Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think it's gay that my Islam thread got closed

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    If people want to have one-sided discussions where nobody dissents or disagrees, let them start a user group.

Should we ban everybody who disagrees with Sunny and Gavin?

The majority of my posts in KTL are serious and well thought out. Then there are responses to posters who have personal problems with me.

I notice that it is OK for certain posters to make personal and disparaging remarks about others, so long as they agree with the KTL status quo.

If I respond to a personal attack, I am being "immature".

Gavin, please remove yourself from my nutsack.

I have tried to ignore your sad bullshit for some time, but you keep shouting me out.

KTL has long been about alternative, unproven viewpoints, borderline-cultism, anti-semitism, and bashing the status quo without suggestion of alternative.

It is what it is, and everyone is fine with that, but you can't start banning people who disagree because lonely fashion designers have personal problems with them.

That is straight bullshit to attempt to ban the few posters because of college educations and altering views. That is some commie bullshit.

Don't speak about toxicity or destructiveness, because KTL regulars created this environment by referring to all dissenters as "sheep" "blind" and "brain-washed".

I agree, and echo your comments.

If the certain few who just want one side of views or at least only people from their certain perspective discussing these views amongst eachother, they should start a usergroup, this way they can pick and choose who they want.

SUNNY citing anyone's posts as irrelevant or inflammatory is the ultimate irony.

He has no mandate to delete or edit anyone's posts or delete threads.

Ban the quasi Muslim faggit cunt.
    Last edited by rainbow; 04-17-2009 at 01:34 PM.

Banned

^fries pork in mountain dew

Default Dear mods

merging threads and stickies kill subjects.

ppl wanna see ppl respond to their post and thus won't post in a thread if it gets too big, nor will the check one of it gets too big cause they're lazy and throwing in input is like dropping water into an ocean.

moms mobbin and rapin her.

saudi arabia.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i told you months ago to ban 4 people from ktl.

Ktl is not for children.

Destructive behavior.

agreed - allot of us in KTL don't agree with each other on some subjects but we can debate and discuss the topics without the insults and unthought out opinions that are only stated to get a rise out of the participants

mhm
    some still aint gettin it - i already said it's not about who's opinion is right or wrong.
    that's completely irrelevant in what's going on here.
    in all actuality it's the civilized threads that have two opposing views that are usually the most interesting and one is more prone to learn something from.

Banned

whose to say certain threads are civilized and others aren't though?

TSA's thread, while it was worded badly did bring up a good point, and if you weed thru the insults, there was some interesting dialogue.

I think you all just need some thicker skin.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

TSA's thread, while it was worded badly did bring up a good point, and if you weed thru the insults, there was some interesting dialogue.

Banned

...okay thats a very ambiguous point you just tried to make. Care to elaborate?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

The problem is that it is ok to insult certain people for their beliefs and call them sheep, blind, devils, etc., but it is not ok to insult others.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post

if you can't recognize the differences between civilized and uncivilized behavior I'm not sure how to help you

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Many of the conversations that people in KTL consider "building" would be considered uncivilized by mainstream society.

THe way that white people and Jewish people are discussed would be considered unacceptable.

Yet, the culture in KTL makes it normal. Which is more offensive? A few crude words directed at an indidvidual, or baseless, accusatory, and inflammatory blanket statements that target an entire people?

I just don't choose to cry about it and try to get people banned, because that is not proactive.

The people that are quickest to disparage others are the quickest to try and get people banned.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

The problem is that it is ok to insult certain people for their beliefs and call them sheep, blind, devils, etc., but it is not ok to insult others.
    being called sheep, blind, devil, ignorant
    are not insults
    unless they are used with no reasoning, or used purely to try to get at somebody's feelings. But I almost never see those words used that way.
    or unless someone can relate to those words and feels insulted - but that's on them
    you, personally, are well known to make up all kinds of shit to call people (and me) with absolutely no real reasoning behind it, and you know this.
    and when people (TSA) base entire opinions and threads about shit with that exact underlying structure - it crumbles.

Many of the conversations that people in KTL consider "building" would be considered uncivilized by mainstream society.

THe way that white people and Jewish people are discussed would be considered unacceptable.

Yet, the culture in KTL makes it normal. Which is more offensive? A few crude words directed at an indidvidual, or baseless, accusatory, and inflammatory blanket statements that target an entire people?

I just don't choose to cry about it and try to get people banned, because that is not proactive.

The people that are quickest to disparage others are the quickest to try and get people banned.
    ill say for the third time - i don't care if people have different views.
    in fact it's a good thing.
    I would not want people banned for having different views - it's how they approach and convey them.
    and whether or not they even have anything real to base those opinions on - and whether or not they are able to recognize that once it's been pointed out to them