Thread: tauro da grim latin

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Default tauro da grim latin

dog why did you lock tha aesop rock sucks thread... please tell me u aint gonna be one of those mods that only allows boring ass posts and everything else gets deleted moved or locked by you......... if u want this forum 2 thrive let niggaz speak their mind...... niggaz didnt lock shit before and if u start doin that ur gonna send this forum down tha drain quick

just my two cents

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

you clearly don't visit more serious forums than this one.

first of all, spam is prohibited in HHShop, and that thread was full of it.

secondly, the threadstarter is just an attention whore.

thirdly, the forum has rules. read them.
    bring back begongo!!

DrunkenMasta303

LOL dude does that in the box office too....thats cos hes a nerd in reallife so he takes his E-authority furiously serious...kinda like a female that dont get respected so she joins the police...hahahahhHHHHHH!!

tauro's a mod now? when did that happen?

Veteran Member

wtf is happenin with mi amigo tauro!

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    dog why did you lock tha aesop rock sucks thread... please tell me u aint gonna be one of those mods that only allows boring ass posts and everything else gets deleted moved or locked by you......... if u want this forum 2 thrive let niggaz speak their mind...... niggaz didnt lock shit before and if u start doin that ur gonna send this forum down tha drain quick

just my two cents
    It's ok to make a thread stating your opinion on a particular rapper, but when it's titled "Aesop Rock sux and is a perfect example why white people killed hip hop" that is clearly an attempt to incite a negative reaction from other people here and a way to draw attention to their thread. When I went into the thread all I saw was people arguing with no actual discussion taking place.

It was a spam thread so I locked it.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

I feel u...

I gotta say I hate when mods close threads, it makes me feel like im a child and im being censored from something.

Since when do threads get locked like that on Wu corp?

Ive seen much crazier threads go on and on... its part of the reason I like this site.

Threads where people argue are the entertaining threads, those are the ones I like to read lol

Please... this isnt a disney site, we can let people make crazy claims like "white people killed hip-hop" and then let people counter-argue the crazy claim, much to my entertainment.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    this isnt a disney site, we can let people make crazy claims like "white people killed hip-hop" and then let people counter-argue the crazy claim, much to my entertainment.
    faggot

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prof.RINO View Post
    LOL dude does that in the box office too....thats cos hes a nerd in reallife so he takes his E-authority furiously serious...kinda like a female that dont get respected so she joins the police...hahahahhHHHHHH!!
    QFT!!!

Tauro is a horrible mod idea.

He sucha "jobsworth" type of person. Hes locked my threads in box office before too, AND hes even gone as far as to completely delete my posts in box office that he didnt like, because I disagreed with something.

Tauro's a fucking power trip. Just let things be, thats how it is, its only the wu corp forum lol

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyIronman View Post
    I gotta say I hate when mods close threads, it makes me feel like im a child and im being censored from something.

Since when do threads get locked like that on Wu corp?

Ive seen much crazier threads go on and on... its part of the reason I like this site.

Threads where people argue are the entertaining threads, those are the ones I like to read lol

Please... this isnt a disney site, we can let people make crazy claims like "white people killed hip-hop" and then let people counter-argue the crazy claim, much to my entertainment.
    There is a sub forum called Norweigan love letters, thats what it's for.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    QFT!!!

Tauro is a horrible mod idea.

He sucha "jobsworth" type of person. Hes locked my threads in box office before too, AND hes even gone as far as to completely delete my posts in box office that he didnt like, because I disagreed with something.

Tauro's a fucking power trip. Just let things be, thats how it is, its only the wu corp forum lol
    As I recall I deleted your posts in box office because you brought an outside beef that had nothing to do with the thread topic, I even pm'd you before hand to let you know.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

fine

yap yap yap yap...people always fuckin complaining.