Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Whats Your View On Jesus?

Manifestation of Allah Mr. Muhammad's Avatar

Salaam (Peace)...
    Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    ...too many people who claim to believe in a god the way they say they do, really don't believe in god - they havn't searched or studied or even thought about the belief they have - its just everyday to say that you do believe in god - most never take it beyond that - most really don't believe in god
    You wanna know what a person BELIEVES?

Watch what they DO!!

RM

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    nah - i'm not calling you a fanatic

i'm saying that too many people who claim to believe in a god the way they say they do, really don't believe in god - they havn't searched or studied or even thought about the belief they have - its just everyday to say that you do believe in god - most never take it beyond that - most really don't believe in god
    I was juss jockin man ( for fanatic )! Yeah u right but there is sumthin dat I dont understand for u people who juss say dat "I Beliebve" dont believe for real ?! right ?!
    All Power to The People

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    Good points.

Just because Jesus was etched in stone pyramids does not mean he came to the people in that time period. It could have been a prediction just like other scriptures which mention future prophets to come.

If one did not read those etchings and interpret them for themselves, how could they know the true meaning? What if these zeitgeist people and others are 'wicked men' twisting the meaning of the etchings to mean that a prophet bearing the likeness of Jesus already came?

up

'

2pac, Bob Dylan, and Bob Marley were printed on album covers and people go wild over it.

Yesterdays idols may be false prophets or may be.

He manipulated billions of people into believing some fairytale, he's my fucking hero

Jesus did exist, they just gave allot of the qualities of earlier myths to him.
    Realize the stories about him were not written during his lifetime, they had to fill allot of the gaps by themselves.
    Last edited by Frank Sobotka; 05-16-2010 at 03:23 AM.

...born of a future war Face of the Golden Falcon's Avatar

^
    ...so where do the myths end and reality begin? If the stories were written after he was "alive" how can can you be sure he ever was alive?

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    ^
    ...so where do the myths end and reality begin? If the stories were written after he was "alive" how can can you be sure he ever was alive?

HETEPU
    I'm not sure this is just what I think is likely.

Somebody might've just thought the messiah from the old testament was a good subject for a book

..fair enough.

Req Em Ab

Quote Originally Posted by Jasjit View Post
    He was a great teacher and i believe a lot of what he truly was was changed by constantine, for example his birthday isnt really december 25th as debated about by many people, that was really the birth of saturn i think it was the greek god, and i guess it was easy for them to change it to dec 25th and make that his birth as well, whether jesus was real or not his teachings will always be remember, i believe he was real and not a white man, more of an olive man like arabs or indians or possible a black man. Anyways i am not a christian muslim or jew but i believe in jesus and his teachings, he was a very enlightened man and i sincerely believe he was not god, possibly he was sent by god but not actually god in the form of man.

and ghostlaced all those dieties are sun dieties, jesus has been morphed into a sun diety but originally was not one, and he was originally saturday worhsip, thats the day of the sabbath but it was changed to sunday as christianity went along, possibly it happened at the council of nicea, where they established a lot of the facts about him, birth place, birtdhay all that stuff.

yea their is evidence of prophey issah as the asians call him of visitting india and tibet, their are things that are similar to buddhist teachings in the bible, and i dont no if these cultures had contact at the time unless jesus really did visit, he had death threats in india for teaching about god to the poor which the hindus thought was wrong and then he left, i believe he went to egypt as well and got wisdom their too, a man from morocco who made pilgramages on foot to india was told he was the greatest traveller ever, and on his death bed he proclaimed no it was the prophet issah, a lot of jesus' life gets obscured, like when he ses i am the path to god, originally it was i amm a path to god, but the vatican wanted more converters and made him the only path, and originally in the biible it was reincarnation after death, this was changed too heaven rite after death to bring in more conversions.
    shiiiiit, I am just smh at some of the immaturity on here before with all the chink callings. This shit is cool!!!!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

good build

Anybody ever read up on the notion that Jesus could have just been a hallucinogenic mushroom? Its interesting and has some weight to it.

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
    Anybody ever read up on the notion that Jesus could have just been a hallucinogenic mushroom? Its interesting and has some weight to it.
    is there such thing as a child complex because i think jesus mightve had that.

but is that a well known complex or not.

NON-IGS

Quote Originally Posted by My First Timbs View Post
    You talking about Allegros work Timbs? I'm actually reading this at the moment which is like an extension of Allegros work:

Astroltheology and Shamanism - Jan Irvin
    http://www.amazon.com/Astrotheology-...ords=jan+irvin

and watching this :
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Pharmacrat...e+pharmacratic

The doco can be found on youtube i believe.

It's definitely good stuff to check out.

Req Em Ab

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
    You talking about Allegros work Timbs? I'm actually reading this at the moment which is like an extension of Allegros work:

Astroltheology and Shamanism - Jan Irvin
    http://www.amazon.com/Astrotheology-...ords=jan+irvin

and watching this :
    http://www.amazon.com/The-Pharmacrat...e+pharmacratic

The doco can be found on youtube i believe.

It's definitely good stuff to check out.
    Yes indeed! Im talking about Allegro's work

Available Worldwide via these book sellers:
    Barnes and Noble Bookfinder.com
    Amazon.com Trafford Publishing Target

Noble Drew Ali