Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PCP'S THE SWORD AND THE SLEDGEHAMMER-free album download

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    Yo Imma DL Now....hey What Happen To That Assassinz Track?...But Yeah Imma Come Back Wit A Review
    hahahahaha ssshhhhhhhhhhh tryna save sumthing for the next one which is almost done lol.....

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Ya man you can use that shit for your myspace

thanx broham

FOLLOW!!

Veteran Member

great work from jigsaw and skamp definetly a solid album

my favorit tracks re
    * battlecry mad dope beat and the 3 verses re tight tight especialy how PCP hav began their verses pure sickness mad respect

* the canibal Godz - also bangin a great job from my fam grandmantis the beat is dope fam and Mcing asalways bangin and icabod as always the craziest flava in da era
    (hey chang i m waitin u to bless the corp symphony )

* Jon Cramer damm also a mad dark track respect respect no doubt

and fo sho the rest of the album is also bangin but those re my top 3

peace and mad respect family

thanx man 4 takin tha time...

FOLLOW!!

DrunkenMasta303

this is a fiyya album!! great lyrics + dope beatz, and the whole vibe of this album is mad SINISTER!!

my fav trakks are

12 jewels of violence
    devilish flow
    the cannibal godz
    womb 2 duh tomb
    voices of destruction
    power of elevation

^^these trakks are all 5/5 bangers!!

altogether it was a very entertaining listen throughout the whole thing, not 1 moment of boredom lol

peace to the swordz and the sledgehammerz!

yo and thanx for the beat comments yall, i appreciate it

Peace Lord^ Cook Up Some Moe Fiya For Us Man!

FOLLOW!!

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by InspectahChek View Post
    Hard Rocks - The Hook at the beginning is of the hook. Why call it a freestyle? And who produced this? Anyway Skampoe is on point on this with the delivery. Anyhow very enjoyable track. 4/5

12 Jewelz of Violence - This is my jam right here lol. I always have a place in my heart for tracks I produce haha. But nah seriously speaking you guys just get fucking busy... Jig is the man on this one ""mame n choke ya,flame the toasta,barbecue ya fukin ribs" 4.5/5

Battle Cry - PRof. Rino on the beat... This one is feeling good right here.... Skamp your verse was too short man I wanted more. Its hard to fully hear Bronze at times, but this is a track that he is riding the beat real well...good verse too. Jigsaw I am becoming real impressed with jigsaws flow. Nice lines too... "throwing lightning from the fingertips" "Lion King, you lieing yo" 4/5

Devilish Flow - "I be the 7th decended from allah in the heavens when life gave me lemons I got use to the weapons" "I be the long awaited like the stimulous package" Skampoe got busy on this one... trully enjoyed this track a lot "My venom chamber comes your anger" This track was awesome over all. Shouts to Schizo-Manic on the beat. 5/5

Duh PEacefull Warriors - Mix is low yall. So far everything was sounding good volume wise but its cool because Jigsaw outshined that with the writting:

I am the silence before the storm, thunder before the lightning, smell of death in the right before the mic fighten -- reflection on the razor blade right before the slicen... The bloods thats on the ground right after the battles ingnited... The discomferting feeling before the slaying and killing, the finder of lost souls, protector of my children...

Hell yeah Jig finally stepped out that gangster shit for a bit. sick Imagery bro major props on that.

"We were doomed from the start, from the moment the blood pumped from the heard, handcuffed and thrown in witht he sharks..." Skamp came in impressive also... the 911 bush rhymes were on point man.

sick Sick imagery fellahs!! 5/5

Cannibal Godz - This is my shit right here. Yall already know how I feel about this one... Track is hard. ICABOD stole the show "Pooka death techinques depleet you with head knods, swing through my forest the fortress is gorgeous where skeletons swing from the ceeling of porches" HAHAHAHAHAH! 4.5/5

New Dayz - Nice feel on this one. Props to Tracks on the beat. Nice writing Skampoe Niggas will murk for a pack of a new port" word?!?! lol. "Waking up in a 6X9 am I in hell? I live in a fucking closet, might as well be a cell" Deep homie. Overall an amazing deep track. 5/5

