Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T.O. just got released

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    ya but moss maybe top 5 all time. how is that even a far comparison? and to be honest is T.O. even that far behind really?

what other wideout could the bills have got that raised there national profile, would sell jerseys and tickets, and immediately help their team on the field, other than T.O.?
    no he is not and, also when the bills play the patriots that is what they are going to talk about in the buffalo area trust me

Wu Vatican

i asked three qustions there. which one did you answer?
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    ya but moss maybe top 5 all time. how is that even a far comparison? and to be honest is T.O. even that far behind really?

because T.O and moss have been two of the top receivers the last 10 years, and no he is not, moss just has the better catches and is a better deep threat. it is funny how good these two are but both do not have a ring yet

what other wideout could the bills have got that raised there national profile, would sell jerseys and tickets, and immediately help their team on the field, other than T.O.?
    no one, signing t.o is going to help the bills offense a lot, they have a great receiver and a good receiver and evens can fly. lynch is a good running back (if rogers does not suspend him) and Edwards should have a good season. I expect ticket sales to increase and this could help the bills, a team that could be on the move after Ralph wilson dies, but perhaps this could helps to sell more seats and keep them in buffalo.

Wu Vatican

no doubt. the bills rarely if ever get mentioned in the news anymore except for the possiblity of them moving, which is not something you want to be in the news for.

so theres no doubt about it, i think its a positive. plus at only 1 year, he cant blow up the team. (a team whos been 7-9 the past three seasons and hasnt sniffed the playoffs since 99, so the f knows maybe they need blowing up anyways).

im a dolphins fan who lives in WNY. i hate the bills but at the same time secretly root for them if its not fucking with my phins because they are the local team.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

yeah am not a bills fan either but I know how much they mater to WNY. when they signed T.O that is all their fans were talking about and who could blame them, they could be a playoff team

the bills are truly the only NFL team in NY state, so it would suck if they moved and it would really hurt western new yorks economy if they left.