Thread: Friends

Veteran Member

Default Friends

Can someone explain the friend request thing and once u accept them, does it mean something?

John W. Henry

it means you are cyber related and joined with them for life. and in an event of death your body parts and organs will be auctioned off among them.

Veteran Member

Oh wow............good to know. Well I have good parts b/c I eat healthy so maybe they'll get lots of use of them.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

also, your BFF on the Corp gets 20% of your will value.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
    I have good parts b/c I eat healthy so maybe they'll get lots of use of them.
    word

i heard you got nice feet

I had a long post typed up about it but I got disconnected and saved the post in a file on another 'puter. Ill see when I have the time to do it again.

From the forum FAQ:

What is the difference between a friend and a contact?

A friendship is a mutual, two-way relationship between two users. It is initiated by one user and accepted by the other.

A contact is a one-way friendship. This could be where the other person does not accept the friendship, a friendship request is pending, or you do not wish to be friends at this time but want to show them as a contact only.

Where is list of friends and contacts displayed?

Your friends and contacts are displayed on the 'Contacts and Friends' page in your User CP. Your friends are also displayed in your profile page.

How can I request a friend, accept a friend or break a friendship?

There are two ways to request a friendship with someone.

The easiest way is to view the profile page of the person you want to become friends with and click the 'Befriend' link.

The other way is to add the person to your contacts first. Then from your 'Contacts and Friends' page ask to be their friend by checking the box next to their name labelled 'Friend'. Next, save the page.

If you know the username of the person you want to be friends with you can send a friend request using the box provided and clicking 'Add Friend'.

To accept a friend, go to your 'Contacts and Friends' page. At the bottom of the page you will see a list of pending requests. Check the box for the requests you wish to accept then check the 'Accept' button and save the changes. If you do not wish to be friends then select 'Reject' instead.

Breaking a friendship can be done in three ways.

* From your 'Contacts and Friends' page, uncheck the box for friend for the particular person and save the changes. If you no longer wish them to be a contact either, uncheck both boxes for that person.
    * In your 'Profile Page', click 'Friends' and then click 'Break Friendship' next to the user's name.
    * In the other person's profile, click 'Friends' then find your username and click 'Break Friendship'.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/faq...iends_contacts

Generally it depends how your profile privacy is set. You can set it so only your friends can see your blogs, albums, wall, etc. I forgot the other features you can do with a friend list I think you can send PMs faster but I haven't the time to look into the feature since the upgrade. I only know that at the bottom of the index the people with the "+" next to their names are the ones on your friends list. If anyone found more things in the friends function let me know.

It also depends how you select your "friends". Many people are more liberal for who they allow on their friends list since it can be kind of rude and non-friendly to refuse a friend request unless they REALLY don't like the person. I am however more conservative for whom I allow on my friends list. I'm concerned if I become too liberal and being an admin I will start to have people messaging me with that method for admin/mod business when there are already 2-3 ways to message. Therefore I am trying to avoid having 100+ friends in the long run.

if you die can i have your juicebox?
    i hear it taste like kiwistrawberry.

Another thing you can do your friends list is Under the "Quick Links" tab you can choose a contact pop up. Then you can quickly PM several of the people on your friends list at once, and shows which are online.