Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PCP'S THE SWORD AND THE SLEDGEHAMMER-free album download

Im'a check this out after work and get back to you on the feed!!! loving the title by the way and If you need any beats for the official jump you know all you gotta do is holla.

Much Love Fellahs!!

I am downloading now... Feed Coming soon.

Hard Rocks - The Hook at the beginning is of the hook. Why call it a freestyle? And who produced this? Anyway Skampoe is on point on this with the delivery. Anyhow very enjoyable track. 4/5

12 Jewelz of Violence - This is my jam right here lol. I always have a place in my heart for tracks I produce haha. But nah seriously speaking you guys just get fucking busy... Jig is the man on this one ""mame n choke ya,flame the toasta,barbecue ya fukin ribs" 4.5/5

Battle Cry - PRof. Rino on the beat... This one is feeling good right here.... Skamp your verse was too short man I wanted more. Its hard to fully hear Bronze at times, but this is a track that he is riding the beat real well...good verse too. Jigsaw I am becoming real impressed with jigsaws flow. Nice lines too... "throwing lightning from the fingertips" "Lion King, you lieing yo" 4/5

Devilish Flow - "I be the 7th decended from allah in the heavens when life gave me lemons I got use to the weapons" "I be the long awaited like the stimulous package" Skampoe got busy on this one... trully enjoyed this track a lot "My venom chamber comes your anger" This track was awesome over all. Shouts to Schizo-Manic on the beat. 5/5

Duh PEacefull Warriors - Mix is low yall. So far everything was sounding good volume wise but its cool because Jigsaw outshined that with the writting:

I am the silence before the storm, thunder before the lightning, smell of death in the right before the mic fighten -- reflection on the razor blade right before the slicen... The bloods thats on the ground right after the battles ingnited... The discomferting feeling before the slaying and killing, the finder of lost souls, protector of my children...

Hell yeah Jig finally stepped out that gangster shit for a bit. sick Imagery bro major props on that.

"We were doomed from the start, from the moment the blood pumped from the heard, handcuffed and thrown in witht he sharks..." Skamp came in impressive also... the 911 bush rhymes were on point man.

sick Sick imagery fellahs!! 5/5

Cannibal Godz - This is my shit right here. Yall already know how I feel about this one... Track is hard. ICABOD stole the show "Pooka death techinques depleet you with head knods, swing through my forest the fortress is gorgeous where skeletons swing from the ceeling of porches" HAHAHAHAHAH! 4.5/5

New Dayz - Nice feel on this one. Props to Tracks on the beat. Nice writing Skampoe Niggas will murk for a pack of a new port" word?!?! lol. "Waking up in a 6X9 am I in hell? I live in a fucking closet, might as well be a cell" Deep homie. Overall an amazing deep track. 5/5

Jon Cramer - WOW!! @ the beat. Sounds like some wild 93 RZA shit. Fuck! Props to Rino. JIG came nasty!! "its more fun to see my victims saw there head off" hahahaha. ill track one of my favs out the album. 5/5

Hard Reign - Pretty solid joint IMO... This is the one you guys have a vid for. 3.5/5

Womb to the Tomb - YEah Skampoe on that mystical shit... very ill beat again by Tracks... This track is a banger. 4/5

Deadication - Mix is a little off, might be because the beat was low... or the vocals too loud on jigs end.... But after hearing skamp, I feel like the beat was mixed low. This is obviously an anger track to somebody. "And for the record I even put you on with that whore you call your babys mama" You asshole!! haha. 3/5

Voices of Destruction - Produced by LORD ZERO right? Beat is off the hook... Z and his samples... Skamp the verse was dope... "I pump my fist on the earth and rock the ocean... Voice of destruction evil abduction" 4/5

Power of Elevation - I thought you guys could have finished the album stronger... it wasnt a bad track, but neither was it great... mix was a little meh... 3.5/5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall... Very solid performance yall.... My advice for the next album is work on that mixing, and do not drop half of your tracks before the album drops. You gotta build anticipation! I gave it 2 spins so far, and its worthy of a few more. Props and keep elavating.

PEace

Last edited by 12weLvE; 01-25-2010 at 02:53 PM.

