Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: punk / metal/ death metal/ skaw or some shit/ grunge discussions

Default punk / metal/ death metal/ skaw or some shit/ grunge discussions

punk / metal/ death metal/ skaw or some shit/ grunge discussions here.

when i was really into partying,...we'd get mad fucked up, piss drunk, beligerent and insane. shit was fun. i guess much hasnt changed but anyways.....i listened to grips of metal an punk, not grunge or skaw........here's a list

nofx of course
    stupid misfits, everyone listened to them
    exploited
    full frontal assault(some badass friends i used to kick i with)
    guttermouth
    im forgetting a grip.....zeke, bobby prolly knows who they are.
    sublime was cool

fuck it....whats your view on the subject

oh yeah cky

that anal cunt shit, alotta shit, slayer, cradle of filfth
    peace
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Wu Vatican

Default Re: punk / metal/ death metal/ skaw or some shit/ grunge discussions

sublime- fuckin a right, man.

The Clash are the best punk band ever

metallica black album and before, megadeth, slayer, pantera, superjoint ritual, black label society, sabbath, floyd, hendrix, iron maiden, zeppelin, cof before they were cool lol, noumena, nirvana, nofx, misfits, danzig, bad religion, 88 things louie, social distortion, exploited, clash, sex pistols and then i listen to a shitload of hip hop...my taste in music is great
    Ghostface says fake words, like sprinkle noodles
    on your hembri...the fucks a hembri?

-ThaShaolinAssassin

I hate that music.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Hi Goddess! You hate that music?? Why? (not that I expect you to go in depth with it)

I dont do Metallica, Pantera, Slayer and bands like that...I respect them big time...but a little to "butt rockey" for me...and I cant stand how Metallica always has the same sound...my bass player is always trying to get me to play that shit...but for some reason I just can't do it.

Sublime, nofx, fugazi, bad brains, nirvana, mad season, primus, supersuckers, bad religion, clash, black flag, molding, butthole surfers...to name a few...

Oh and misfits...thats funny...my band opened for them when they were up here in Alaska this summer...it was cool and sad and funny all at the same time...plus its silly that they try to keep going with out Danzig...but...everyone's gotta make a living...still cool though that those 50 year old fuckers are still rocking...Robo kicked as on drums...plus I was very happy to see that he doesnt do much with his left foot and he gets quick, sweet kicks on his bass drum with out using a double bass pedal...pretty impressive! They were very nice guys...

primus,..lol, what are they doin these days?

you listen to good music

oh shit, your 28, i never knew that. peace agtain

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    oh shit, your 28, i never knew that. peace agtain
    Hey Sicka!! Yeah...Im gettin old...

Thanks for compliment on my music tastes...I personally fully agree with you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sicka Than Aidz
    primus,..lol, what are they doin these days?

you listen to good music
    I dont know if Primus the band itself is doing anything...I should keep track of them better...I know Claypool does some stuff with his Frog Brigade band and does lots of guest appearances on albums and at shows...now there is a bad ass mother fucker!

I do hope to hear another Primus album in the future...I will have to check that out.

Oh, and thanks for the rep on the ghost canvas...yes..it is canvas...and I love it... I will have to take more pics of my concert posters and stuff that I collect...I love music and art and have spent way too much money on a bunch of stuff!

How's your day going?

cannibal corpse, anal cunt, morbid angel, calabahn, glassjaw, necrophagist, LOG, As i lay dying etc etc my mates listen to loads of shit like that, i just learnt a few from when i was hanging around in college.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

Quote Originally Posted by Butter
    cannibal corpse, anal cunt, morbid angel, calabahn, glassjaw, necrophagist, LOG, As i lay dying etc etc my mates listen to loads of shit like that, i just learnt a few from when i was hanging around in college.
    Wow! Never heard of any of those bands...I will have to check it out! Anal Cunt... that is funny! Any girls in the band?

i dont think so lol. i know that there's a few bands with female members. not sure which though.
    If I Offend You .. Fuck You I Intend To ..

Not my thing Kriszy Substance

Quote Originally Posted by 31013
    Not my thing Kriszy Substance
    Cool..I respect that...hey...I saw you got pretty wordy when people were talking about Clivarings not being good or whatever...I was impressed with the lenght of your post...must've hit a nerve... you got some Cilva for me? I want to download some of that too...trying to make a good mixed CD! Thanks wu-man

my days good, thanks for bringin up those bands, butter too,....god, primus was so long ago, before wu tang.....well, alotta metal an punk are old like the wu. im gonna start getting sad, im one of those alcoholics that gets emotional about the past, not really but i miss bein 13 an smoking weed an actually getting high. peace