Jon Cramer - WOW!! @ the beat. Sounds like some wild 93 RZA shit. Fuck! Props to Rino. JIG came nasty!! "its more fun to see my victims saw there head off" hahahaha. ill track one of my favs out the album. 5/5

Hard Reign - Pretty solid joint IMO... This is the one you guys have a vid for. 3.5/5

Womb to the Tomb - YEah Skampoe on that mystical shit... very ill beat again by Tracks... This track is a banger. 4/5

Deadication - Mix is a little off, might be because the beat was low... or the vocals too loud on jigs end.... But after hearing skamp, I feel like the beat was mixed low. This is obviously an anger track to somebody. "And for the record I even put you on with that whore you call your babys mama" You asshole!! haha. 3/5

Voices of Destruction - Produced by LORD ZERO right? Beat is off the hook... Z and his samples... Skamp the verse was dope... "I pump my fist on the earth and rock the ocean... Voice of destruction evil abduction" 4/5

Power of Elevation - I thought you guys could have finished the album stronger... it wasnt a bad track, but neither was it great... mix was a little meh... 3.5/5

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall... Very solid performance yall.... My advice for the next album is work on that mixing, and do not drop half of your tracks before the album drops. You gotta build anticipation! I gave it 2 spins so far, and its worthy of a few more. Props and keep elavating.

PEace
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronze Feet View Post
    Ocean Rocks - 4/5, dope verses and who did the beat? lol but its dope too, like Chek said why is it a freestyle, anyways dope opening for an album

12 Jewelz of Violence - 5/5, Jigs kills this one, that shit about the jedi, so ill i cant even get it all lol, skampoe came strong too. Twelve as always banged out an ill beat

Battlecry - 4.5/5, LOL you know what it is, Skamp and Jig kill this one. props to rino for the beat

Devilish Flow - 4/5 Skampoe was very visual with this verses, very ill. Jigs verse was dope too, Schizo came with a dope beat, and justice was done

Duh Peaceful Warriorz -5/5 Both came strong on this one, the levels are low, but the verse alone, imo, overwrite that shit. a couple times i had to bring a few lines back, and was like, "did he just say that shit" lol

Cannibal Godz - 4.5/5 Feelin this joint, and the high energy. Skamp had a nice verse

"Call me Skampoe the bitch nigga slayer" - shit defined the energy of the track

Icabod ripped this track apart, just seemed possessed on the mic

New Dayz - 4.5/5 Dope shit, beat sets the mood for the listener. this track shows the versitility, and can do that other direction but still keep your sound. Some straight lyrics on this one

Jon Cramer - 5/5 OH FUCK, beat is wild, very ominous especially with that clown laughin, lyrics are on point too, one of the top tracks definitely

Hard Reign - 3.5/5 LOL @ the mike tyson intro, priceless. dope verses, dope beat, nothing to stand out with this one, but a solid track

Womb 2 Duh Tomb - 5/5 Damn, love how Skamp started this one, just kinda slinks in, with this raspy voice. Jig flips into some higher energy, which was dope, gave both sides one slower, meticulous, and the other just BLAOW in your face lol. dope shit another highlight track imo

Deadication - 3/5 Not my favourite, clearly it came from a more personal subject matter, wasnt a bad track, just didnt shine as much as the others

Voices of Destruction - 4/5 Start by saying Lord Z came with an ill beat, and both killed it "throw flames from the fingers like mario". Jig killed that shit. Skampoe had oine of the best jump off line i ever heard, "i pound my fist in the earth and rock the ocean"

Power of Elevation - 4/5 Was really feelin this track, dont know what it is about it, but its got dope lyrical content (not the best from you but dope shit) and the beat is ill too, i would have put this in the middle and ended with another track though, it doesnt have a very good exit feel

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall - Very solid work, i will definitely be listening to this again, i spun it a bunch of times already, im going to make a copy of it and play it in the whip, and spread the word around. Mixing needs some work, with a better mix i think it would have raised the quality ten fold, but at the same time, im more about the emceeing and it was on point.

