Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Firm reunion?

90's rap fan you're asking this questions all over the internet huh?

Well Mega gave his two cents on the subject!

http://legalhustle.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=12757

Personally I feel that The Firm Album would had been a classic if it werent for those 3 wack songs and that skit "Tracks 7-10 I think". The line up should had been AZ, Cormega, Nas & Nature, Foxy Brown wasen't really needed on the album, she was on what? like 2 songs? and one of them being the one of the wack ones.

For those that said that The Firm was wack back then and it would be wack in 09, you have no idea what you are talking about. Check this Who Am I Exclusive from Cormega's - Who Am I DVD,

Cormega F/ AZ & Nature - WHO AM I Exclusive
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZT2rlSNZzk

I dont really know how to embedd video's up on this motherfucka

For the record Cormega & Nature have no beef what so ever, they chill and what not.

sleepless in basedworld ALCATRAZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
    Nature is my dude, I don't know why he never really got any love. Definitely an underrated cat.
    nature is coo on tha mic but his bitch ass tendencies overshadow any skill he has thats why rappers would rather punch him in the face than diss him on wax ... cant think of one project that nigga repped that didnt run his ass out in under half a decade lol nigga cant win for shit

Quote Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
    nature is coo on tha mic but his bitch ass tendencies overshadow any skill he has thats why rappers would rather punch him in the face than diss him on wax ... cant think of one project that nigga repped that didnt run his ass out in under half a decade lol nigga cant win for shit
    What you talkin about, Nature clearly had the best verse on Banned From T.V. and a lot of of other songs.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

I was never a big Cormega dude, I like Nature's flow a lot more. I still bump For All Seasons. And how can we forget the classic "In Too Deep" with Nas. Anytime I hear that beat it brings me back. Nature's nice with it.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by lynskey View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIoLV...eature=related

Nas and AZ here together recently.

Didnt really like The Firm, would prefer a nas/az callabo albumbut will never happen
    Nice to see.

There were some AZ interviews towards the latter quarter of last year when he seemed annoyed at Nas for not reaching out towards him.

Nature is cool on the mic, he got sum tight verses which is why i bought his 'Wild Gremlinz' album but didnt think much to it but then again i havent listened to it in literally yrs, at least 2 yrs cos ive been in my new house that long and i aint picked it up while i been living here.

how are/is his other album(s)?
    "Read the sign hip-hoppers"