Thread: Half Lyfe 2: Epizode One

Being popular Jay_Cross [7th sun]'s Avatar

Default Half Lyfe 2: Epizode One

I've heared and read about the new part of HL2, which is coming up on 1st June. It's really cool - the stroy continues as Freeman and Alyx Vance escaped from Gman's portal - cage and managed to help freedom fighters to end the bloody apocalypse... The new view on City 17 - more action, more characters, more adrenaline and more scare!!! The Citadel set the self distruct mechanism and will blow out in some time - they must abandon the death traps and help the others: Eli Vance, Dr. Cleiner, Barney and DOG. The one sentence about It: "Gman has lost the control..." You should visit the official HL2:E1 Site which is:

http://ep1.half-life2.com/story.php
    Fucking funny hat I wear, I didn't bought It I swear!

mmm sounds sweet. once this semester ends (in a week) i'm all over that.

Veteran Member

so what exactly is the story line to half life??? (the original an second but more the orignal im wondering about)

Being popular Jay_Cross [7th sun]'s Avatar

1. The rumor: You'll be more observer than actor in this story - watchin' how the City 17 and all It's blood rivers become the dust... You'll have to escape from the Citadel with Alyx and go through the City 17, looking for remained freedom fighters and fightin' against the Combine, still... More blood and action - that's the Truth!

2. Valve have promised that there will be two multiplayer modes and better graphics and some patches However you should visit the new syte - there's a film trailer which is AWESOME and there is some additional info for gamers about HL2: E1
    Fucking funny hat I wear, I didn't bought It I swear!