Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: CIA Killed Marley and Hendrix (MUST READ)

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default CIA Killed Marley and Hendrix (MUST READ)

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

ive seen these scans before but just stumbled on them again.

dope read.

-interesting how Hendrix was on a government list of people who would be rounded up and detained in a national emergency

-Bob Marley was tortured and humilated in his last days by a former Nazi doctor (cutting of his dreads, is one of the worst thing you can do to a rastah)

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Convincing.

Although they surely weren't disposed of because of weed smoking. I think it has more to do with them being icons, idols to the youth, and that they used their popularity to spread a message that wasn't suiting the government, AKA the capitalistic conservative big money holders that decide what is government gonna do.

Unlike the today's fake role models who are neck to neck with that same establishment.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Banned

LOL...no establishment huh? Should we got back to tribal society???

Look, man, i love the music of all these people and I love art and all of that shit, but whenever artists try to get political or anything like that, they just make themselves look stupid.

You got Abbie Hoffman and John Lennon getting high on a rooftop in the East Village....is that supposed to be inspirational? What is that supposed to signify? That they are 'rebels"???
    They aint rebels....Pancho Villa was a rebel, Castro was a rebel, the whites and the reds in Russia were rebels.

They people are recreational drug using musicians. They have no grand plan for anything.
    They just dream about taking down an establishment....but then what??? Anarchy? No order, people doing whatever they want.

These artists live in a fantasy world. Way out of touch with reality. But its probably what makes them so creative....the drugs.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

bob marley was a rebel too

Banned

no he wasn't

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

yea he was

it's no secret. they put anybody in the ground, who stands up for freedom, justice,

equality etc. Fuck those hoes.

Nice bullshit story.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Banned

what exactly did jimi hendrix and marley and lennon stand for??? They never could explain it clearly.

Freedom and justice and equality...oh yes, of course, how cliche of them. Such humanitarians.

Give me a break

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    what exactly did jimi hendrix and marley and lennon stand for??? They never could explain it clearly.

Freedom and justice and equality...oh yes, of course, how cliche of them. Such humanitarians.

Give me a break
    i agree that they bit off more than they could chew, but are you saying those aren't noble ideals? or that they weren't genuine?

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

LOL...no establishment huh? Should we got back to tribal society???
    I'm not saying that (although it ain't a bad idea at all), I'm just saying...

Look, man, i love the music of all these people and I love art and all of that shit, but whenever artists try to get political or anything like that, they just make themselves look stupid.
    ... that art was ALWAYS political and connected with politics, that's why artists who didn't comply with political requirements in non-democratic countries were persecuted. For reference, check Nazi book burning.

the whites [...] in Russia were rebels.
    I'm also saying that you don't have a slightest fucking clue of what you're talking about and that from this moment on I'm not considering you a worthy discussion partner.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

lol I don't think Nicky has heard of HIP HOP that has doing this since the beginning
    or THE WU-TANG CLAN that does this on every album they've ever put out

Quote Originally Posted by Slim T View Post

I'm also saying that you don't have a slightest fucking clue of what you're talking about and that from this moment on I'm not considering you a worthy discussion partner.
    Nicky never knows what he's talking about
    he likes to browse KTL threads until he finds something he disagrees with and starts whining without ever actually building on any topic here
    very predictable - I wouldn't mind him

Banned

WHat did you think I was referencing when I said the whites and reds in russia were rebels??

Certainly you didn't think i was referring to race.

Banned

... that art was ALWAYS political and connected with politics, that's why artists who didn't comply with political requirements in non-democratic countries were persecuted. For reference, check Nazi book burning
    Wow, what a reference. Thanks, I'd never heard of that before!!!

Quote Originally Posted by memoryman View Post
    i agree that they bit off more than they could chew, but are you saying those aren't noble ideals? or that they weren't genuine?
    They are noble, if unrealistic ideals. I think some of them may have been genuine. But again, were they really fighting for these ideals or were they just angry at establishment and order???
    What was their grand plan? Did they even have one? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    lol I don't think Nicky has heard of HIP HOP that has doing this since the beginning
    or THE WU-TANG CLAN that does this on every album they've ever put out
    I don't live my life based off of the lyrics from an album.
    If you worship these guys or base your political opinions off of what you hear on their albums, I gotta think somethings wrong with you.

After reading you type something like this, it might be better for me to pay you no mind.