Thread: MODS: Can you sort this place out?

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Default MODS: Can you sort this place out?

idk who is modding wu chamber now, but you need to be getting your asses in gear or something because this place could be a lot more orgainsed.

Suggestions:

-Remove/replace Wu Latino sub forum. Its never used, and not used enough to warrant that big old sub at the top of the page. Plus no ones interested in WU Latino, and most groups dont even exist no more. Wu Latino record label doesnt even exist anymore, there is no wu latino lol, why do we have a subforum?

-Make a OB4CL PartII sub forum, this shouldve been done along time ago.

-Remove the Wu Tang Gifs sticky. I love wu tang gifs but thread is barely used and people can just search for it if they have a desire to use it.

-Remove the 60 second assasin sticky, i got nothing against the dude but whatever, we got so many stickys its taking up half the 1st page. I could think of a 1000 more worthwhile stickys. It doesnt need stckying, M-80 updates it with info on tha reg anyway, it wont "die"

-Improve the wu tang interview archive sticky. That place is wack. What should be happening in there is the OG post (the 1st post) in the thread should just be archiving LINKS of all Wu related interviews. At the moment its not an archive at all, its just several interviews, spread over 3 pages. Its wack, and not being used at all. Its debatable again if this is worthy of a sticky.

-Make the Raekwon CL2 streaming live show A Sticky, and make its title more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    idk who is modding wu chamber now, but you need to be getting your asses in gear or something because this place could be a lot more orgainsed.

-Remove the Wu Tang Gifs sticky. I love wu tang gifs but thread is barely used and people can just search for it if they have a desire to use it.

Done

-Remove the 60 second assasin sticky, i got nothing against the dude but whatever, we got so many stickys its taking up half the 1st page. I could think of a 1000 more worthwhile stickys. It doesnt need stckying, M-80 updates it with info on tha reg anyway, it wont "die"

It stays

-Make the Raekwon CL2 streaming live show A Sticky, and make its title more clear.
    Done

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

There should be no more than 5 stickies in any forum at a time (sports zone exempted). Under some circumstances some more get stuck, generally I take them down when no one posts in them in a couple of weeks.

I eliminated many subforums in the last 2 weeks. I am purposely holding off touching the wu-latino forum for many reasons but in the future it will be no more.

An OB4CL2 subforum can work but I am neutral on that because it will require threads to be moved all the time from the mother forum. I will have to ask the mods of that forum if that subforum will work out or not.

Anything else you addressed I can let the mods reply if they want.

I'm for all those ideas but not really for the OB4CLII subforum. That's one more step I have to go to find out new info on the album.

I don't really think there should be a Lyric Interpretation subforum either. There's like one new thread there per month. It wouldn't cause that much clutter having those threads in the main forum, because they'd all die out immediately. They've almost all been dead since before I joined lol.

I agree with the Wu-Latino subforum. No disrespect to that project, but realistically, it's over.

If subforums are down to 2 and there are many stickies, perhaps some of those sticky topics can share a subforum. I dont know about an interview archive forum, it could work.

An audio/video forum is a hard choice for obvious reasons.