Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your View On Jesus?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Default Whats Your View On Jesus?

Quote Originally Posted by MOSHUN View Post
    Traditional Christian View
    The Son of God, the Messiah and fullfillment of prophecy, born to a virgin who walked on water, healed the sick preached the good news. He died on the cross for our sins and was resurrected 3 days later

Jewish View
    We are still waiting on the Messiah, Jesus was not him.

Muslim View
    born to a virgin who walked on water, healed the sick preached the good news. A great prophet worthy of respect along the lines of Moses and Abaraham

Agnostic View
    A great leader along the lines of Gandhi or Martin Luther King but nothing supernatural about him, not Son of God or a prophet simply a man but an excellent teacher

Atheist View
    All religions is a fairy tale do you believe in the Santa and the Easter Bunny Too?

or explain your own view??

__________________________________________________ _______

i take the agnostic view.
    i think if what's written about him is true he was one of the most brilliant well known ppl in history, one of the few that 'got it'.

good dude, didn't deserve to be crucified.

I read a really great book a few years ago called "Jesus in Bad Company", it looked at the man from 3 different viewpoints. Was Jesus truly the Messiah, son of God? Was he just a revolutionary trying to overthrow the Romans, or was he just a paranoid delusional who hung out with whores and thieves. I personally think that he was a great teacher whether he was real or made up, black or white or olive skinned. Good guy, great example of righteousness.
    "You love to love to love, and you hate to hate to hate!!"

BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace pro.Graveface's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mastapowerful View Post
    i read a really great book a few years ago called "jesus in bad company", it looked at the man from 3 different viewpoints. Was jesus truly the messiah, son of god? Was he just a revolutionary trying to overthrow the romans, or was he just a paranoid delusional who hung out with whores and thieves. I personally think that he was a great teacher whether he was real or made up, black or white or olive skinned. Good guy, great example of righteousness.
    bam!
    Art of Graveyardpoetry
    http://www.reverbnation.com/c./a4/21...86/Artist/link
    http://www.myspace.com/mc-gravespace
    Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
    Graveface is now Gravespace

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

i think he was an educated thug ... this is tha nigga that was known for wreckin swap meets and shit lol

for the record... malcolm x > 2pac > jesus

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

ahahaha could u imagine nigga JESUS CHRIST trashin ur fruit stand for keepin that shit open on tha sabbath aaahaahah like damn there goes jesus givin niggaz tha bizness again

I personally think that he was a great teacher whether he was real or made up, black or white or olive skinned. Good guy, great example of righteousness.
    I would agree with this.
    tho I personally do not believe he was a real historical figure.
    study or wikipedia Serapis.
    add to that the correlations between he and certain Kemetic "myths" such as the immaculate conception of Heru.
    plus I'm quite sure NOBODY wrote of Jesus in Jesus' time, but rather a generation or so afterward. It would seem rather odd for not a single historian to do this given the miraculous things he did.
    to quote the Metu Neter: "the spirit can only react to wholes, concrete thoughts, images & sensations. While it cannot react to the abstract word "evil", it can react to the image of something considered so, unless the former gives rise to the latter in the person's mind. In the same way it cannot react to the fractional abstraction "courage", but it can react to the description....of a personality having courage as one of it's qualities.....this is why the Christian tradition promotes the concrete image of the life and suffering of Jesus, above the concepts regarding the Father in Heaven."

so in my own words, when you read the "myth" of Ausar from Kemet, it's not meant to be looked at as actual historical events and figures, but rather metaphorically and spiritually. It looks to me like this has been taken into literal form and worshipped.

this is my belief anyway - I haven't studied Jesus as much as I should and usually just run into these "coincedences" throughout my studies - I don't know for sure the answers.
    peace!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

lmao

in the bible,he prophesied of one who will come in the end times called the son of man

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

My view is that Jesus was sent by the All, the Supreme Consciousness, as an example of how to live correct. To "save us from our sins" so to speak by being an example of "dieing" to the ego/lower nature and resurrecting the dormant higher nature by living in harmony with Law.

