Thread: For all the BIG EAST Talk...

Default For all the BIG EAST Talk...

And don't get me wrong, I enjoy Big East it's my second favorite basketball conferance, I got love for Syracuse and all.

But what happened to Art Vandegay's big bad Big East? What about those ArmPitt Panthers? Oh that's right they choked like I said they would. Like they did when they were given the #1 rank. (TWICE WAS IT?)

And yeah now the Final Tonight is an ACC Powerhouse versus a Big 10 Sleeper. I liked that kid Drew Neitzal who used to play for MSU and I respect the coach, his name slips me for now, so I think I'm gonna ride with MSU.

Gonna be tough, I can see UNC blowing it open early.

Veteran Member

I Got To Say I Was Shocked The Big East Doesnt Have A Team In The Finals I Thought Three Teams From The East Would Make The Final Four.

I Cant See Unc Losing Because If Psycho T Doesnt Win A National Championship He Cant Really Be Considered A All Time Great College Player. But To Be Honest I Wouldnt Be Suprised If He Didnt Even Play A Big Role In The Win.
    Wherever I go, my crew, is true to swarm
    Got stripes in New York like Yankee uniforms-Biggie

Same here. It's all about Ellington and Lawson on UNC, but you can't overlook what T does as far as rebounding and defense. He could be quiet scoring, but you know he's going to do something to help his team. If Ellington and Lawson are for some reason off tonight? Then I give MSU a chance to win the whole thing.

I wasn't too shocked about the Big East. I told people Pitts is overratted, I said Thabeet was soft on UCONN, and Villanova was undersized. Louisville I never really saw much of all year. I'd guess they lacked some size as well.

Me and Obama have UNC winning it all

Banned

dirtyknow, if you want to say that n. carolina is better than any team in the big east, well i won't be able to argue with you since unc got further than any big east team. but there is no way you can say that the acc is a better basketball conference. of the 347 div. 1 basketball teams, the big east had 4 of the top 8. that's pretty impressive if you ask me.

not to mention that if notre dame and georgetown were in any other conference than the big east, they would have also made the tournament this year.

I had a feeling it'd be a blowout.

Banned

conferences dont matter tho....

This whole idea of conference pride, I don't really get it.

Those guys are your rivals.

I mean I like MSU's program because the roster had a kid from my hometown and Izzo is Italian.

But them winning it all really does nothing for me.

THe SEC fans nut in their pants every time a team from there conference does something.
    Maybe its because they all inbreed and are related..i dont kno.

This also shows how meaningless being number 1 is during the season and rankings in general.

Banned

Toochski, shouldn't you have rooted for the team with the most Pollocks?

Banned

Pollock is a derogatory term....i prefer polski