Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The whole left right brained race thing

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post
    Essentally, that person is doing what makes them FEEL GOOD, on some level. The reasons or beliefs that person holds aren't important.
    a person with complete free will can recognize "feelings" and "emotions" can be re-conditioned, or completely taken out completely.
    this is why meditation systems tell you to empty your mind to see the truth....to look at things with absolutely no emotional attachment will allow you to see it for what it is and not what it appears to be - completely unbiased.
    if something is selfLESS there is nothing there to gratify.
    I can tell you, personally, that I actively seek out doing things that I don't like doing for the sake of breaking down the accepted idea that I have conditionings - so that I may be able to extend that to all parts of my being.
    try going 24 hours without smiling...or speaking...you'll start to break down your accepted conditionings and see you are (in time) capable of manifesting any action at will, and you have complete control over your actions (and thoughts! most don't have control over their thoughts) - in time, and if you reach that level - but it is possible.
    ...like your comment about what if you knew EVERYTHING about a person's past & brain patterns - well theoretically they could completely change who they are, including brain patterns - personality and all - you'd have no way to predict their actions.

animals can not affect any of these changes to themselves.
    to sum it up - man can go against his nature, animals cannot
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 04-29-2009 at 08:11 PM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by LadiesLoveCoolDan View Post

I am saying that different practices, rituals, and moral codes that people take part in, are ultimately decided by what makes a person feel good. Merely beasts acting on gratification.
    Unfortunately, you are looking at the lower part of man and ignoring his higher part.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by black man View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by whitey View Post
    i think this will help you with your misconception of a theory in science mr.muhammad...

Your comment that evolution is ‘only a theory’ is something i hear a lot and seems to reflect a misunderstanding of what theories and facts are.

A theory is a structure that explains a set of facts. Thus the theory of evolution – also known as natural selection is the concept that explains the ‘fact(s) of evolution’. The fact of evolution refers to the numerous observations that confirm that all life is subject to common descent ie descended from a single ancestor and that species have evolved over time to suit their environment. Natural selection (the theory of evolution) explains why and how this happens.

Before the current theory of evolution (which is basically very similar to that proposed by darwin) we had a different theory of evolution called lamarkian evolution but it was wrong. The facts were the same – it was an attempt to explain why we all come from a single ancestor and evolve to suit our environment, but it was a different mechanism (people inherited learned or developed attributes rather than nature selecting the fittest organism as with darwin’s theory. Testing ultimately showed darwin to be right and lamark wrong (although some studies show a variation of lamarkian evolution can occur sometimes).

A hypothesis graduates to a theory when it has been subject to rigorous testing. Darwin’s theory is one of the most tested theories in science. That it still stands is a measure of its strength. To refer to it as ‘only a theory’ does not give it credit for being one of the most repeatedly verified concepts in science. A much stronger theory than gravity or the germ theory of disease which are generally accepted by the public.

People say ‘only a theory’ to imply it is something about which we are unsure but this is a misunderstanding. Other major scientific theories include the theory of gravity which tries to explain the fact of gravity (ie the observation that matter attracts other matter at a distance and things fall down).

So gravity is only a theory, and science is often changing it in an attempt to explain the origin of matter (this is a key focus of the large hadron collider at cern). However, to say gravity is only a theory does not imply that gravity is not a real force in the universe that we feel all the time. Similarly to say evolution is only a theory does nothing to negate the millions of observation that comprise the fact of evolution and common descent.

I hope that makes sense – ‘theory’ is probably one of the most misunderstood words in science and it is important to get it right if one is to understand the strength of the scientific method.
    read.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

Wu Vatican

Quote Originally Posted by Lucid View Post
    no I don't - but I see you are not a very critical reader.
    i could say all people have the ability to lose weight, but most don't put it to use - would that show irony?
    I told you all people are endowed with free will, but most choose to follow their programmed set of conditioned responses and desires - hence, not exercising their free will - is that so hard for you to understand?
    no. not the case. what you wrote was a contradiction. it was ironic. i read it. critically.

because people have the ability to loose weight, but dont, is not ironic. maybe you lack an understanding of the word. if thats the case i suggest webster's.

if you CHOOSE to not exercise your free will, YOU ARE USING YOUR FREE WILL, to CHOOSE not to do anything about it. thats what free will is.
    The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.

poor wording perhaps on my part
    its not a conscious choice - they don't know that they've even chosen anything and it wasn't even done so freely, I should've added

and once that choice has been put into effect...no, they do not operate with a free will, but the capability is always there should they learn
    just because a choice is made doesn't mean it was a free one....
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 04-30-2009 at 06:59 AM.

