Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Funny Moments in Wu Tang videos. Lol

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Default Funny Moments in Wu Tang videos. Lol

yo are there any videos of wu tang or killa beez that u find funny? put them here they may be funny to us.

ok, the killarmy video swingin swordz before dom pachino verse comes on u see killarmy runnin through water but then killa sin does a split and almost fall lol.

the killarmy video the shootout, when the first verse starts and they are running throw the ropes with knifes on it, the guy falls and die, that shit is funny.lol

in the triumph video i forgot which verse but its after meth"s look on the right side of the screen anytime after that youll have to wait, its the setting where cappa is doing the robot lol. and youll see u-god smoking a blunt then he makes faces lol.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

Wu Vatican

Default Re: Funny Moments in Wu Tang videos. Lol

Haha yeah the Killarmy ones popped in my head right away.

Veteran Member

What do you mean by "doing the robot"?

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

he moves his arms in a strange way. up in down and he shakes his head real fast.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

"Brooklyn ZOO" (when Ol' Dirty falls. That was not staged, he really fell & busted his ass).

"Shimi-Shimi-Ya" (ODB performing in boxers. Then, putting on all these hilarious-looking costumes on the disco scene. The one with the afro is the funniest, when he runs and then Karate-chops the wooden board).

"Da Roc'Wilder" (Between Meth & Red's verses, theres a little video inetlude with the "How High" song that immitates those corny ass Gap commercials. You see the models singing along "How High/ so high that u can kiss the sky....How sick/ so sick that u can suck my dick". Then it shows a logo of a person smoking a blunt, and the logo reads "Everybody in stank butt jeans".
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

"Careful" (when those niggaz are shooting at the Wu and none of them (the Wu) even duck down or anything, I kind of found that funny).

Cuban Swordsman Shaolin Warrior's Avatar

All of ODB's videos. Ghost's "Daytona 500" video. It brought a smile to my face how the entire video wasclips from that old cartoon which name I can't remember.

Also, in the "Shadowboxing/4th Chamber" video, right before GZA is about to begin his "Shadowboxing" verse, Meth was licking something (I believe a blunt that he was rolling, its too dark to tell in the vid), and then he starts to bust out laughing, which I found really funny, the way he laughed and all.

Quote Originally Posted by LordReveal
    "Careful" (when those niggaz are shooting at the Wu and none of them (the Wu) even duck down or anything, I kind of found that funny).
    Yeah when U-God is acting laid back while bullets flying everywhere and he just start busting his gat too. Shit is funny.
    Wu-Tang Corp Admin Mark Mayoya

Cuban Swordsman Shaolin Warrior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Mayoya
    Yeah when U-God is acting laid back while bullets flying everywhere and he just start busting his gat too. Shit is funny.
    I found that funny too.

The name of the cartoon is Speed Racer. And yea, Meth is hilarious, he's a funny-ass nigga. He doesn't take life as serious as other people do, not that he doesnt care about anything cuz he does. U can really tell he cares when he's on serious songs ("A Better Tomorrow" for example). But for the most part, he's a very easy-going person. He's one of my personal favorites because of that. Not to be on some homo shit, but I love that man just off his personality alone. Meth could be a peron u can chill, smoke , and almost die of laughter with, and at the same time he could have a serious conversation with somebody's grandma and she'll love him. If I see that nigga, I'll tell him the same thing he told Flava Flav, "Your'e a beautiful fuckin person".

In the brooklyn Zoo video towards the ending chorus when they're holding ODB back and then he just plows through all of them and literally smashes Mett into the wall. Not mention the fact that the star of that video was his teeth lol. Then the Truimpth video were Rza's wearing that bee costume with the big ass wings.

in the Soul In The Hole video, those guys in the grandstand looks annoyed by Killa Sin for pushing their head from behind when settin of his verse. ain't lookin like it was planned.

also kinda funny to see 50 Cent in the Incarcerated Scarfaces video.
    12 tribes a hundred n 44 thousand chosen
    Protons Electrons Always Cause Explosions

Gravel Pit: Meth in the elevator screams: TWO THOUSAND BC? While the button clearly labels 2.000.000 DC

Also Meth promoting those Wu shoes in the video

Ol Dirty Blocks

Also U-God dancing in Cherchez LaGhost and at the end of the Jumpoff.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

Veteran Member

remedy - white boy is very funny... its stupid too
    wuforever.com
    OVER 250 Mp3 DIRECT DOWNLOADS! superfast!
    Brand New Wu-Tang Community Portal
    3800+ photos in gallery/200+ wu wallpaper/daily news/games/quizzes/download mp3s/ jukebox/and more

haha that u-g sure can dance ahahaha

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto