Thread: Too Good For The NBA Thread

Default Too Good For The NBA Thread

yes yes

That shot was insane. D-Wade is CLUTCH. He isn't even a good 3 point shooter, but he makes them when it matters. The steal was sick too.

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

That sequence was crazy. LOL @ the reaction of the Bulls.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

-

Dwayne did it again last night against Utah. He had 50 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists. He almost had a triple double and he surpassed Alonzo Mourning yesterday as Miami's all time leading scorer. That's amazing and he's been in the league a short time. Alonzo was at the game last night. Miami won 140-129 in 3 overtimes. Dwayne is a exciting player but he needs some offensive help and he's not getting that much from his teammates besides Michael Beasley. Jermaine O Neal and Jamario Moon should be scoring more but Jermaine is past his prime. He's still a good shot blocker and rebounder. Shawn Marion's bitch ass should've stayed with Miami.

Yo I went to that game CJ it was crazy. The day after the 6 OT game in the Big East. Triple OT. And I agree with you about ONeal but you're slippin' on Moon. He's been a big boost to a weak area of the team (SF) and he's actually been the shining spot out've that whole trade. If J.O. can get it going in the playoffs who knows what can happen. People also sleep on LeMario Chalmers. (Yeah his real name is LeMario). He's top 5 in steals as a rookie. He's not bad, not great, he's just been showing a lotta promise.

And Zo is always at Heat games.
    Did you see Lil Wayne at the Heat game rocking the Band Wade or whatever a while back?

Tim Hardaway also goes to a lot of Heat games. His son is supposed to be an awesome shooter I think he's a Senior in HS.
    Ron Seikaly also be at a lotta games.
    And also that dumb bitch Gloria Estefan always poking her nose around.
    I ain't seen Andre Aggasi at a Heat game in a minute. He used to go a lot.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

LOL noice shot

to me it's even funnier cuz there's no commentary at the beginning of the clip. just arena ambience, like the commentators were so fucking stunned they stopped talking.

and dudes face @ :17

i press pause

hahahaaaaa