Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • daliff89

4 100.00%
  • beautifulrock

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: *Verses In* daliff89 VS. beautifulrock RD. 1

wow seems like everyime time you play me you seemed to get KO'd.

wow your good!

I love how cool and infallible you think you are. Wow, You put together a shitty flawed tournament with your low post count on an internet site for no prizes. What an accomplished person you must be. I mean to take time out from your busy day to organize this wonderful tournament, why you must be pleased as punch with yourself. They should do an article on you in Wu-Tang Weekly about how incredibly dope you are. Bravo.

The Lyrical Anomaly

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    You're absolutely right, I fucked up...and I knew i wasn't going to win simply based on the fact that this is nothing more than a popularity contest,
    a popularity contest.....

aren't you in a crew?

that makes you more popular than me, wouldn't it??

hell half of his lines didn't even make sense. I'm not from fucking Minnesota, I just put that in my sig, but I guess that doesn't matter right?
    and i'm not a faggot, but i guess that doesn't matter right?? and my name is pronounced dee AYE-liff, but i guess that doesn't matter right??

it's a battle son....

if you'd like me to explain my bars, i'll be glad to, i guarantee there's something SOMEBODY didn't get in them....

Let me ask you something, given the fact we beefed before, and the fact he called you out by name in his verse, didn't you think for a second, gee, maybe i should step back from the voting this time so I don't look like a complete turd?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eradicate View Post
    no i didn't he mentioned it because im running the tourney
    actually, i mentioned it cause the only post i seen from you in this section was you bitching with Erad for three pages....

if you really think my vote is bias, then pull it.. let the votes come in
    word.

Eradicate's vote doesn't count, throw it out.

count is still 3-0...

I'm not trying to get into a thing with you. I don't have a clue who you are, and I wasn't really serious about anything. My first post reflects my attitude toward the whole thing. I'm just playing with these dudes because they have no sense of humor, not even in their rhymes. If you want to make a big thing about my verse, go ahead, you'd only be wasting your energy like these morons. Congratulations on your victory, you deserved it.

The Lyrical Anomaly

either you were mad or you're a huge loser for pretending to be mad to piss of internet people....

Quote Originally Posted by daliff89 View Post
    actually, i mentioned it cause the only post i seen from you in this section was you bitching with Erad for three pages....

And I knew that, and you knew that, and either Eradicate knew that and he's too much of a perfectionist stubborn faggot to admit that, or he's a fucking complete imbecile for not understanding that. Either way, you knew you were dicksucking the guy running the tournament to push an automatic vote, which is fine with me. I like the win at all costs attitude. Especially in something as meaningless as this.

Quote Originally Posted by daliff89 View Post
    either you were mad or you're a huge loser for pretending to be mad to piss of internet people....
    Furiously serious. Please get over it. I don't have any Kleenex to spare.
    Last edited by brock; 04-26-2009 at 05:48 PM.

you sure didn't mind to join the tournament before when I didn't have any prizes??

but now since you lost, the tournament must be rigged because you have no self-esteem. dude you could have thrown all the votes out, there was no way you would have won.. i voted fair, your just to blind to see that.

you got like permanent pms man. move on don't you have free-posting to be doing somewhere?