Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: <<<< post your random thoughts regarding OB4CL...2 >>>>

Default <<<< post your random thoughts regarding OB4CL...2 >>>>

1. Rae shouldn't put his entire album on his myspace like RZA and Pete Rock.

2. ''They rather see me in the broke-down fuckin Mazda'' is not CL worthy. State of grace is dope, but this line is just stupid.

3. Wu-ooh should be a prelude song. The first song even before eventual 'Striving 4 perfection 2' or 'still striving' intro.

4. I'm worried about Cappa's, RZA's, INS' and GZA's performance (if they ever make the cut). These 4's rapping is just mediocre nowadays.

5. I like the ''Cuban Linx nationwide'' idea (Game and Bun B), as long as Rae doesn't bring Jadakiss and Fat Joe-type of washed down NY rappers. Wu is enough

6. if i was Rae, i'd make a club banger with Game and Dre beat. He needs mainstream appearance.

7.I hope Ghostface will steal the show. Wu-stans ain't been hungry since 8D/BDR flops.

8. CL2 should be based on sample-based beats, Dre will bring heat with his synth hopefully.

9. purple cd/case is necessary.

10. They should do some kind of shark Ni66az skit concerning originality, autotune, snap, south, dumb music, made up street credibilities/personalities and all kinds of faggotry that is swarming hip hop these days.

11. i worry 2 much.

peace

bring it on Rae !!

Last edited by SL33; 03-20-2009 at 11:18 AM.

CORNED BEEF SAMMICH

Default State of Grace -- revamp

I think every line in State of Grace is Classic ... Fresh.

I do understand that we all heard that shit like 3+ years ago,.. so I was thinking maybe RZA could revamp that beat ... Just keep the same vocal track, and remix it with a fresh new RZA-beat for the 2009 and beyond ... ... yea?

-Diamond in the Rough- 3rdEyeVizion's Avatar

I hope the track with Rae on True Master's myspace will feature on this album. Shit is mad dope!

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Fuck that album.

Raekwon should retire.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

fuck busta rhymes(these days) and the game, being on the album.

can we return to the essence???? is that too much to ask for?

fuckin the game, lil wayne n shit... aint nobody tryin to hear that shit.
    We do it for the people.

Just keep it hardcore and grimy, try to stay away from nowadays Rnb Artists....

It's gonna be dope!

I think the biggest risk to CL2 is Deck. INS is so mediocre lately my ears will literally be hurting after his verse. Supposedly he's all over the album. I'm really afraid that lots of songs will have one shitty "Cops found rocks and pop shots on my block" type verse from him to ruin the song.

Cool

im waiting to hear some dope,fresh repeative piano loops that are grimy and the same time catchy..also i wish rza would start doig the thing he used to do in mid 90s when at the end of the track hed stat flipping and playing with the beat,slowing it down,fastening the sample,adding other sounds to it was just rzas own solo part,like threres guitar solos and drum solos and this would just be rzas thing..hed do this for like 2-3 minutes at end of his tracks..examples liquid swordz and ob4cl..criminology and i gotcha back rainy dayz and stuff.i loved smoking to that shit..it made the tracks music,bigger than hip hop..it would be dope to hear that at least on 1 track.also id like to hear that stuff when rae speaks at end of the track for minutes straight with his voice echoing like on can it all be so simle.it was some nostalgic shit..also some fresh movie samples no corny predictable scarface quotes or fake italian themes
    Last edited by Bacdad; 03-20-2009 at 02:14 PM.

Wu-Veteran

look at these lames..ob4cl 2...drop the damn album already...keep it fresh..keep it authentic..keep it WU..end of story

I just wanna hear Rae spittin' flames over soe dope production basically!

That not too much to ask for is it...?

Peace!

just keep it WU

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    also some fresh movie samples no corny predictable scarface quotes or fake italian themes

hell yeah.... fuck that... i forgot about movies

yeah and when i said fresh i didnt mean like from new movies,i meant something rare that hasnt really been sampled on a record yet..i swear to god if hes gonna come on some american gangster or selfmade shit..

Quote Originally Posted by Bacdad View Post
    american gangster
    American gangster dialogues= Scarface dialogues (corn-wise)