahaha. Their fans don't wanna hear that shit LOL. Come with some hardcore rap and hard beats like their first 3 albums. I also think Sticky is stupid for doing a rap musical in his movie A Day In The Life. I was thinking about seeing it since he got some good actors in it but i don't wanna hear actors rapping LOL.

Bacdafucip 2 had some good songs on it. Also, this song from Decade brings the heat. Geneveese kills it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Onyx[/EMAIL] talking about their next album Black Rock is gonna have heavy metal songs hahahahahahahahahahaha. Their fans don't wanna hear that shit LOL.
    I do wanna hear them fucking around with some Metal stuff , since that track they did with Biohazard back in the day is one of the best tracks I know! Damn, you should give them mad respect for not working with faggotass rnb artists or rnb bitches and keeping it hardcore by doing some Metal stuff !

is black rock a response to blakroc?

Quote Originally Posted by ikke View Post
    is black rock a response to blakroc?
    No not at all, matter fact , Black Rock was a name used by Onyx first....

-

I don't like heavy metal music Afficial Nastee. So that's why i don't wanna hear them doing heavy metal songs. You should check out Sticky Fingaz movies Doughboys with Wood Harris and Reagan Gomez Preston and Breaking Point with Busta Rhymes and Tom Berenger. Those are good movies.

The Substitute was good too.

-

Hahahahahahahahaha. That was a good movie. I saw The Substitute part 2 also. Is that the one with that fine lightskin woman Michael Michele? I felt bad for her when that chinese dude that plays on Law And Order SVU was beating her ass and he killed her.

Yeah, I think they made like four Substitute movies, but I only saw the first one. I'll have to check the others out. Beringer was only in the first one, and Treat Williams was in the others.

-

Mack 10's Hoo Bangin jam is on The Substitute soundtrack. I love that song. I like when Ice Cube says Mack 10 is the lick, westside is the click. Mack 10 says can't get enough of this gangsta shit.

Classic joints on this