Thread: you tube question

Default you tube question

is it possible to take a song off you tube and burn the audio onto a cd not the actual video just the audio of the song ?????

peace

^^^ yo thanks i would rep you if i knew how but thanks but i have one problem

i have been using the service ....now the video conversion has no problems but when i want to download the video to my p.c and save it.... about a quarter of the way through the download it just dies and the download stops do you know what i can do or why this happens ?>??

any help would be much appreciated.

peace

i only used that to get the audio from the mp3. so im not familiar with it by downloading videos from it.. I know that firefox has a pluging where you can dl videos but i've never used it i think its in FLV format so you are gonna need those players or converters if you want to change the file type..

i really dont have the answer to your question. it could be that the server timed out or something.. i dont know man.

i hope that helps..

Quote Originally Posted by KZA View Post
    i only used that to get the audio from the mp3. so im not familiar with it by downloading videos from it.. I know that firefox has a pluging where you can dl videos but i've never used it i think its in FLV format so you are gonna need those players or converters if you want to change the file type..

i really dont have the answer to your question. it could be that the server timed out or something.. i dont know man.

i hope that helps..
    thanks

so u just want the mp3 not the video right?

Quote Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
    so u just want the mp3 not the video right?
    yeah there is a song on you tube (the only place i have found it) and i was wondering if its possible to get the audio from the you tube video (just the song) to burn onto a cd.

peace

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
    ^^^ yo thanks i would rep you if i knew how but thanks but i have one problem

i have been using the service ....now the video conversion has no problems but when i want to download the video to my p.c and save it.... about a quarter of the way through the download it just dies and the download stops do you know what i can do or why this happens ?>??

any help would be much appreciated.

peace
    hohohohohoh