Overall Score:
    4/5

just got outta work and holy shit!!!!! thanx to all you guyz for takin the time to do all this. it's much apppreciated. this one i'm proud of...some old trax on here but u can definitely notice the musical growth,so imagine how sick the 3rd project's gonna be.thanx once again,peace!!!! 1

ayo dope work guys!! Im not gonna drop you a play by play cos I gave you in depth feed on all tracks when you dropped them individually.

Stand out tracks:

12 Jewelz of violence,
    Develish flow (Jig this is how you need to drop all your verses, best delivery to date),
    Duh peacful warriors, (I really felt this track!! I dont mind the horrorcore but its dope to see a more emotional track),
    The Cannibal godz, (pt II coming soon!!!!),
    Jon Crammer,

You got blessed with some dope production too so props to all involved!!

It was great to see you guys come on along way from the early stuff you dropped theres been a massive improvment!! But if you want to get more serious and sell your shit from now on you need to improve further to be taken seriously! One of the biggest let downs on this joint is the mixing, you need to make sure you got decent equipment monitors/headphones and mic etc. Also regards effects on the vox you need to learn how to use them properly, reverb for example is used to marry sounds together so they have something in common and mesh well together, so if you have too different effects on your verses then it sounds odd. Also although you have come on a long way quickly I would like to see continued improvment on your flow i.e. breath control, spacing of your words, not trying to fit too many words into your lines etc etc.

Anyway this was a good fun listen its been great watching you guys grow and I really look forward to the next one!!!

p.s. Try not dropping all the tunes before the album drop next time, I was a lil dissapointed not get fresh listening material and that could put peeps off of copping your album in the future.

p.s.s. Cannibal godz ptII cooming soon.......................
    Shamless plug lol!!!!

you guys did a really good job. standouts to me were battlecry, devilish flow and jon cramer. i know you were learning as you went, so the album's a little uneven, but the songs i liked were really good.

7th thanx for the constructive, we still elevating nameen lol mamoryman thanx for takin the time to listen peace ya'll!

FOLLOW!!

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

Downloading...
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

Pioneer Of Cerebral Music The Prime Sithesizah's Avatar

This album is simply a movement of it's own. The production suited you guys perfectly and the emceeing was on point all the way through. Listening to the tape, it just makes me remember what symbolized Underground Hip-Hop... this shit right here was RAW.. no sugarcoated shit, just R.A.W music... much props, PCP... hopefully, I can whip up a track or so for the next round lol... but this right here was NICE NICE work!
    The Prime Sithesizah [Facebook/Myspace]

Peace fellas

Sorry it took a few days to drop the feed but I been mad busy trying to get shit organized for my album.

This was a real solid effort, overall I felt the album was imbalanced meaning there were tracks where you guys performed on a much much higher level compared to some of the weaker tracks...that is totally understandable because a lot of it was sorta learning on the fly, but in the future def be very selective and when you put together an album try to plan it all out, get most of the beats, and think about how the album is gonna be as a whole in terms of the production flowing together, and the content of songs having some kind of logical progression. You guys got mad potential tho, Skamp has a great rap voice and both of ya'll sound like rappers and seem at place on the mic, it's just a matter of smoothing it all out and getting that shit to be second nature in terms of the mechanics so you can really just focus on what you saying and expressing yourself.

You got the track by track from the others and I more or less agree with 12's track breakdown...my fav tracks were Devilish Flow and Duh Peaceful Warriors

But overall the progression since the time of the Lo Fi tape is def mind boggling, so mad respect is due...I think work ethic is the most important thing and ya'll clearly grind hard and try to elevate and I really respect that. You guys know what you need to work on...it's just about constantly trying to improve something, every track should show an advance in some area whether it be the emceeing or the engineering

PEACE

BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF JIGSAW45's Avatar

good lookin on the review my niggas,we're definitely applying all this to the next installment as well as all the other projects we do...peace,1 oh and btw...i'm def pickin up your 2nd joint yo