Thread: I´m the Biggest Brazilian Wu fan

Default I´m the Biggest Brazilian Wu fan

Hey, how you guys doin´?
    Thanx for allowing me to be a member in this wonderful Wu site...
    First, i´m gonna tell you guys that i really love the Wu Tang, and the Gravediggaz Niggaz...
    But i´m from Brasil, and i´ve been striving my ass quite tough to learn English by myself since i was 12 (now i´m 30), without ever having a single English class...
    A lot of things WRITTEN on the lyrics, i understand, but there´s something that really became kind of a dream for me to understand and comprehend...
    Before letting you guys know what my biggest doubt is, i´m gonna tell u about my music heroes...
    These are my inspiration
    Anthrax, Beastie Boys, Primus, Descendents, ALL, Manic Street Preachers, Eminem, Suicidal Tendencies, Slayer, Portishead, De La Soul, Gravediggaz, Wu Tang, Armchair Martian, Public Enemy, D.R.I., Lagwagon, Good Riddance, Nofx, Face to Face, A Tribe called Quest, N.W.A., No Use For a Name, S.O.D., Millencolin
    So, my first personal question is...
    1-Do the Wu Tang members like the Beastie Boys?
    2-Which would be the toughest, and the kindest of the WU members?
    3-Is there any of the members who doesn´t use drugs?
    4-In the beggining of the 7th Chamber lyric, there´s a conversation, and Ghostface says all the time "God", is he refering to Our Lord, or to U-god?
    AND NOW THE BIGGEST DOUBT IN MY MUSICAL WORLD...

So, as i told u guys, i´ve been learning English by myself, and although i´m not fluent, i can (at least i think) express myself nicely....But when i read something, i can figure out, but listening, it´s harder to understand...
    I´ve been getting crazy trying to understand what the hell the Wu members talk inside the elevator in the beggining of the "protect ya neck the jump off" video...
    It´s a 20 second conversation before the elevator´s doors shut, and the music begins...
    Please friends, is kind of a dream to me having that whole 20 second conversation written word by word...specially the last part, when Ghostface says something 3 seconds before the elevator´s doors get shut...
    Please men, write this conversation to me...it´s very, very, very important to me...I´ve always asked people on soulseek to do this to me, but they pretend not to read :^(
    Please, don´t think like "fuck this brazilian guy, who doesn´t speak our language"...Please, think like that "He´s a striving man, and really loves the Wu Family, and has a doubt, that we could easily clear..."
    Thanx def men...
    God bless us all!!!
    Wu Tang 4 Ever!!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

no, Brasil don't have any internet conncetions, so I don't believe you
    bring back begongo!!

About 1/4 of the members here dont have english as their first language and some type crappier english than you

after a while of typing english on the internet they get a little better at typing it but i dont know how good their verbal english is.

Veteran Member

goebbels??
    lol