Whether the specifics about him are true is doubtful. Maybe he was an actual man. Maybe he was a number of men throughout history and will continue to reincarnate when he is needed. Or maybe all "he" ever was and will be, is simply an idea. An idea that has always been there, through out history in some thought or form, which is evident in the many similar stories from around the world. This, ultimately is the importance of Jesus, whatever your belief, the fact is, he's not here anymore in the physical form (whether he ever was or not), but the idea remains. How you apply that idea to your life and make it relevant for here and now is where the power lays.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

all stories told in the bible are simple re-hashes of ancient sumerian or other ancient civilsation god stories. The bible was just yet another religion that was sayin gthe same thing, in a slightly different way.

Nothing is new.

Nephilm came from heaven, had sex with the daughters of man, and created humans. This is the same all over the world basically. Like in Genesis, where god takes the rib of Adam and creates Eve. That story was already told 1000's of years before in Sumeria.

The gods came down and genetically modified the pre-human species. It can clearly be seen in Sumerian concial art releifs.

Jesus Christ was just a tool used by Christianity to draw people in to their new brand. Theres plenty of proof Jesus spent about 15 years in Tibet before he returned to Jerusalem. He probably got most of his wisdom from there.

He was a great teacher and i believe a lot of what he truly was was changed by constantine, for example his birthday isnt really december 25th as debated about by many people, that was really the birth of saturn i think it was the greek god, and i guess it was easy for them to change it to dec 25th and make that his birth as well, whether jesus was real or not his teachings will always be remember, i believe he was real and not a white man, more of an olive man like arabs or indians or possible a black man. Anyways i am not a christian muslim or jew but i believe in jesus and his teachings, he was a very enlightened man and i sincerely believe he was not god, possibly he was sent by god but not actually god in the form of man.

and ghostlaced all those dieties are sun dieties, jesus has been morphed into a sun diety but originally was not one, and he was originally saturday worhsip, thats the day of the sabbath but it was changed to sunday as christianity went along, possibly it happened at the council of nicea, where they established a lot of the facts about him, birth place, birtdhay all that stuff.

yea their is evidence of prophey issah as the asians call him of visitting india and tibet, their are things that are similar to buddhist teachings in the bible, and i dont no if these cultures had contact at the time unless jesus really did visit, he had death threats in india for teaching about god to the poor which the hindus thought was wrong and then he left, i believe he went to egypt as well and got wisdom their too, a man from morocco who made pilgramages on foot to india was told he was the greatest traveller ever, and on his death bed he proclaimed no it was the prophet issah, a lot of jesus' life gets obscured, like when he ses i am the path to god, originally it was i amm a path to god, but the vatican wanted more converters and made him the only path, and originally in the biible it was reincarnation after death, this was changed too heaven rite after death to bring in more conversions.
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 05-02-2009 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    He was a great teacher and i believe a lot of what he truly was was changed by constantine, for example his birthday isnt really december 25th as debated about by many people, that was really the birth of saturn i think it was the greek god, and i guess it was easy for them to change it to dec 25th and make that his birth as well, whether jesus was real or not his teachings will always be remember, i believe he was real and not a white man, more of an olive man like arabs or indians or possible a black man. Anyways i am not a christian muslim or jew but i believe in jesus and his teachings, he was a very enlightened man and i sincerely believe he was not god, possibly he was sent by god but not actually god in the form of man.

and ghostlaced all those dieties are sun dieties, jesus has been morphed into a sun diety but originally was not one, and he was originally saturday worhsip, thats the day of the sabbath but it was changed to sunday as christianity went along, possibly it happened at the council of nicea, where they established a lot of the facts about him, birth place, birtdhay all that stuff.

yea their is evidence of prophey issah as the asians call him of visitting india and tibet, their are things that are similar to buddhist teachings in the bible, and i dont no if these cultures had contact at the time unless jesus really did visit, he had death threats in india for teaching about god to the poor which the hindus thought was wrong and then he left, i believe he went to egypt as well and got wisdom their too, a man from morocco who made pilgramages on foot to india was told he was the greatest traveller ever, and on his death bed he proclaimed no it was the prophet issah, a lot of jesus' life gets obscured, like when he ses i am the path to god, originally it was i amm a path to god, but the vatican wanted more converters and made him the only path, and originally in the biible it was reincarnation after death, this was changed too heaven rite after death to bring in more conversions.
    how do you know this?

Quote Originally Posted by Koolish View Post
    how do you know this?
    my sources may be wrong but i've read a bunch of articles on the internet, i remember the facts but i dont remember where it was that i remember that from. This might take credibility away from it haha.
    Last edited by spiggity_ace; 05-03-2009 at 01:55 PM.