"Live Niguz" – 3:19
    "Punkmotherfukaz" – 1:00
    "Most Def" – 3:55
    "Act up (Skit)" – 0:23
    "Getto Mentalitee" (featuring All City & P.I.) – 4:22
    "2 Wrongs" – 3:58
    "Maintain (Skit)" – 1:56
    "Walk in New York" – 4:55

This is my favourite Rap cd of all time , it's the most grimiest cd I know and this might be one of the few cd's I can play from forth to back without feeling like skipping a track....

Sticky Fingaz rips every track he's on and last year Vibe Magazine titled this cd to be the best produced cd of 1995....

-

Classic album. I agree with Fredro on Last Days song when he said so fuck a 9 to 5 job and whitey trying to slave us for minimum wages. There's a lot of minimum wage jobs in america and that's sad because that's slavery. People can't take care of themselves making a low salary. I wish Punkmuthafuckas song was longer on the album. I also like the Maintain skit a lot because of the beat. They should've made that skit into a song. I like the album picture of them inside the cd jumping in the air.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the Maintain skit a lot because of the beat. They should've made that skit into a song.
    Yeah word up, the whole cd they be rapping bout suicide and feelin' depressed but all of a sudden they'll be telling you to maintain, that gives you a dope feeling when you feel depressed....
    And right after that they be blastin' it again with a Walk of New York track which gives you mad self confidence again right after the Maintain skit....

^^ Sounds like a really dope album, well-executed.. gotta check this one out, I only got "Baccdafuccup".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^^ Sounds like a really dope album, well-executed.. gotta check this one out, I only got "Baccdafuccup".
    Baccdafuccup is a classic as well, but the whole atmosphere is betta on this one and the lyrics have been improven on this one as well....

Plus on Baccdafuccup they had some radio friendly tracks on this one they just didn't give a fuck and gave the Hardcore fans what they wanted .... The only track you could call "radio friendly " is Shout....

Brilliant album. Far darker and grimier than BacDaFucUp, although its not as good in my opinion. I loved the hardcore vibe on BacDaFucUp, whereas this is in a mobb deep vein, execpt a lot darker.

"Betta Off Dead" is one of the sickest, twisted, violent, most inetense hip-hop tracks ive ever heard. Musically and lyrically, its fuckin murderous. "Last Dayz" is just a straight up classic. I wish they made "Punkmuthafuckas" into a song, that beat sounds fuckin intense, i was really dissapoineted when it was only a minute, and especially when it breaks up and theres talking in between.

Either 8.5/10 or 9/10, think imma go for 8.5/10

Quote Originally Posted by Durag View Post
    I wish they made "Punkmuthafuckas" into a song, that beat sounds fuckin intense, i was really dissapoineted when it was only a minute,
    I totally agree with y'all people bout the duration of the track BUT they said they is goin' to put the FULL version on the Cold Case Files Part 2....

And ow yeah the parts where they're talkin' in betwee is just mad dope especially this part :

Niggas talkin' bout I've got motherfuckin' Lexusses and Benz , nigga you could get shot

That's fuckin' dope....

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

love this one...prob onyx's best. i didnt know Fredro was doing all those beats until recently....dude has skill

-

They're releasing a Cold Case Files part 2 cd? I haven't heard the first one yet. I still haven't gotten their videos dvd yet. I gotta get that. I didn't know they did a video for Walk In New York. Shout, Getto Mentalitee, Betta Off Dead, Live Niggaz(this song was on The Show soundtrack also. That's a tight soundtrack. One of my favorite 2Pac songs My Block is on there.), Walk In New York are my other favorite songs on the album.

When is Black Rock supposed to be coming out?

-

Who knows and who cares. It's probably gonna suck when it does come out.

Edit:
    Last edited by check two; 02-28-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miliato View Post
    love this one...prob onyx's best. i didnt know Fredro was doing all those beats until recently....dude has skill
    where did u learn this?
    this is probably my fav onyx album i give it a 10 seriously a hip hop classic.

FRESH FISH

Classic? Nah, probably borderline. Great album though. Last Dayz is one of my favorite songs ever.