Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The Expendables

Ha ha ha at getting offended by thinking he's a good actor. I've never heard anybody say before that he's a decent actor.

Are you admitting then that you don't have to be talented to be in an action movie? lol

-

I think he's a good actor and he's done a lot of good movies. He may not be as good as the actors i named but he's done some good movies and you can't deny that.

-

You don't have to be talented to be in action movies hahahahahahahaha. Action movies don't have a lot of dialogue anyway because there's a lot of asskicking and stuff getting blown up LOL. Look at Steven Seagal. You think he cares that people say he isn't a good actor. He's getting paid for doing a lot of straight to video movies and getting paid is all that matters LOL. Plus i like a lot of the straight to video movies he's done.

i thought this movie was dope. yeah the plot was crappy, and the acting sub-par.
    but the movie just works.

this movie though its all you expect it to be. i really enjoyed it and its good to see a real action movie come out these days. it just brought a smile on my face. i couldnt stop laughing at the beginning part where Dolph Lungren's character makes his first appearance with 'warning shot'.

a sequel must be made. i went to the cinema to watch this resisting downloading cause i support Stallone's cause to make real action movies instead of all this CGI robot bollocks we see nowadays.

Veteran Member

"real action movies instead of all this CGI robot bollocks"

He is guilty of the scene with CGI when he sliced the hand/wrist off with a blade though. A sequel is already in talks where Sly wants Mr. Church aka Bruce Willis as the new villain.