Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T.O. just got released

Dwight Conroy Farrell ButterCrunchJoints's Avatar

Default T.O. just got released

discuss...
    don't you flip your glasses up at me Kadeem Hardison

i don't like this move. i prefer he stay on the cowboys, i love what he helped do for them.

i am going to guess he ends up in miami with sparano and parcells.

say hey, you're in silver spring, are you a dallass fan?

image clean up alert

Banned

He's probably crying his ass off right now. He'll find some other team who's QB he will bitch about by week 10

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

This is how much a problem T.O. is.....not even Jerry Jones and the freakin' Cowboys wanted him back lol. He has so much talent but was just never a winner. I wonder what team will be dumb enough to pick up the leftovers.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

I hear Oakland and Detroit have open spots on their rosters.

Father of Brooklyn

Im a Skins fan so I was a lil worried when we released Sean Springs for the simple fact he shuts T.O. down every time but now I dont even care

Veteran Member

I'm Happy The Giants Dont Have TO See Him Anymore Hopefully.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

how do you know he got released

?
    Trip

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

^Watch ESPN.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

-

LOL@Beautifulrock hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I saw on ESPN today that his agent said a few teams are interested in him but he won't say who the teams are. ESPN's analysts said that the 49ers and Raiders are interested in him LOL. Ya'll know if he goes to a bad team, he's really gonna be bitching hahahahahahahahahahaha. He's gonna be a distraction on any team he's with because he's retarded.

-

LOL@Terrell signed with Buffalo for one year hahahahahahahahahahaha. Buffalo is going nowhere. Watch his ass start bitching when they lose LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Terrell signed with Buffalo for one year hahahahahahahahahahaha. Buffalo is going nowhere. Watch his ass start bitching when they lose LOL.
    yeah everyone is western new york is going crazy but they forget T.O is not even the best receiver in the east division (moss laughs at T.O) and T.O does not play D. T.O could help keep the bills in buffalo, I expect to see a lot of T.O jerseys now and lots of fans of the bills have a great feeling

-

Randy Moss has been dissing Terrell? When did this happen?

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    yeah everyone is western new york is going crazy but they forget T.O is not even the best receiver in the east division (moss laughs at T.O) and T.O does not play D. T.O could help keep the bills in buffalo, I expect to see a lot of T.O jerseys now and lots of fans of the bills have a great feeling

ya but moss maybe top 5 all time. how is that even a far comparison? and to be honest is T.O. even that far behind really?

what other wideout could the bills have got that raised there national profile, would sell jerseys and tickets, and immediately help their team on the field, other than T.O.?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.