Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: FUCK IT moments in gaming

Dude, don't bring up Megaman games. That shit pisses you off for the rest of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    and how could I forget

Mega Man games
    oh man so many hours playin these growin up, so many "fuck its" haha

i remember when i finally beat a mega man game i actually felt like i did something heroic almost lol, like i felt relieved of this huge fucking burden

^^^^^megaman zero for gameboy was the hardest fucking megaman game ive played

ANYBODY HERE EVER PLAY STUNTMAN FOR PS2?!?!?

hoooooolyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck. never been so angry at a game in my life. shit was ridiculous what they expected you to do. i punched my controller until it broke apart and my knuckles were all bloody.

but the all time worst FUCK IT moment

is when you're in one of those "play the same game for six hours" days and you havent saved, all of a sudden. random power outage. or the game freezes.

its the worst feeling in the world, because you never want to play the game again

and how could I forget

Mega Man games
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    Dude, don't bring up Megaman games. That shit pisses you off for the rest of the week.
    im proud to say i beat 1-9

=] CHEA

some fuck it moments, but totally worth it =]

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Quote Originally Posted by Tecknowledgist View Post
    ANYBODY HERE EVER PLAY STUNTMAN FOR PS2?!?!?

hoooooolyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuuuuck. never been so angry at a game in my life. shit was ridiculous what they expected you to do. i punched my controller until it broke apart and my knuckles were all bloody.

but the all time worst FUCK IT moment

is when you're in one of those "play the same game for six hours" days and you havent saved, all of a sudden. random power outage. or the game freezes.

its the worst feeling in the world, because you never want to play the game again
    I think I didn't even finish level 1 in Stuntman, I took it back to the store the next day.

The first xbox didn't save or deleted games when you took out the plug after turning it off.
    I liked playing King Kong but I haven't played that since my save got deleted.

I hate it when I have to start all over.

Same with the first Call of Duty games on the xbox, when you died sometimes you had to go back 15 minutes of gaming.

Fuck That!

De mijne is 4x duurder!

wii-clone wars lightsaber duels on jedi master level vs the sith droid
    the muhfukka flat out cheats

and how could I forget

Mega Man games

that was all I could think of when reading this thread. Megaman 1 thru 4 specifically

Besides Nintendo times where the console and the controller got hit, kick, spit, thrown, hated and bullied (those where the time that consoles weren't delicate)
    for these days i got to go with online gameplay first is Soul Calibur IV i thought i was good at the game knowing the move and combos aren't enough to play against mother fuckers that don't even give you a chance to swing your weapon using only stunning moves one after the another i can't get out of the stun don't know how i get my ass beat every time by those kinds of players.

second is MGS4 online again for me to kill some one i got to get Rambo on his ass waste all of my ammo for him to just turn around and kill me with one bullet like i was a fly on his food thats why i hate leveling up on online everybody should be on the same level and let skills decide the battle
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

I think the final guy in Wu-Tang Shaolin Style is the only boss of ANY game I've ever played that I can not beat for the life of me, and this bothers me

Veteran Member

play ya game

alot of these moments happen in fighting games for me especially when fighting bosses..eloels (Gill, Seth, Shao Kahn, Jinpachi..etc)...otherwise..when i first had to fight the metal gears as Raiden in mgs2 on like hard or very hard..w/e.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X View Post
    one of my most hated FUCK IT MOMMENT

was i was playing Mega Man 6 and i got up to wind man and i was owning him almost beat him all of sudden dude busts out a move and fucking killed me in the process and i wanted to smash my controller at the time

and recently i'm playing City of Heroes on my PC and i'm in the middle of mission fighting some bad guys and my fucking computer rather the game lost map connection to the game's sever and i died in the process i wanted to pc kick the crap out my pc so baddly

another one was when i was playing WOW and accidentally went to an area where the enemies were way stronger than me. i kept dying and the fuckin graveyard where u respawn was right in the middle of the fuckin area. i couldn't get out of this area cuz they kept killing me

haven't played it since

remind me of what that is again this was like almost 3 years ago lol