Thread: 8-Ball and MJG

Default 8-Ball and MJG

what you guys think are theyre best group albums, and solo wise how are theirs, how would u rank their albums in order of dopeness, i wanna start listenin to these guys again but i got like 4 songs from them.

Veteran Member

Whatabout This Guys¿? Just I Have Listened 2 Albums And There Are Dopeezz

Veteran Member

Non Best Group But 8ball Solo Carer Is So Good

i like mjg more, his flow is crazy to me, comin out hard, thats the one with armed robbery rite, ill check that album out then.

Liquid Swordsman Wu-Tang Gambino's Avatar

8ball & mjg are southern legends. Eightball is one of the best southern emcees of all-time. And yeah I'm a big ball & mjg head so here's some help. In order group albums:

On Top of the World
    On the Outside Looking In
    In Our Lifetime
    Comin Out Hard
    Space Age 4 Eva
    Living Legends
    Ridin High

Eightball has the best solo, his double disc Lost is a must. MJG's solo No More Glory and Ball's 2nd one called Almost Famous is good too. If you like all that, they got some more solo stuff too.

-

Livin Legends, Ridin High, Space Age 4 Eva albums i didn't like. You Don't Want Drama song from Livin Legends album is the shit. I love that beat. Buck Bounce song with DJ Quik on Space Age 4 Eva album is another favorite of mine. We Started This and Dues Paid songs on In Our Lifetime album are also my favorites. We Started This song has a hard beat. In Our Lifetime is one of my favorite albums from them. 8Ball's Lost and Almost Famous albums are good. He did another solo album i forgot the name of but i didn't like it too much. MJG's first solo album is good. He has a new solo album i wanna check out. I also love their song Reason For Rhyme on Rhyme And Reason soundtrack. That beat is hard. I like their lyrics on Bun B's song on his latest album that has David Banner and Rick Ross and the song samples Jodeci's Cry For You song. I can't think of the name of the song but i've seen the video a few times. Peace to 8Ball for mentioning Scarface and my boy Willie D on the song.

1.Comin' Out Hard

2.On Top Of The World

3.LIvin' Legends

4.In Our Lifetime

5.On The Outside Lookin' In

6.Space Age 4 Eva

7.Ridin' High

I like MJG's Summer 2008 solo albums. Pimp Tight is better than the one he released (This Might Be the Day) to me. 8ball had done many also as well as joint albums.
    their past solos are dope too!
    Last edited by Comptilla; 03-12-2009 at 05:24 PM.
    Yo!

Veteran Member staycreepin_n_silence's Avatar

comin out hard outside looking in and on top of the world lost is good but it is filtered likt yhe song with busta but back yard mississippi drama in my life the artist pays the price are reallly good songs
    Common~Talib Kweli~Nas~Az~Bun B~Eightball&MJG~Goodie mob~Fiend~WuTang~Lupe~BoneThugs~SunzofMan~JayZ~Bea ns~Jeezy~The Roots

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart

The ABBOTT

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
    8ball & mjg are southern legends. Eightball is one of the best southern emcees of all-time. And yeah I'm a big ball & mjg head so here's some help. In order group albums:

On Top of the World
    On the Outside Looking In
    In Our Lifetime
    Comin Out Hard
    Space Age 4 Eva
    Living Legends
    Ridin High

Eightball has the best solo, his double disc Lost is a must. MJG's solo No More Glory and Ball's 2nd one called Almost Famous is good too. If you like all that, they got some more solo stuff too.
    I agree with this assessment, but I would probably put Comin Out Hard and Space Age 4 Eva a little higher.

Since I don't have much additional to add here is a dope track featuring 8ball MJG and MC Ren off of Ren's Ruthless for life

--youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

I thought it'd be weird to hear MJG w/o Ball or vice versa but their solo albums are pretty fuckin good. Not AS good as their group albums but still

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted