Thread: someone needs to UN-MOD Sunny Winters, im serial

lol @ closing hate mail thread because people dont like you

Sunny must be out of here.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Sunny must be out of here.

make it happen

I AM HIPHOP

In the name of Allah who appeared in the year, 1930, in the Divine Person of Master W.D. Fard Muhammad, the Great & long-awaited Mahdil of the Holy Qur'an & Messiah of the Bible, I greet you in the ancient words of paradise in the Arabic language, As-Salaam-Alaikum.
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55138
    http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54919
    Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.

Quote Originally Posted by begongo View Post
    In the name of Allah who appeared in the year, 1930, in the Divine Person of Master W.D. Fard Muhammad, the Great & long-awaited Mahdil of the Holy Qur'an & Messiah of the Bible, I greet you in the ancient words of paradise in the Arabic language, As-Salaam-Alaikum.
    Wa Alaikum Salaam

i'm going to come to sunny's defense here and say that he's the perfect person to mod KTL.

as the day draws to a close, any topic you could possibly want to talk about in KTL could just as easily be posted in genchat except without all the SRSLY.

and then at the very end of the day, just before you go to bed it's like, what are you doing holding SRSLY debates about things like science, religion, and current events on wutang-corp.com? LOL debates i can understand but SRSLY debates?

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by Huggahu Akbar View Post

and then at the very end of the day, just before you go to bed it's like, what are you doing holding SRSLY debates about things like science, religion, and current events on wutang-corp.com? LOL debates i can understand but SRSLY debates?

its cool to think that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum

but we are serious on a websites forum

thats what we are

why can't those who feel that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum, respect that we are being serious on a websites forum, and stay out of our way ?

'

When you say "Our way"

What do you mean by that?

'

Also ....

You guys do realize you DON'T HAVE TO POST HERE ON THIS FORUM. No one is forcing your hand to the mouse or keyboard. If it makes you feel better picture Sunny as a Shock Jock. It amazes me how much determination is put into warping this little virtual world into your own personal playground. This goes for all of you, sunny and me included.

I think our time would be better spent visiting retirement homes. They have pills there.

Dwight Conroy Farrell ButterCrunchJoints's Avatar

yeah I've almost posted there plenty of times, but its such a turn off to see any serious conversation get taken over by absolute nonsense from the same 3-4 people.

then again this is a site dedicated to a bunch of 5% peoples so shouldn't really expect the idea of knowledge to mean what it does to the rest of the world.
    don't you flip your glasses up at me Kadeem Hardison

hmmmm ^

'

Even though my Egypt slaughtering pigs thread got moved which was a perfectly legit topic of discussion. I'm not mad because it turned into typical hen-house bitching and attack on peoples personal character type thread.

That didn't surprise me.

Veteran Member

^^That is not a KTL problem, there are specific people who were involved in the negativity. The main culprits of most of the problems on this site.

Check that Egypt thread again and see the names of the people who effed it up.

How come those people are not banned for ruining threads?

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    why can't those who feel that we shouldn't be serious on a websites forum, respect that we are being serious on a websites forum, and stay out of our way ?
    actually the people who feel that it's inappropriate to be serious on a websites forum (SOAWF), like me, do stay out of your way for the most part. it's the people who are also SOAWF but don't agree with how you go about being SOAWF that present all these problems for you and your particular SOAWF kind.

perhaps KTL should be split into 2 forums: one for the godless nerd SOAWFers who swear by the scientific method and another for the lunatic fringe SOAWFers who live by the word of some sand-in-his-ass-crack weirdo.

i also propose that "know-the-ledge" be changed to a name which better identifies the activities of that section of the site. i think "serious on a websites forum" is a much more suitable name since there's way more SOAWF going on in KTL than anything having to do with knowledge or ledges for that matter.

more akbar

actually the people who feel that it's inappropriate to be serious on a websites forum (SOAWF), like me, do stay out of your way for the most part. it's the people who are also SOAWF but don't agree with how you go about being SOAWF that present all these problems for you and your particular SOAWF kind.
    the ones you are talking about never post any threads of their own

perhaps KTL should be split into 2 forums: one for the godless nerd SOAWFers who swear by the scientific method and another for the lunatic fringe SOAWFers who live by the word of some sand-in-his-ass-crack weirdo.
    thats not necessary - silly niggas such as yourself should just stay out of there - that would make the place much better for us who can appreciate what each of us has to offer

i also propose that "know-the-ledge" be changed to a name which better identifies the activities of that section of the site. i think "serious on a websites forum" is a much more suitable name since there's way more SOAWF going on in KTL than anything having to do with knowledge or ledges for that matter.

telling us what you think... don't

we know the ledge

you and those who are like you that fell off the ledge need to stop trying to climb back up and stand tall in our ciphers - them rocks below ripped half your clothes off and the blow to your head has slurred your speech - get cleaned up and maybe we'll consider schoolin you all about yourself