Thread: Lonely... New Trak!! Hattory Prod..

FUCK!!! WOW!!! DONT SLEEP ON THIS ONE PEOPLE!! First up I would like to hear a lot more of this kind of thing from you, I like your normal steeze but its a niche market that I think you can be bigger than, this on the other hand is a lot more approachable to a wider audience cos its a lot more human!! The Beat is incredible and the whole track has a huge amount of replay value. The way you spin out the story is incredible its almost backwards but with huge twist at the end which makes you think FUCK, DAMN!! Thats where the Icabod persona comes from!! The first verse leads you to believe that its another song about "pain" and "self-pity" and shit but still very different from the normal Icabod stance but the second verse the way you twist into the songs actual meaning and intent ........ well as I say it was incredible!! I love the fact that the first verse actually is a postive message thats come from your pain but you dont realise it till the second verse. Man, tho!! that must of been really hard for you, I mean its bad enough when when you lose friend/s to the bullshit that must of been really really tough to get through!! Props on an amazing track fam!!! Real hip-hop up in here!!
    Last edited by Boss_Digger; 03-20-2009 at 05:44 AM.

Infact man any chance of an mp3 of this here track man?? I would like to hear it in all its glory

The Headless Shogun ICABOD CHANG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
    FUCK!!! WOW!!! DONT SLEEP ON THIS ONE PEOPLE!! First up I would like to hear a lot more of this kind of thing from you, I like your normal steeze but its a niche market that I think you can be bigger than, this on the other hand is a lot more approachable to a wider audience cos its a lot more human!! The Beat is incredible and the whole track has a huge amount of replay value. The way you spin out the story is incredible its almost backwards but with huge twist at the end which makes you think FUCK, DAMN!! Thats where the Icabod persona comes from!! The first verse leads you to believe that its another song about "pain" and "self-pity" and shit but still very different from the normal Icabod stance but the second verse the way you twist into the songs actual meaning and intent ........ well as I say it was incredible!! I love the fact that the first verse actually is a postive message thats come from your pain but you dont realise it till the second verse. Man, tho!! that must of been really hard for you, I mean its bad enough when when you lose friend/s to the bullshit that must of been really really tough to get through!! Props on an amazing track fam!!! Real hip-hop up in here!!
    YOO FIRST OFF THANK U FOR LISTENING SO DEEPLY N FEELIN ME ON THIS..
    MEANS ALLOT..
    AN I DEFINATELY TAKE EVERYTHING U SAID DEEPLY IN CONSIDERATION AS I CONTINUE TO BUILD.. N JUS KNOWIN' 1 PERSON WAS FEELIN THE TRAK MAKES ME FEEL AS THOUGH I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED SOMETHIN GOOD,, THANK U FAM

its all good fam!! I think heads is sleeping cos they expect the normal Gorecore but its there loss cos the tune is dope as fuck!!

Yo for real its a shame that this of all your tracks is getting slept on - i think some of it is just lack of overall activity on the site, but still i hope its not because cats don't get the track ---- if i'm honest this is by farrrrr my favorite track of yours, you retained your presence and delivery but you sorta toned it down and came across more human, a lot has to do with the content and your beat choice - which was also nice imo...anyway props man, that was some dope songwriting and the track is very ill

very well put together track right here...

just dope all around, content really shined through out the track.

Caught up with the sky
    Shot at God.

SRAS PRODUCTIONZ Skinny Bastard's Avatar

dope undaground track...voice is so grimey i like it....keep up the good work...Peace1
    (SRAS BEATMAKER PRESENTS - SHAOLIN BLENDZ VOL.1 FREE DOWNLOAD)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?m45vglh644sr94p
    (SRAS BEATMAKER PRESENTS - LYRIKAL MASTERZ VOL.1)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?gqu8j2bxg5meey2

http://www.myspace.com/srasbeatmaker

http://www.youtube.com/user/basssurgery?feature=mhee

Word Up,, Thank U Sinapse For The Words N I Def Take It All In What You An 7th R Sayin,, I Always Appreciate The Words N Thanks For Takin The Time Out,
    Honestly I Think Sum Cats On Here Got Me Misunderstood, Like They Think I Think Im The Shit An This Tha The 3rd,,, Nah... Yo I Am My Worst Critic An I Always Would Appreciate Feedbakk An Never Even When Cats Give Me Props,, In My Head Im Thinkin Cats R Bein Nice And Or Over Reacting So I Dont Know How To Take It Especially In Person,, I Never Much Been Used To Positive Attention,, I Think Its Y I Focus So Much On Negetivity So Much In The Passed,, Anyway Thanks To All For The Words,,,,
    An I Apologies To All For Not Being So Active On The Site I Am Constantly With My Head In Something, I Write, Perform, Engineer, Sometimes Produce, Mix An Master All My Shit An My Group Shit,, As Well As Tryan Find As Much Time As I Can To Prmote An Socialiuze,,, So Pleases Believe Me Im Not Sleepin On Nobody Either,, Jus Days Need More Hours I Guess,, Hahaa,,, Peace

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDopE!!!!!!!!

Grimey as fuck. this is no Put down its straight pROPs but check it - EVERLAST wishes he coulda came this hard if he ever hears this track.

If I was you I would send it to him to rub shit in his face. FOR REAL. whoever produced this BANGED IT OUT!!!!!!!!

If you got a whole album that sound raw like this - I GOTS THA MF MONEY.

cmon with it.

PS Awesome Hook. Everybody and anybody on this Board Wishes they wrote this hook

wooowww thank u thank u bro,, for u r inspiring words and support i do really appreciate it,, shit makes me rethink my whole stradegy on this shit,,
    now i meditate,,, hahahaaa peace!!

shit is nasty, the eq and over all mixdown of the vocals is so fuckin well done man mad props on that, the track is a fuckin banger all around, good shit man!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!