Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which clan members are convicted felons and why?

FRESH FISH

Default Which clan members are convicted felons and why?

I have always wondered who and what for?

odb-
    In October 2000, he escaped from his court-mandated drug treatment facility and spent one month as a fugitive. During his time on the run, he met with RZA and spent some time in their recording studio. He then appeared onstage at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York swigging a bottle at the record release party for The W, the third Wu-Tang Clan album. In late November 2000 while still on the lam, he was arrested outside a South Philadelphia McDonald's (at 29th and Gray's Ferry Ave.), after he drew a crowd while signing autographs. He spent a couple of days in a Philadelphia jail and was later extradited to New York City. A Manhattan court sentenced him to two to four years incarceration. He attempted suicide not long after his sentencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkazim View Post
    odb-
    In October 2000, he escaped from his court-mandated drug treatment facility and spent one month as a fugitive. During his time on the run, he met with RZA and spent some time in their recording studio. He then appeared onstage at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York swigging a bottle at the record release party for The W, the third Wu-Tang Clan album. In late November 2000 while still on the lam, he was arrested outside a South Philadelphia McDonald's (at 29th and Gray's Ferry Ave.), after he drew a crowd while signing autographs. He spent a couple of days in a Philadelphia jail and was later extradited to New York City. A Manhattan court sentenced him to two to four years incarceration. He attempted suicide not long after his sentencing.

Jamal Arief

here:
    http://nysdocslookup.docs.state.ny.us/

check russell jones, lamont hawkins, jason hunter and daryl hill, and you will find all the info you want (and much more than anybody should know IMO).

Peace.
    Last edited by Jamal Arief; 04-14-2009 at 02:56 PM.

im pretty sure all of em cept gza and method were in jail at 1 point in their lives.

DrunkenMasta303

inspectah deck went to jail @ the age of 15 cos he was charged by the system for murderin the rhythm
    Last edited by DrunkenMasta303; 04-14-2009 at 08:36 PM. Reason: jojo

FRESH FISH

Which clan member would rather finger their butthole while whacking it?

Jamal Arief

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    im pretty sure all of em cept gza and method were in jail at 1 point in their lives.
    Based on what? Gut feeling?

I think in 97 Ghost got arrested for weapon's charges or whatever and spend a short time in prison.
    It is also quite likely that RZA spend at least a short time behind bars because of this self defence thingy...

All the rest I think is just rumors, e.g. MK was always rumored to have spent time in jail for whatever, but I think that is just because some Wu stans have had the feeling that a guy called Masta Killa must have murdered a few people and - of course - spent some time in jail as well...................

Anyway, as far as the "official" records go, out of the actual clan, only U-God, Deck, ODB and Cap are CONVICTED FELONS (in the state of NY!).

And yeah, I guess I kinda agree with GreenPoop and Professor Rino. It is really none of our business! Why you wanna know anyway? Do you think that makes them realer or sth??
    I really hate my favorite MCs being in jail constantly. Pisses me off really...

Peace.
    Last edited by Jamal Arief; 04-15-2009 at 03:31 AM.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

according to that one site, a certain lamont hawkins was in jail for possession of a controlled substance
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    All the rest I think is just rumors, e.g. MK was always rumored to have spent time in jail for whatever, but I think that is just because some Wu stans have had the feeling that a guy called Masta Killa must have murdered a few people and - of course - spent some time in jail as well...................
    considering MK was in jail when protect your neck and method man was popping off - you know jack shit.

MK did'nt rap till he was put into the clan, thats why he got the title master killer after the main role in 'master killer - enter the 36 chambers' because he studied the chambers and perfected the art of EmCee'n.

FRESH FISH

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal Arief View Post
    Based on what? Gut feeling?

I think in 97 Ghost got arrested for weapon's charges or whatever and spend a short time in prison.
    It is also quite likely that RZA spend at least a short time behind bars because of this self defence thingy...

Anyway, as far as the "official" records go, out of the actual clan, only U-God, Deck, ODB and Cap are CONVICTED FELONS (in the state of NY!).

And yeah, I guess I kinda agree with GreenPoop and Professor Rino. It is really none of our business! Why you wanna know anyway? Do you think that makes them realer or sth??
    I really hate my favorite MCs being in jail constantly. Pisses me off really...

Peace.

You telling me you aint interested in your favourite rappers past

i personaly dont, his history has nothing to do with his musical ability and how much it will interest me.

dr dre is a fucking god, i dont give a fuck what he did b4 NWA.

Jamal Arief

@Killah_L:
    i guess i learn all i need to know about an MC by listening to his verses, sometimes even interviews. i dont need to have all that yellow press/sensational info on his private life, because eventually all his experiences will reflect into his music.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
    considering MK was in jail when protect your neck and method man was popping off - you know jack shit.

MK did'nt rap till he was put into the clan, thats why he got the title master killer after the main role in 'master killer - enter the 36 chambers' because he studied the chambers and perfected the art of EmCee'n.
    i am not saying he wasnt in jail, just saying that - as long as nobody provides a proper source - it is RUMORS, no more no less. of course i do recall people saying that he wasnt a member of the clan until 95 because he was in jail at the time, but i dont remember ever reading/hearing it from a proper source.

i also didnt say that NONE of y'all dont know the history to MK's alias. apparently you do, and that is good. but after listening to hip hop for over 15 years now, i can tell you that many people glorify and idolize their favorite MCs to a degree that they actually WANT them to have rap sheets, bullet wounds and so on. apparently, for some absurd and twisted reason, it makes these stans feel tough...

Peace.

^^agreed
    i would respect RZA more if he was shot

its not based on gut feeling, i read an interview where gza ses he stayed out of bars, and another where mthod man sed he stayed out, but various times ive read and seen interviews where they say ugod was locked up durin 36 chambers, masta killa was locked up during i remember in a rza interview he sed it, rza was acquitted of murder after pleading self defense, im not sure bout the others tho, odb for sure was in jail and same with cappa.