Ocean Rocks - 4/5, dope verses and who did the beat? lol but its dope too, like Chek said why is it a freestyle, anyways dope opening for an album

12 Jewelz of Violence - 5/5, Jigs kills this one, that shit about the jedi, so ill i cant even get it all lol, skampoe came strong too. Twelve as always banged out an ill beat

Battlecry - 4.5/5, LOL you know what it is, Skamp and Jig kill this one. props to rino for the beat

Devilish Flow - 4/5 Skampoe was very visual with this verses, very ill. Jigs verse was dope too, Schizo came with a dope beat, and justice was done

Duh Peaceful Warriorz -5/5 Both came strong on this one, the levels are low, but the verse alone, imo, overwrite that shit. a couple times i had to bring a few lines back, and was like, "did he just say that shit" lol

Cannibal Godz - 4.5/5 Feelin this joint, and the high energy. Skamp had a nice verse

"Call me Skampoe the bitch nigga slayer" - shit defined the energy of the track

Icabod ripped this track apart, just seemed possessed on the mic

New Dayz - 4.5/5 Dope shit, beat sets the mood for the listener. this track shows the versitility, and can do that other direction but still keep your sound. Some straight lyrics on this one

Jon Cramer - 5/5 OH FUCK, beat is wild, very ominous especially with that clown laughin, lyrics are on point too, one of the top tracks definitely

Hard Reign - 3.5/5 LOL @ the mike tyson intro, priceless. dope verses, dope beat, nothing to stand out with this one, but a solid track

Womb 2 Duh Tomb - 5/5 Damn, love how Skamp started this one, just kinda slinks in, with this raspy voice. Jig flips into some higher energy, which was dope, gave both sides one slower, meticulous, and the other just BLAOW in your face lol. dope shit another highlight track imo

Deadication - 3/5 Not my favourite, clearly it came from a more personal subject matter, wasnt a bad track, just didnt shine as much as the others

Voices of Destruction - 4/5 Start by saying Lord Z came with an ill beat, and both killed it "throw flames from the fingers like mario". Jig killed that shit. Skampoe had oine of the best jump off line i ever heard, "i pound my fist in the earth and rock the ocean"

Power of Elevation - 4/5 Was really feelin this track, dont know what it is about it, but its got dope lyrical content (not the best from you but dope shit) and the beat is ill too, i would have put this in the middle and ended with another track though, it doesnt have a very good exit feel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - Very solid work, i will definitely be listening to this again, i spun it a bunch of times already, im going to make a copy of it and play it in the whip, and spread the word around. Mixing needs some work, with a better mix i think it would have raised the quality ten fold, but at the same time, im more about the emceeing and it was on point.

Overall Score:
    4/5

aw man thanx ya'll imbrator peace, we def gott do sum shit for the next one... chek dope fuckin review, thanx for taken the time.... bronze, i'll read when i get back, but peace to u man....

basement dweallaz album coming soon mu fuckaz...

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

No doubt Skamp. You guys got a long way to go musically to be honest with you... remember if you want to take it to another level, mixing is going to be key... step it up and get your selves a high quality mic. And learn some new mixing skills... I am 100% your rep will increase significantly. Also keep working on your writing... I saw a lot of improvement compared to the pcp ep. Just keep it humble fam... you and jig both.

PEace

Quote Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
    aw man thanx ya'll imbrator peace, we def gott do sum shit for the next one... chek dope fuckin review, thanx for taken the time.... bronze, i'll read when i get back, but peace to u man....

basement dweallaz album coming soon mu fuckaz...
    Peace Skamp, you know its all good, just supportin fellow emcees

thanks for the album plug lol its droppin sooooon

i ain't writin track for track
    but this is a solid album.
    the effort is focused (not all over the place)
    the wordplay is the jewel of this project
    my fav trax are devilish flow and peaceful warrior

New Dayz - it seems off like the re are missing bars or something. powerful song i would tighten it up. ESKO VON? is that blackula? eskimoe ivonne?

hahahahahaha ye

FOLLOW!!

*wipes tears*

i'm proud of yall niggas man.

AHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHa
    aAHAAHAAahAHHAhahaHAHAH!!1

AMMO peep this shit in a minute, i already know its gonna be good.

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Hard Rocks - The Hook at the beginning is of the hook. Why call it a freestyle? And who produced this? Anyway Skampoe is on point on this with the delivery. Anyhow very enjoyable track. 4/5

*THIS IS ONE OF MY FAV JOINTS, JIG RLY CAME THRU THE THE HEATERZ. ITS A FREESTYLE CUZ SUM FAGGOT FUCK FACE GAVE ME THE BEAT LIKE HE MADE IT AND AFTER WE RECORDED THE TRACK SUM ONE HERE POINTED OUT THE ITS SUM ONE ELSE'S BEAT FOR AN ESTABLISH RAPPER. I RLY FORGOT WHOS SONG it WAS, WE NEVER HEARD THE TRACK B4 SO IF ANY ONE FINDS OUT WHO WAS IT AND CAN GIMME THE ORIGINAL TRACK, IT BE DOPE TO HEAR WAT THE ORIGINAL OWNER'S TAKE ON THIS WAS...*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall... Very solid performance yall.... My advice for the next album is work on that mixing, and do not drop half of your tracks before the album drops. You gotta build anticipation! I gave it 2 spins so far, and its worthy of a few more. Props and keep elavating.

PEace
    yea man the mixing shit is hard but we werkin on it lol.

any way,

mind if i use ur review on my myspace blog thingie? urs too bronze feet? peace.

FOLLOW!!