Thread: 武赏 WuDang

Default 武赏 WuDang

Dear Wutang Clan people

I am just dropping in to drop some data...to cut it short, quotation RZA (Kungfu/TaiChi march/april 2009): "...I learned that Wu-Tang means "man deserving of God" or "man who deserves to be God" or "man trying to find God within himself"- I guess ae some of the translations."
    These renderings are incorrect and nothing more than wild guessings in the eye of a trained sinologist that is.
    There is no God-concept in chinese culture. If the chinese put it to him that way they were just "patting the horses ass."
    I omit the "xponation"of Wu and go straight to the Dang赏/当.
    Dang has two components, 尚and田. The first is explained:从八,像气之分散也. The meaning of 尚 follows the meaning of 八 which is to part or to seperate, similar to the dispersal of qi, like the roof of a house which comes last and divides the elements water, air, heat.
    Beneath this roof which offers shadow, protection from rain and wind by dispersing these influences, you find the chracter for a field, tian 田.
    The two pieces put together can be translated into: to value, equal,, to compensate, to match, convenient etc.

This architecture of meanings builds a whole concept of reality. Houses breathe and the correct breathing enables us to partake of the elemental influence in a constructive or life-prolonging manner.

The residents under the martial roof of WuDang saw and reap under a proverbial roof which is actually provided by nature.
    Obviously this sawing and reaping is done in a martial spirit.

The main propellant in this spiritual warfare is what the daoist call jing精. Jing by means of breathing tranformes into xian仙/僊. A Xian is a celestial/immortal being, a fairy. The graph depicts a man climbing a mountain grabbing a bird`s nest.

The chinese language is an advanced code for initiated scholars.

The climbing and collecting action is nothing more than a metaphorical description of the cultivation of jng into xian. The volatile circulation of reproductive energy inside the human body following certain pathways/meridians from the scrotum up the spine into the cerebral cortex equals the climbing of a mountain where ther is a den of spiritual thieves who corrupted the afro americans into adopting christianity and along with it its virtues: torture, imprisonment, submisson, you know them all.

The jing recalibrates your brain and helps you to get rid of desires.

Colect your seeds and carry them to the mountain top where you plant them. Very soon fruit will roll down your mountain road.

All this has far reaching implications and i will soon pesent you with practical political/idelogical application.

Default 武赏 WuDang

Dear Wutang Clan people

I am just dropping in to drop some data...to cut it short, quotation RZA (Kungfu/TaiChi march/april 2009): "...I learned that Wu-Tang means "man deserving of God" or "man who deserves to be God" or "man trying to find God within himself"- I guess ae some of the translations."
    These renderings are incorrect and nothing more than wild guessings in the eye of a trained sinologist that is.
    There is no God-concept in chinese culture. If the chinese put it to him that way they were just "patting the horses ass."
    I omit the "xponation"of Wu and go straight to the Dang赏/当.
    Dang has two components, 尚and田. The first is explained:从八,像气之分散也. The meaning of 尚 follows the meaning of 八 which is to part or to seperate, similar to the dispersal of qi, like the roof of a house which comes last and divides the elements water, air, heat.
    Beneath this roof which offers shadow, protection from rain and wind by dispersing these influences, you find the chracter for a field, tian 田.
    The two pieces put together can be translated into: to value, equal,, to compensate, to match, convenient etc.

This architecture of meanings builds a whole concept of reality. Houses breathe and the correct breathing enables us to partake of the elemental influence in a constructive or life-prolonging manner.

The residents under the martial roof of WuDang saw and reap under a proverbial roof which is actually provided by nature.
    Obviously this sawing and reaping is done in a martial spirit.

The main propellant in this spiritual warfare is what the daoist call jing精. Jing by means of breathing tranformes into xian仙/僊. A Xian is a celestial/immortal being, a fairy. The graph depicts a man climbing a mountain grabbing a bird`s nest.

The chinese language is an advanced code for initiated scholars.

The climbing and collecting action is nothing more than a metaphorical description of the cultivation of jing into xian. The volatile circulation of reproductive energy inside the human body following certain pathways/meridians from the scrotum up the spine into the cerebral cortex equals the climbing of a mountain where ther is a den of spiritual thieves who corrupted the afro americans into adopting christianity and along with it its virtues: torture, imprisonment, submisson, you know them all.

The jing recalibrates your brain and helps you to get rid of desires.

Colect your seeds and carry them to the mountain top where you plant them. Very soon fruit will roll down your mountain road.

All this has far reaching implications and i will soon present you with practical political/idelogical application.

Ill Blow Ya Lil Balls Off wilmington shogun's Avatar

shut the fuck up

^^HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wrong forum, Kermit, ehh, i mean Hermit. Try the KTL section.

PEACE

DrunkenMasta303

"shut the fuck up"...i bet you like blowing tiny balls. But let`s not get them out of hands...how much ofwhat i write do you understand anyways?
    Never mind, i joined not to entertain you...maybe i did...what i reallwanted to say is this: RZA is just a prominent example of you wankers who do not know better than imitating and wannabe-mastering-the-white-master`s-instrument...why? Because you are pussies, pampered by your over alert mothers who nourished the white supremacy seed in their black wombs passing it onto your innocent non colour brains.
    OBAMA got elected because the ruling class was clever enough to let THE SLAVES RULE THEIR OWN STATE.
    Over and out.

personally i thought this was good info. i lived in beijing for 2 years. and have been to shaolin. some info is beyond kids understanding.

you have to realize that niggers like wilmington would suck a dick if RZA said dick tasted good.

then 3 other fags would cosign behind him saying dick tasted good but never even sucked a dick before.

over and out.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

great thred.

i have no idea why style is bringing up him going to shaolin temple etc

If we're showing off where we've been then I win b/c ive been to the actual WuDangShan (Wu Tang Mountain), where the art form was created.

Cool mountain, covered in mist when I went, so couldnt see much. The Wu Dang town is a bit of a hole though. Not the easiest place to visit either.

But I had to make the pilgramage nahmean!!

shark nigga.

i guess it was to imply that i can read and write characters plus speak zhongwen and putonghua. the foundation of this post was analyzing the radicals of WUDANG. and translating the meaning.,

i been to sedgewick and cedar. but you know what? its just a regular street corner. it didn't make me a better mc.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 03-09-2009 at 05:11 PM.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

this nigga put fuckin symbols in his title post someone rep him for dual chamber posting

I always wondered why threads about Chinese martial arts or philosophy as it relates to the reason we're all here (It's the groups namesake, in this instance) get shitted on immediately, meanwhile threads about fucking alien 85% snake people from planet x having an orgy on 12/12/2012 with george bush get rated 5 stars.

Veteran Member

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DRUNKENDRAGON View Post
    I always wondered why threads about Chinese martial arts or philosophy as it relates to the reason we're all here (It's the groups namesake, in this instance) get shitted on immediately, meanwhile threads about fucking alien 85% snake people from planet x having an orgy on 12/12/2012 with george bush get rated 5 stars.
    Wouldn't know generally, but I found this particular OP to be completely unreadable.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."