your soul stays alive.. ask wu tang

85 %ER

Default Re: The defintion of truth.

i cant because they never visit this site.:<<<<

;-) i feel u

Veteran Member

Attacking science is silly. Is it so unreasonable to do what you say you can? Is it unreasonable to show others what you've seen? If it can be percieved on any level, then its fit for science. If it cannot be percieved, then where does YOUR source of knowledge come from?

Thought Provoker

TRUTH...science and religion have been separated when they are one.

They both are paths to walk to find the absolute truth.

Ive noticed that many people who have an understanding of God, really do know a lot about science, such as how the human body works, anatomy, geology, etc.

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science, often say things are "irrational" simply when they cannot be explained. But just because something cannot be explained doesnt make it false? Why the hell lemmers jump to their death for no reason cannot be explained, but they do that shit anyway. Now one thing I learned from my father to say to science believers is that there is an easy way to explain the metaphysical. "For every action there has to be an equal an opposite reaction. You can stop, so therefore you must go. What goes up, must come down. There's light, so there's darkness. If you have the seen, than you must have the unseen." Makes perfect sense really.

And there are so many things that really doesnt make sense to me atleast. Like the missing link in evolution, and how we all come from a cell and just evolved into the billions of species we have. Adaptation, yes, but evolution itself doesnt phathom with me. Cant really break it down, but seriously sit down and think about it one day and you may see.

and scientists today are so corrupt that they know the "truth" that they want to find, so theyll pervert an experiment so that they can get desirable results. Its hard to find truth because we all have biases, and who does not want what they believe to hold true? More shit I can get into later if someone asks but Ive already taken up so much space.
    Knowledge is the key
    Understanding is the lock
    Wisdom comes through the door

Quote Originally Posted by belfalo
    its not so hard to answer imo. when you die your brain stops its activity. when it happens you dont sense/feel your environment anymore ---> theres literally nothing after death.
    what is 'you'?

what is 'brain activity'?

what is 'sense/feel'?

does anything else stay alive when you are dead? or do you take the universe with you?

does your brain help you understand? or does it prevent you from understanding?
    all the points have been made

Quote Originally Posted by brahma
    your soul stays alive.. ask wu tang
    arent you your soul?

do you not aspire to be at one with your soul?

if you are at one with your soul
    and your soul stays alive

then that means you stay alive
    all the points have been made

85 %ER

TrueWisdom:
    as far as i know the missing link in evolution has been found but im not sure. ill look it up.

Veteran Member

lmao get the fuck out wit this evolution talk being truth

[QUOTE=LHX]what is 'you'?

the brain is the part of the body where all input gets mastered. the senses, the intelligence, the ghost... it all gets into the brain and it comes to brain activity.

what is 'sense/feel'?
    thereīs two ways of feeling. materially with your skin (5thsense) and spiritually with your heart.

does anything else stay alive when you are dead? or do you take the universe with you?
    hehe..nice question. in my position i must say no, nobody stays alive until god sends someone who keeps it up for me, playin my position when i leave this body. lol but usually everything stays alive when one loose his/her body.

i got six senses,intelligence and a heart which i use to understand things. the brain is just a material part of a machine, my soul is caged in.

arent you your soul?
    no... the souls are godīs property. itīs borrowed. but god leaves it to everyone as a gift.

do you not aspire to be at one with your soul?
    i am an individual soul

if you are at one with your soul
    and your soul stays alive
    then that means you stay alive -one canīt be departet from his soul

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by LHX
    what is 'you'?

what is 'sense/feel'?

by "you" i mean your brain. its the only organ that cannot be replaced because if you put another brain in the body it will be a different person while you can still put your own brain in another body and be the same.

when you brain dies the elecrticity stops to work inside. the brain works like a computer. when it stops your life ends.

i dont think anything else "dies" when you do. you life simply ends and your body starts to rot. thats all folks. the same happens when a dog or a bird dies. humans are smart animals.

85 %ER

Quote Originally Posted by Bone Collecta
    lmao get the fuck out wit this evolution talk being truth
    evolutions may hasnt made you smarter then a monkey but it still exists you know.

[QUOTE=belfalo]by "you" i mean your brain. its the only organ that cannot be replaced because if you put another brain in the body it will be a different person while you can still put your own brain in another body and be the same.

^^ thatīs real funny bullshit... have you evere heard about a workin brain transplantation on humans? no? me neither.. and if they manage it.. the person would be the same as before but with another brain. thatīs just flesh and nerves ... thatīs got non to do with the soul which is in the heart

when you brain dies the elecrticity stops to work inside. the brain works like a computer. when it stops your life ends.
    YEAH! itīs very complex .. much more comlexity than a computer.. thatīs why a transplanation is "not working" yet.

i dont think anything else "dies" when you do. you life simply ends and your body starts to rot. thats all
    folks. the same happens when a dog or a bird dies. humans are smart animals
    if you think you are a smart animal.. okay. i do feel different from animals... cause i really learn very fast and i know whatīs right and wrong. cause my soul told me that... animals donīt know whatīs right or wrong and woops.. there you are .smart animal.. you canīt understand this cause you donīt know whatīs right or wrong in this case, cause you havenīt learned it yet.. but keep on. you on your way...

Mr Wuniverse

Quote Originally Posted by TrueWisdom
    TRUTH...science and religion have been separated when they are one.

They both are paths to walk to find the absolute truth.

Ive noticed that many people who have an understanding of God, really do know a lot about science, such as how the human body works, anatomy, geology, etc.

Now a lot of scientist, or people who believe in science, often say things are "irrational" simply when they cannot be explained. But just because something cannot be explained doesnt make it false? Why the hell lemmers jump to their death for no reason cannot be explained, but they do that shit anyway. Now one thing I learned from my father to say to science believers is that there is an easy way to explain the metaphysical. "For every action there has to be an equal an opposite reaction. You can stop, so therefore you must go. What goes up, must come down. There's light, so there's darkness. If you have the seen, than you must have the unseen." Makes perfect sense really.

And there are so many things that really doesnt make sense to me atleast. Like the missing link in evolution, and how we all come from a cell and just evolved into the billions of species we have. Adaptation, yes, but evolution itself doesnt phathom with me. Cant really break it down, but seriously sit down and think about it one day and you may see.

and scientists today are so corrupt that they know the "truth" that they want to find, so theyll pervert an experiment so that they can get desirable results. Its hard to find truth because we all have biases, and who does not want what they believe to hold true? More shit I can get into later if someone asks but Ive already taken up so much space.
    Nice post man. Peace.
    Peace!