Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your unpopular opinions on hiphop that you like to say, not giving a fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    ^^^i said big l was nothing special; if he was still alive he'd be rated below az or cormega

j5 are annoying as fuck, doo wop barber shop quartet hiphop

rza hasn't been an elite producer in over 10 years

most rappers can't make actual songs to save their lives
    Corleone was nothing special! god damn b, did you listen to ebonics?

ya, it was dope, he's got some dope stuff, but he just gets massively overrated because he's dead...realistically he's in the o.c, lord finesse, cormega category, mcs that are technically great but just never made albums that were undisputed classics.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by vay727 View Post
    ^^^i said big l was nothing special; if he was still alive he'd be rated below az or cormega

most rappers can't make actual songs to save their lives

not a chance. i remember listening to big L and not even knowing he was dead and him just boggling my mind. az and cormega are good but i was never like "hooooly shit" listening to some az. az can actually get a little annoying to me as well.

i like mega, be he cant hold a candle to big L. really has got nothing to do with him being dead, imo anyways.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

The More White Rappers that keep flooding underground hip-hop with their wack imitations and other shit, the wacker it will become.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

let's enrich this thread with some amusing hip-hop pics

wu affiliates are just bunch of nobodies who happened to know wu generals/to be their relatives/to grow up on staten island or brooklyn or in steuben-whatever the fuck.

staten we stan hard
    Last edited by SL33; 03-22-2009 at 05:41 PM.

let me add to my opening post.

6. Guru is the 2nd most overrated rapper ever, behind Rakim. he only sounded nice cause he was laced with Premo beats. his monotone shit doesnt bump around my way. garbage rapper.

la the darkman's album, whenever it drops, with no wu guests and southern beats, will be more entertaining than cuban linx 2

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Chungsanity View Post
    let me add to my opening post.

6. Guru is the 2nd most overrated rapper ever, behind Rakim. he only sounded nice cause he was laced with Premo beats. his monotone shit doesnt bump around my way. garbage rapper.

whaaa ... whaa what am i reading ?!
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

fuck I aint delusional if that's what you're thinking homie. it's my fucking declaration, its a horrible sight I know but I aint delusional at all. those opinions are genuine from me b.

Wu Vatican

there just blowing my mind thats all.

but i get it. your just not into the monotone style.

i happen to like the shit a lot. there both dope creative lyricists, there style is just not hype. its like dry comedy. some shit i find real funny. but other people need that dude whos jumping all over the stage to laugh. just difference of opinions.

Veteran Member

Straight Up The Block is a badass song.

Quote Originally Posted by -The A to the Z- View Post
    Straight Up The Block is a badass song.
    especially with a live band in concert

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vay727
    lmao agreed

Quote Originally Posted by vay727
    you know movie producers and directors contact him to do projects, not the other way around, right?

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    is 2009 another name for nerdy, emo type, white kids, because they are the only ones who listen to jmt in my neck of the woods

You don't have to actually like an artist to realize that they dropped some influential shit.

Wobbling Totem Poles

Big Daddy Kane >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rakim