Thread: Answer For NY Knicks Problems

Default Answer For NY Knicks Problems

Sign this mfer

Banned

the knicks organization is so backwards, they'd probably do it and give him a ridiculously long contract with for way too much.

The Truth

lol. we know no one would foul him too hard

Wu Vatican

I got the solution to the knicks problem right here.....

Last edited by whitey; 05-10-2009 at 11:03 PM.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Veteran Member

no

its super dwight, blake griffin (#1) pick, and lbj, kobe, and wade on the same team.. we the knicks
    The, U. NY Knicks. NY Jets. NY Mets. > Ur teams = The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    I got the solution to the knicks problem right here.....

haha true that, you know Lebron wants to come to New York. although he may end up in Brooklyn. The Nets arena just got the go ahead to be built a couple days ago.

btw Brandon Jacobs is a man-beast

Wu Vatican

i know hes boys with jay z and all but if hes going to make the move i can only see him going to the knicks. immediately makes the team a contender. a couple other moves in the summer and they are gold and he gets to play in the no.1 media market in the world, which puts him on his path to being a sports billionaire
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by demented View Post
    no

its super dwight, blake griffin (#1) pick, and lbj, kobe, and wade on the same team.. we the knicks
    your screenname fits you after a post like this...bwahahah

Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i know hes boys with jay z and all but if hes going to make the move i can only see him going to the knicks. immediately makes the team a contender. a couple other moves in the summer and they are gold and he gets to play in the no.1 media market in the world, which puts him on his path to being a sports billionaire
    LOL @ Knicks fans thinking that organization is relevant outside of NY. In the NBA, its Boston and the Lakers as far as prestige goes. You basically got the Yankees, thats it. And thats only because they got the unfair playing field.

Get used to seeing this on his chest, and get used to cheering for him while you boo your knickerbockers in MSG.
    Without a doubt the most pathetic act I have ever witnessed a fanbase do.

yeah, Lebron ain't going nowhere...He's in a perfect situation right now to win a title...why would he leave that?

People have to remember that NBA players get bonuses for going deep into the playoffs AND the Cavs can offer him more money than any other team...Why would Lebron leave that?!?! Don't make any sense...

I can see the Knicks attracting someone like Wade and Bosh...But not Lebron he's in a perfect situation to win AND make money no way in hell does he leave that, he isn't that stupid.

Fuck that...I'm a die hard knicks fan...and I want nothing to do with lebringle on this team. I'll take D wade and bosh, or joe johnson and bosh and we will be fucking up the cavs year after yr.

In this situation there is no "if you can't beat them..."

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    your screenname fits you after a post like this...bwahahah

LOL @ Knicks fans thinking that organization is relevant outside of NY. In the NBA, its Boston and the Lakers as far as prestige goes. You basically got the Yankees, thats it. And thats only because they got the unfair playing field.

Get used to seeing this on his chest, and get used to cheering for him while you boo your knickerbockers in MSG.
    Without a doubt the most pathetic act I have ever witnessed a fanbase do.

The Knicks havent been good in a while due shitty management and GMs but they are still the most valuable franchise in the NBA and are still relevant just simply because its NY's basketball team and they play in MSG. Not to mention they are one of the oldest and most famous franchises in the league.

It doesnt matter if the team sucks he will instantly make them a good team just by being there and theres nothing like playing in the big apple as far media exposure which LeBron is probably seeking, and come on, you know LeBron rather be playing in the garden in front of Jay-Z and Beyonce.

Banned

LeBron didn't leave the first time his contract was up and he won't leave now.

Keep in mind that every time you diss Cleveland or NE Ohio, your dissing LeBron as he is from there.
    Dude is loyal, still visits his high school regularly and had his MVP ceremony their.

He is alot smarter than New Yorkers think.

LeBron does not need NY to become rich or famous. He is already BOTH of those things and he is worldwide.

It really doesnt matter where he plays, he will be a megastar.

PLus he is in the East so its not like he is in the Pacific Northwest or something.

The Knicks would be the Cavs 3 years ago when we had Hughes if LeBron went there. It would be LeBron and a few others but not a team capable of winning a championship.

I dont know why New Yorkers hyped this situation up so much.

I really don't think they are going to land Wade either.

Nobody is going to want to go to a bottom feeder. Wade realizes what it takes to win a championship, and when you look at NY, you realize that Miami is much closer.

The probable outcome is that the Knicks may sign a second or third tier free agent, but who even knows.

All I know is that the Cavs have a ton of cap space that year and will be looking to sign someone else besides LeBron to sustain what should be a dynastic run. Coach of the Year too....Mike Brown deserved it. Yea he's got James but he got this team playing into his philosphy of DEFENSE first.

LeBron aint going anywhere. I have BEEN sayin this.

The Knicks are going to probably come up empty. Terrible gamble.

Wu Vatican

i could care less. i am from new york but im a magic fan, from back in the shaq days. its not like im saying bron is going to the knicks because im a homer. i just honestly think he wants to be big time. and sure hes gets the coverage because he is that good, hes better than kobe, ill say it. hes entering 91 jordan mode, no doubt about it. but i think he will win the cavs a championship this year or next. basically will have "paid his debt" to the cavs, and move on. i think he wants to be the biggest he can possibly be, and to do that he needs to be in LA, boston, NY, ect. and NY is the biggest of the big. i just think he wants to be on that next level.

and tooch you are right he didnt leave a couple years ago when he could have, but he also didnt sign the max contract that he could have so that he would have been able to sign the massive contract just as he was entering his prime.