• 6 - Above average

0 0%
  • 5 - Average

0 0%
  • 4 - Still fairly shitty

3 16.67%
  • 3 - Less shitty album

0 0%
  • 2 - Shitty album (I didn't listen anyway)

7 38.89%
  • 1 - I hate Drake because he sings and isn't gangsta

4 22.22%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Drake - Take Care

Default Drake - Take Care

1. "Over My Dead Body" Aubrey Graham, Noah Shebib, Chantal Kreviazuk Noah "40" Shebib, Chantal Kreviazuk (co.) 4:33
    2. "Shot for Me" Graham, Shebib, Abel Tesfaye Noah "40" Shebib 3:45
    3. "Headlines" Graham, Matthew Samuels, Shebib, Adrian Eccleston Boi-1da, Noah "40" Shebib (add.) 3:56
    4. "Crew Love" (featuring The Weeknd) Graham, Tesfaye, Daniel McKinney Illangelo, Noah "40" Shebib, The Weeknd 3:29
    5. "Take Care" (featuring Rihanna) Graham, Jamie Smith, Shebib Jamie xx, Noah "40" Shebib 4:37
    6. "Marvins Room / Buried Alive" (Interlude) (featuring Kendrick Lamar) Graham, Shebib, Eccleston, Jason Beck / Shebib, Kendrick Lamar, Dwayne Chin-Quee Noah "40" Shebib / Noah "40" Shebib, Supa Dups 8:17
    7. "Under Ground Kings" Graham, Tyler Williams, Shebib T-Minus, Noah "40" Shebib 3:33
    8. "We’ll Be Fine" (featuring Birdman) Graham, Bryan Williams, Tyler Williams, Shebib T-Minus 4:08
    9. "Make Me Proud" (featuring Nicki Minaj) Graham, Onika Maraj, Williams, Nikhil Seetharam, Shebib T-Minus
    10. "Lord Knows" (featuring Rick Ross) Graham, William Roberts II, Justin Smith Just Blaze 5:08
    11. "Cameras / Good Ones Go" (Interlude) Graham, Shebib, Tesfaye Lex Luger, Drake (co.) / Noah "40" Shebib 7:15
    12. "Doing It Wrong" (featuring Stevie Wonder) Graham, Shebib Noah "40" Shebib 4:25
    13. "The Real Her" (featuring Lil Wayne and André 3000) Graham, Dwayne Carter Jr., André Benjamin, Shebib Noah "40" Shebib, Drake (co.) 5:21
    14. "Look What You’ve Done" Graham, J. Woodward, Shebib Chase N. Cashe, Noah "40" Shebib (co.) 5:02
    15. "HYFR (Hell Ya Fucking Right)" (featuring Lil Wayne) Graham, Carter, Williams, Shebib T-Minus 3:27
    16. "Practice" Graham, Shebib, Tesfaye Noah "40" Shebib, Drake (co.) 3:58
    17. "The Ride" Graham, Tesfaye Doc McKinney, The Weeknd 5:51

Anyone heard it? I would have copped it already but i'm broke until payday, tracklist and guests looks promising. I heard its a return to his 'So Far Gone' style which is a good thing.

ew
    Non Ignorants

RIP

Death Poet

It's good. 40 is killing the production lately.

haha

i like 2 songs on here. that's it. the nicki minaj one and the rick ross one. i was so disappointed by the track with andre 3k it's not even funny.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

I dont understand why people bother listening to this dudes shit, he is garbage

No disresepct to sosa or djskills i respect your opinions on music just not a drake fan at all
    Non Ignorants

RIP

If you don't like him you don't like him but you should at least respect his craft.

Reasons that hes a legend to me:

takes making albums seriously, its not a bunch of big name producers on there to sell records and he collabs with people that fit his style.

writes the best catchiest hooks ever

combines a little rock influence with smooth rnb and hip hop which is dope to me

writes honest and relatable songs (if you don't relate to marvins room you're either: a - 14, b - a liar, c - a very cool person, and not many people are)

versatile, has dope mic presence and a decent singing voice

I mean hes corny at times but I think a lot of people like the fact that hes not afraid of looking uncool, he just does what he does.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Too much love letter rap
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

lol @ calling him a legend. You might be his only non teenage girl fan.

I bet most people who buy his album ain't teenage girls. I wouldn't care anyway, girls liking it doesn't make it shit automatically lol. Girls I talk to are into a lot of the same r&b and to a lesser extent hip hop as me.

Quote Originally Posted by saverio View Post
    I dont understand why people bother listening to this dudes shit, he is garbage

No disresepct to sosa or djskills i respect your opinions on music just not a drake fan at all
    yea i feel you. i just personally like to check out music before i decide to talk shit about it. i give everything a fair chance. this album wasn't bad. it just wasn't what i wanted to hear. i didnt want to listen to an r&b album and that's what i felt this was. very few hip hop oriented songs and the ones that were weren't up to par imo.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted

he wrote this album with the mixture of sperm & runny shit that drips out of his asshole.
    his note pad must really smell.

drake is not hip hop, he is pop/r&b. that is a fact
    "Fuck Wu Tang Corp" - The GZA/Genius

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell

Drake is definitely between r&b and hip hop. If you can call him pop then you can call most artists ever pop.

If he was just trying to sell records he wouldn't have: kept the guests to a minimum, stuck rigidly to the same sound, went for deep or uncomfortable topics.

This is a good album off first listen. I'll drop a proper review soon, or maybe i''l just go in another thread and diss an album i haven't heard and wouldn't have liked in the first place.

haha