Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I think it's gay that my Islam thread got closed

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i take all the credit for "destructive behavior" and it applies to dan TSA MIC Tyson and sometimes nick.

They destroy the possibility of constructive conversation by either distraction, insult, misinformation or overall douchery

Each has their own way of spraying perfume on the shit but at the root its all the same.
    SOmetimes either of us go overboard, but it is usually in reaction to some dumbass shit that is posted, almost 100% of the time focusing around race. Alot of it stems from the clash of 5% or Nation of Islam vs. White Man.

But your only pointing out half of the side, which alot of people on this board do. Its not a black extremist board where you can post ignorant shit and people will just accept it.

Its hypocrital that you would allow that but would not allow some KKK race bullshit or some Neo Nazi stuff.
    That thread would be deleted.

So as long as you allow the pro-black (antiwhite) threads and thats ok, than you will always have confrontations.

You have three choices. Make a seperate race forum with which it will probably be the same shit as here.
    I don't think tho, that we have to worry about KKK shit from any of the white members here.
    Most aren't even of that variety and the ones that are would wouldn't even be able to get away with it without getting dogged 100 times worse than some of the racist shit now.

You could just delete the threads. MOre censorship, but essentially for the good.

Just let it be...let them debate and duke it out.

Being that I really dont think its a big deal on this board.

People get sensitive and overreact.

Like SUNNY is doing these days as he goes through his Adolf Winters phase

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

|I didn't see that Gavin post. He is just singling out people who disagree with him. I, personally, think that it is "destructive" to make hideous t-shirts that reinforce negative black stereotypes and then promote bigotry on hip-hop message boards.

But I don't try to get Gavin banned or censored.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Banned

I can understand where Gavin is coming from at times racially. But he dips too far away sometimes probably because he has experienced racism in his life personally and it affected him alot.

What he fails to realize is that he is talking to an Italian and a Jew moreso than a 'white man' according to Whitness Regulations with the KKK.

I guarantee i've heard wop, dago and all that shit 50 times more from other whites and blacks on wucorp than anyone has called gavin a nigger.

ANd Dan gets all the Jew hate too.

So, i dont know who Gavin is really mad at. It think it has more to do with Bonerfarm Hitler and all his Aussie shit....basically the rednecks of the Pacific. And others too, like TSA and all the stuff going on there.

Gavin doesn't care about racism. He just wants to be the alpha male on wu-corp. He wants stupid people to agree with him and his borderline-retarded and hitleresque rhetoric
    --youreallfags.

Banned

Thats a possibility.

The real problem with KTL is the recent lack of CharlesJones posts.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I can understand where Gavin is coming from at times racially. But he dips too far away sometimes probably because he has experienced racism in his life personally and it affected him alot.

What he fails to realize is that he is talking to an Italian and a Jew moreso than a 'white man' according to Whitness Regulations with the KKK.

I guarantee i've heard wop, dago and all that shit 50 times more from other whites and blacks on wucorp than anyone has called gavin a nigger.

ANd Dan gets all the Jew hate too.

So, i dont know who Gavin is really mad at. It think it has more to do with Bonerfarm Hitler and all his Aussie shit....basically the rednecks of the Pacific. And others too, like TSA and all the stuff going on there.
    Dont forget about the french hate.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I post it because people need to realize why you say the things you do, and how futile it is to argue with a person of your ilk.
    Don't worry it is quite obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    The problem is that it is ok to insult certain people for their beliefs and call them sheep, blind, devils, etc., but it is not ok to insult others.
    True.