Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please delete my account.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean View Post
    Lmao, you take this way too seriously. It's a website, not a "movement". And I dunno what you having an account here has to do with the music industry changing

Just don't come here any more, you don't need to make a scene about it
    That's the problem. You make the scene not me. Hard feeling from the past Sean? Cause I did not use the sig you made for me? Get off me man.

I DID NOT SAY this board was a movement. I said WU TANG was the movement.

he wanna be like mike

Quote Originally Posted by sd-cd View Post
    That's the problem. You make the scene not me. Hard feeling from the past Sean? Cause I did not use the sig you made for me? Get off me man.

I DID NOT SAY this board was a movement. I said WU TANG was the movement.
    lol I don't care about that, I don't need to make covers for Polish rappers

lol I don't care about that, I don't need to make covers for Polish rappers
    That's OK with me. I just dont' understand why you act like that. If you read this thread you can see that I just care what happens here. And you try to attack me. Do you care about the Hip Hop music? I care. And I can't stand watching like more and more cats are used to the shitty music...because it's the process you know? 10 years ago u listened to the Reunited or Cream...today u don't hate R&B/POP tracks like you did. Do you? You feel that KRS ONE is too raw nowadays...he also talks like "I am the teacher" etc. Now, wasn't Hip Hop about this ish? Wasn't HH about chopping the breaks?

P.S.
    I do not say - hate other genres - hell no! I just say - there's a difference between HH and POP. And about being HH and not.

I'm out. Peace to you. I do not need to disturb anybody.
    Last edited by sd-cd; 04-06-2009 at 10:12 AM.

^ haha that's exactly my point. Wtf are you talking about? You're just talking about the supposed decline of hip hop, it has nothing to do with you wanting to delete your account

Whatever though, I've lost interest

^ haha that's exactly my point. Wtf are you talking about? You're just talking about the supposed decline of hip hop, it has nothing to do with you wanting to delete your account

Whatever though, I've lost interest
    My point is:
    "I just CARE. OK - and to answer your Q.

I just do not feel this forum right now. And the whole Wu Tang nowadays....maan. I have been listening to the Wu since 93...not everyday but nearly. /OK - I got a time when I was listening to the Marilyn Manson/...but came back to the Wu. I just DON't want to be a part of the movement that isn't the movement now.

The movement is in our hearts. HIP HOP is what you feel.

Sorry if i write it strong or whatever. "

So - you said:
    "Lmao, you take this way too seriously. It's a website, not a "movement".

So - I replied that I did not say that this website was a movement but the Wu was.

NOW - you should have left me alone instead of talking about the thread you misunderstood.

THAT'S ALL I WANT TO SAY IN THIS THREAD. SO - ADMINS DO WHAT YOU WANT.

You see - people keep coming to the 93-2002 etc. era. What got the attention nowadays? I mean from the Wu related projects? Killah Priest. That's all.

Killah Priest begins and ends the list of the appreciated nowadays Wu-related projects. So why not just make the "killahpriestcorp.com"? I'm kidding but I HOPE you get my point. A bit.

P.S 2
    I guess I just got a bit emotional about the situation. But what's the point of being the member of the "official" Wu Tang forum if you do not feel they nowadays music? I just don't get it. So - please Rae make the CL2 fire!
    Last edited by sd-cd; 04-06-2009 at 10:36 AM.