Thread: IMEEM embedding?

Default IMEEM embedding?

I know people keep asking for new embedding options, so I thought I'd bring up IMEEM to be considered. They have a video player and just about any mp3 you can think of. It would be cool to embed songs in our posts that are of mp3 quality and I could see it being useful in a lot of the forums. It's easy to find songs too, rather than search the site itself, you can usually find what you're looking for by typing 'song name +imeem' in google.

For example: 'Bring Da Ruckus +imeem' in google brings this up as the first result:

http://www.imeem.com/screwstonhhustl...ing-da-ruckus/

Anyway, just thought I'd suggest it. Peace.
    Last edited by 5hundred&one; 05-01-2009 at 08:44 PM.

do it!

ain't nothing change but the address...

Most people don't know what IMEEM is.

^ yea? and most people who post here haven't even made use of the wshh option, but that request was accepted. not to mention most videos that get posted on that site are on yourtube within the next couple of days anyway.
    I think plenty of people would use IMEEM in their sigs once they saw other people doing it.

the only downside I can see is that there are some restrictions with IMEEM as far as clicking direct links, but that only gives more reason to allow embedding, since I'm pretty sure once you embed the player you can listen to it as many times as you want, but not if you keep following links to the page.

it ain't a huge thing to me, I just think it makes every bit as much sense as the current options, especially since you can listen to actual mp3s instead of flash vids.

^^ Valid points taken.