Wu Vatican

i dont even get what your saying with that though.

i literally know as a person in america i can literally do ANYTHING. anything i wanted to do given enough time, work, planning, balls, i could do it. whither it be bad good neutral whatever.

sure there are some people that might not think they can. but they are just weak/scared people. has nothing to do with them being conditioned not to use their free will.

you are thinking strictly on an external level, what about free will of your self? I'll give you an extreme example:
    Let's say your girl of 10 years cheats on you, and decides to break up suddenly one day and you didn't see it coming.

you are going to get feelings of anger, sadness, stress, ect, right?
    well, all these feelings you CHOSE to have, because in reality you did not have to have them - but due to conditioning...really you had no way of choosing otherwise, hence no free will to do anything else other than what you did.

...most people operate on this level within all aspects of their lives
    Last edited by Mumm Ra; 04-30-2009 at 06:38 PM.

Wu Vatican

people have free will of emotions.

but some of it is just instinctual and hormonal driven. thats just the animal that we are. it doesnt lesson your choice of free will any though.

i think whitey may understand if you said that you must choose to exercise free will.

the alternative is letting your desires emotions and instincts drive your actions.

and since many people don't even know that it is possible to NOT be ruled by the flesh, they dont exercise their free will.

just like they tell you not to make wild animals pets. they cannot escape their nature. if an animal is hungry it will eat. animals cannot fast. this is an oversimpplified example but i hope it helps you gain some understanding of free will.

i'd also like to reiterate tthat 1% brings nothingg but negativity to KTL and should be restricted.

TSA 's dumb ass didn't even address the subject of the thread.
    his whole argument is based off culture not race. he presented zero evidence to support his claim. evrything that did support his claim was opinion and conjecture.

he uses post enlightenment as his reference point. he cant comprehend that post enlightenment creativity only seems great because its all he knows. he lives in a westernized world with a western education. so everything he knows is authored by a white person so he thinks that the white man is superior to himself.

pat is a cosigner and has yet to contribute anything to a discussion besided snide and smug remarks

robert is knowledgeable but chooses to muddy up the discussion with unrelated commentary. at times he cant connect the dots tho. theres hope for the kid but \as long as he sticks with the peanut gallery he will stay lost.

dan is clueless and because he thinks he is intelligent will refuse to open his mind to ideas that dont fit his rigid world view. true intelligence comes from having a limber mind. he prolly made nothing but houses out of his legos as a child.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yo Style -

i agree with everything you said about said posters, but there has to be a better way to address these issues -

i think a thread about these behavior problems and how to deal with them would help us to a better build

the top portion of your post is on point

a new thread that will deal with said posters should be put up soon

i'm thinking of dealing with it in a red pill blue pill type of way

i also strongly believe that some of these posters are here just to cause chaos, confusion and division -

their job is to slander - its so obvious

you also left out nicky tooch - whats your sum up of that one ?

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE;1561650[B
    ][/B]
    i'd also like to reiterate tthat 1% brings nothingg but negativity to KTL and should be restricted.

robert is knowledgeable but chooses to muddy up the discussion with unrelated commentary. at times he cant connect the dots tho. theres hope for the kid but \as long as he sticks with the peanut gallery he will stay lost.

I thought Lucid's and my arguement was valid and civil. I am not attacking his spirituality but I am interested in why he or other KTL posters believe certain things.

I do make a valid contribution, particularly when people "muddy" scientific debates with misinformation, anecdotal evidence, and demonstrate a general lack of understanding of science.

I understand now that Lucid believes there is an intelligent force that governs the universe. That is fine. I am not going to argue against that and it would be foolish to do so.

However, I am going to question people when they spread misinformation about topics such as AIDS, global warming, and evolution.

As far as I see it, I am not bringing negativity to KTL, rather questioning those who seem to avoid engaging in a rational thought process.

0 evidence to support my claim

here's my evidence

when you are talking about the brain you are no longer in papa wu territory, this is real science.

If you say, in real science, that a black person is more intouch with their creative side and a white person their mechanical, then in all instances, no matter what, this has to be true.

just like i can say un tampered human flesh is harder then unfrozen water
    and in ALL instances, untampered human flesh will be harder then unfrozen water.

^that is a real scientific fact. In all incidences it will be true.

just like how scientists cause cells are living things. In all instances, cells are living things...except when they die, which is further proof they were once living

it's not at all difficult to understand.

the existance of Shawty Lo has disproved this shitty papa wu theory.
    white people have actually produced a greater volume of creative material then any other race, hence why the west is the west and everywhere else blows or imitates.

i can't find a black playwrite (and they do exist) better then shakespear

a black painter better then Da Vinci,
    a black movie maker better then lucas, or hitchcock, or that's even good lol outside of spike lee.

if western culture can be know for one this it's its remarkable ability to pump out creative masterpieces and how creativity focus the culture and individuals are.

unless you can find a nigerian movie more creative then this..

and here's a hint. you won't. infact in that 100% black industry (outside of the albinos they cast to play white ppl) there's a total of 4 story lines used and an EPIC lack of innovation and creativity that has turned the genre stale.

and not even nigerians, look at african american movies compared to their white counter parts lol, gtfo.

your going to compare fuckin State Property to Star Wars and really act like you are part of the creative race?

african americans pioneered american music because for the past 300 years they weren't allowed to have jobs essentially and had no other way out then music.

they doing have MUsZik DEEnNAye, its just for them, due to their disposition and culture, music is more of a focus, but you're not gonna sit here and tell me gucci mane is more creative then beethoven.

plus you, as a black person, whom ever is reading this, will and can always find a white person better and more creative in

art
    music
    movie making
    writing
    poetry
    and any other creative venture, then your self.

if you wont admit it then i will, faggot.

