Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your View On Jesus?

"Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father."

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    yeah, our civilization has lost the true meaning of these religions, it has become a basis of hate for the most part in the world. the wisdom has been obscured a lot, religion is more like a business these days, and a lot of people don't buy into it, or are very uneducated on it and only believe what they have learned in church and whatnot.
    We are truly in the dark ages of spirituality.

We look back on ancient cultures obvious as hell clues to life with cold distance.

There are niggas out there piecing stuff together.

Just look at your average "egyptologist". These fruits are some of the most close minded people on earth. Yet they are studying one of the most open and mystical civilisations we can look at.

99% of egyptologists still claim the great pyramid was built as a tomb.
    100% of egyptologists still dont know how they built the great pyramid.

They say it was built in 20 years. Thats 2.9 million stones, that weighed from 2 tonnes to 80 tonnes each. They wouldve had to place a stone constantly every 2 minutes to complete it in that time. Its impossible.

A ramp would be a bigger construction effort than the pyramid.

The alignment of the Pyramid is still a 1/4 inch off perfection. Modern building methods could not come close to that level of accuracy to build anything.

This is off topic, but im jsut saying, we're lost.

We're all lost when it comes to studying or knowing anything about things in ancient times.

We looking in all the wrong placess and writing everything off as myths or fables.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

ghostlaced buildin wha wha

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    100% of egyptologists still dont know how they built the great pyramid.
    word
    shit 100% of egyptologists still think ancient Egyptians worshiped the sun and other such nonsense

'

yeah, our civilization has lost the true meaning of these religions, it has become a basis of hate for the most part in the world. the wisdom has been obscured a lot, religion is more like a business these days, and a lot of people don't buy into it, or are very uneducated on it and only believe what they have learned in church and whatnot.

Yes Basically.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

jesus was a pothead, you know people smoked that good stuff all the time back then..
    but if he did exist, i'd like to think he was a real chill dude spreading messages of peace n love for anyone and helped the poor, weak n homeless...and that "christianity" just used his image to get their word around...i dont think jesus would be too happy about the way the church does things in his name
    cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Mostly I view Jesus on a cross.
    bring back begongo!!

He was a great teacher and i believe a lot of what he truly was was changed by constantine, for example his birthday isnt really december 25th as debated about by many people, that was really the birth of saturn i think it was the greek god, and i guess it was easy for them to change it to dec 25th and make that his birth as well, whether jesus was real or not his teachings will always be remember, i believe he was real and not a white man, more of an olive man like arabs or indians or possible a black man. Anyways i am not a christian muslim or jew but i believe in jesus and his teachings, he was a very enlightened man and i sincerely believe he was not god, possibly he was sent by god but not actually god in the form of man.

and ghostlaced all those dieties are sun dieties, jesus has been morphed into a sun diety but originally was not one, and he was originally saturday worhsip, thats the day of the sabbath but it was changed to sunday as christianity went along, possibly it happened at the council of nicea, where they established a lot of the facts about him, birth place, birtdhay all that stuff.

yea their is evidence of prophey issah as the asians call him of visitting india and tibet, their are things that are similar to buddhist teachings in the bible, and i dont no if these cultures had contact at the time unless jesus really did visit, he had death threats in india for teaching about god to the poor which the hindus thought was wrong and then he left, i believe he went to egypt as well and got wisdom their too, a man from morocco who made pilgramages on foot to india was told he was the greatest traveller ever, and on his death bed he proclaimed no it was the prophet issah, a lot of jesus' life gets obscured, like when he ses i am the path to god, originally it was i amm a path to god, but the vatican wanted more converters and made him the only path, and originally in the biible it was reincarnation after death, this was changed too heaven rite after death to bring in more conversions.
    how do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    how do you know this?
    my sources may be wrong but i've read a bunch of articles on the internet, i remember the facts but i dont remember where it was that i remember that from. This might take credibility away from it haha.
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 05-03-2009 at 01:55 PM.

este sitio es una mierda drippie k's Avatar

cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money

i take the fisrt view but i dont believe the virgin i do believe that Jesus came to earth to save us because everything wrote in the bible are true wars... so Jesus is our saviour !
    All Power to The People

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    ???
    Everything wrote in the bible are true wars???

Req Em Ab

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lil mD View Post
    i take the fisrt view but i dont believe the virgin i do believe that Jesus came to earth to save us because everything wrote in the bible are true wars... so Jesus is our saviour !
    what did he save us from and is all the saving finished ?

cause we need saving right now

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

Salaam (Peace) to all...

1. WE BELIEVE In the One God whose proper Name is Allah.

2. WE BELIEVE in the Holy Qur'an and in the Scriptures of all the Prophets of God.

3. WE BELIEVE in the truth of the Bible, but we believe that it has been tampered with and must be reinterpreted so that mankind will not be snared by the falsehoods that have been added to it.

4. WE BELIEVE in Allah's Prophets and the Scriptures they brought to the people.

http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm
    There is much more to be understood about the man, Jesus, than most who call his name realize.

I would suggest taking up the study of "types and anti-types".

RM
    Last edited by Mr. Muhammad; 05-04-2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    what did he save us from and is all the saving finished ?

cause we need saving right now
    No in I think dat he came to save us but sum people doesnt trust him ! Yes we need saving but saving its faith whithout faith how can we trust that he can save us ?
    All Power to The People