Thread: Bike Help for a Wu Brother

Veteran Member

Default Bike Help for a Wu Brother

Wasup y'all? i've just moved to Jersey City. I wanna get a bicycle to take to the train to work instead of riding the bus.

the bike im goin nuts for is a $400 DiamondBack...

bicycle theft is serious...supposedly they're pros outthere doin this thing.

i really love this bike ...if i get it and put some expensive locks on it ...do y'all think it's worth it?

i kno i could get a cheap bike, but this shit i saw for $400 is mad light...after trying it i dont wanna get anything else

what do y'all think? stupid idea?

Banned

i had a really nice bike, too. then i turned 13.

I'd say just try and buy a second rand road bike, because then you can beat it up and not worry about it being stolen.

Or buy a fixie and floss like a hipster faggit.

Veteran Member

All 13-year olds, please stay away from this post

I'd go with a Huffy or a Murray bike. Make sure the mags are tweaked out for the chicks though.

I AM HIPHOP

I say it's not worth, over here everyone rides bikes and they always get stolen

best deal is to buy a stolen bike from a junkie for 20 bucks, you can even buy a really really dope new one, depending on what he stole lol
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

i think i'm high

listen man...if u gonna have a bike just dont take your eyes off it when you park it man....

and hell yea get the diamondback thats a good bike....i need another bike i gave mine 2 my nephew....

Realness

Veteran Member

Xd

Banned

If you're confident about the security issue then buy it. Buying a cheap bike is not economical. I bought a bike for $300. I had to bring it in to the bike shop for repairs about once a week, and before long it was fucked up beyond repair. Then I bought an $800 bike. Unfortunately I got a bit of a dud and I was back at the shop about once a week, until they finally figured out what the key problem was and repaired it properly. Since then it's been sweet.

Keep in mind this is in Aussie dollars. The $800 dollar bike I bought is probably in a fairly similar class to the $400 dollar one you're looking at. Also, I used to do some heavy off road biking, which is why my bikes got fucked so much. But that cheap bike was up to shit regardless. I'd recommend dropping a bit more money and getting a good bike.

Also, I pay a little bit extra on my home and contents insurance to be eligible for the option that allows you to make claims on property that gets stolen away from home. I have to pay the first $100 on the item, and the insurance company pays the rest. So if my new $400 bike got stolen I'd get $300 back on it. I'm sure most if not all insurance companies would offer similar options.

i think i'm high

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

is that the pee-wee bike LOL

Realness

if you dnt want them to jack your bike when you chain it up take off the front wheel and take it into work with you.