I, as a human being with 100% black DNA and the only one of such on wucorp, can find 10 white ppl better in

art - michaelagelo (sp?)
    music - Led Zepplin
    movie making - All of them lol.
    writing - Hemmingway
    poetry - all of them
    and any other creative venture, then your self.

then myself with all my creative negro1d DeeEnAye, and that's just 1 example of each.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    0 evidence to support my claim

here's my evidence

when you are talking about the brain you are no longer in papa wu territory, this is real science.
    It's not to say that ALL black people are predominantly right brained, or ALL white people are left brained. There are many people of all "races" that go against the rule or balance the 2.

Also, in general, men are more predominantly left, while women are predominantly right.

Either way it is absolutely possible for anyone to learn to use one more than the other or balance the 2.

So your so-called evidence of comparing 2 people of your choice for each "race" fails.

If you say, in real science, that a black person is more intouch with their creative side and a white person their mechanical, then in all instances, no matter what, this has to be true.

just like i can say un tampered human flesh is harder then unfrozen water
    and in ALL instances, untampered human flesh will be harder then unfrozen water.

^that is a real scientific fact. In all incidences it will be true.
    This is fact because you have begun to add specifics. ie. "untampered". I can tell you with all certainty that from day 1, birth, onwards no human brain can be considered "untampered". Therefore the science of this will vary based on circumstances.

the existance of Shawty Lo has disproved this shitty papa wu theory.
    white people have actually produced a greater volume of creative material then any other race, hence why the west is the west and everywhere else blows or imitates.
    This is opinionated and downright shitty in itself. And the whole Papu Wu thing is growing old. Your obviously so in love with western society that you have taken on the left brain way of thinking as well. Hence the inability to use your intuitive creative abilities to come up with a new joke.

i can't find a black playwrite (and they do exist) better then shakespear

a black painter better then Da Vinci,
    a black movie maker better then lucas, or hitchcock, or that's even good lol outside of spike lee.
    Better, better, better...

Opinionated, opinionated, opinionated...

We are not talking of who you think is better at being creative. And while I'm on this point, the whole left-brain/right-brain thing is not all about mechanical/creative. There are many other characteristics unique to each side.

if western culture can be know for one this it's its remarkable ability to pump out creative masterpieces and how creativity focus the culture and individuals are.
    Really? I would say it would be known for it's inability to see itself as part of a whole. Hence, its survival of the fittest mentality. It's complete disregard for the other parts to the whole and it being hell bent on a success that it has defined for itself that goes completely against Law and truth (Maat).

unless you can find a nigerian movie more creative then this..

and here's a hint. you won't. infact in that 100% black industry (outside of the albinos they cast to play white ppl) there's a total of 4 story lines used and an EPIC lack of innovation and creativity that has turned the genre stale.

and not even nigerians, look at african american movies compared to their white counter parts lol, gtfo.

your going to compare fuckin State Property to Star Wars and really act like you are part of the creative race?

african americans pioneered american music because for the past 300 years they weren't allowed to have jobs essentially and had no other way out then music.

they doing have MUsZik DEEnNAye, its just for them, due to their disposition and culture, music is more of a focus, but you're not gonna sit here and tell me gucci mane is more creative then beethoven.
    I wont bother with last part. Your obviously hung up on movies and music as the only expression of a right brained activity. Firstly music and movies can both be created through either a left or right brained thought process. Secondly, as I said before, there are many other characteristics unique to each. Gain an understanding on a subject before trying to give an opinion on something you expect people to listen to.

SHEM HETEP
    Last edited by Face of the Golden Falcon; 05-01-2009 at 11:01 PM.

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
    i think whitey may understand if you said that you must choose to exercise free will.

the alternative is letting your desires emotions and instincts drive your actions.

and since many people don't even know that it is possible to NOT be ruled by the flesh, they dont exercise their free will.

correctamundo.

it should also be known that unless one understands & knows god and thus knows he/she is god then they will never be able to fully transcend that.
    If your brain is programmed to know you are an animal - there's no way it can accept you teaching it to have free will because that would go against it's animalistic program - it simply wont compute with completely removing a conditioning. You will always go back to knowing what you (think you) are -
    the same thing if you believe in god.
    to believe is to doubt and admit you do not know, and if you doubt that you are god your subconscious still will not compute with having free will just the same.

..and to imagine some self-describing ANIMALS who must view themselves as none other than more-intelligent beasts of this earth trying to tell me who and what god is and is not.
    why the absurdity of such a notion makes me chortle!