Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: are mobb deep gangsta for real ????

Depends for what you think is gangsta?

First you don't know people personally so you couldn;t tell, but regarding to their music and more exactly The Infamous i don't think they were portraying themselves as gangsta.

Threadstarter probably doesn't even know what gangsta is.

They were more like street thugs that threated to start punching niggaz in the face for money.

Infamous more depicted them in that way, you know?

As for those stories about art school and shit, i heard the same rumor for 2pac(on some internet forum like this) and i think its all jibberish and irrelevant.

^ 2pac actually did go to art school in baltimore, thats a fact, and wuts wrong with it, if prodigy havoc and 2pac wanted to be actors more power to them, but its better taht they picked up mics instead, and in havocs case hit the boards.

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Internet nerds stay frontin on Mobb Deep now.

Fuck ya'll.

So what if they went to New Yorks art and deisgn? Thats a very highly respected school and one of the most famous schools in the country for that type of thing. Dont hate on someone for havign more talent than you. And if you think going to school means your not doing stupid shit, then youer a clown.

Anwya most peopledecide to ignore the fact Mobb Deep and them were the ONLY east coast crew who actually put a hit out on 2Pac, they orgainised a whole run up, they had it planned out at an awards show out in LA, but it got blown out.

"who shot ya, prolly scream louder than an opera"

i never said anything was wrong with them being to art school, thats a good thing. But it may also be that a lot of the Infamous was just as much a depiction of the world they lived in as how they actually lived.

Like Raekwon recently said he makes movies through his music

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
    i never said anything was wrong with them being to art school, thats a good thing. But it may also be that a lot of the Infamous was just as much a depiction of the world they lived in as how they actually lived.

Like Raekwon recently said he makes movies through his music
    exactly its all artistic observation

whether they lived or not, Mobb deeps lyrics used to embody the paranoid aggressive mindframe of someone living that life, which makes it ill and interestign for one

sean hannity called out KRS for writing a song where he killed a cop.

KRS responded with "ahhhh, that's just a story..."

its a legit question.

mobb deep is notoriously pussy and soft. just really fake dudes. they make good music but it was good thug music right after cuban linx. before that, if you notice on hell on earth they have conciouses and on infamous they don't

which is what makes infamous so good. its a superb illustration of the harsh realities of primal survival in DEH GHETTO.
    but its fiction.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

PANCAKES.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

I heard that one of them, Prodigy I think it was, used to take ballet classes.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Flowzz View Post
    Prodigys been sonned more times than anybody else in the hip-hop industry, dude aint no gangsta lol
    it's what I wanted to say.
    bring back begongo!!